First Meeting

Yes, My Lady

As usual, I lied down on my bed, been thinking about what Amber unnie did this morning. For some reasons, I don't feel like myself right now. I mean, chasing a guy that I probably knew that I won't get him. Seeing him with another girl, is just enough for me to forget about him but why couldn't I? Maybe this is why people say love is blind. I changed my position on the bed and looked up to the ceiling of the room. Maybe he's just not for- 

Knock, knock, knock.

Just then, my door got knocked. Seriously I need to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign next time. 

"Who is it?" 

"It's just me, Soojung-ah" I got up. Amber unnie. I went to the door and found not only Amber unnie standing in front of it, the others as well. Suddenly they started to hug me and screamed with enthusiasm. 

"Um..can anybody tell me what's going on?" I asked as they let go of their hugs.

"Soojung-ah, we got good news for you!" Sulli exclaimed. I looked at them mindlessly. How could there be a good news now while I'm out of hopes and chances here? 

"It's..."

"It's?" 

"It's about Minho oppa" Amber unnie quickly answered. Every time I hear that name, makes my heart jumped a bit but stay calm, Jung Soojung!

I took a deep breath and said "What about him?" They looked like they were trying to find words to say, made me anxious to know what they're about to say.

"He texted Amber and...he wants to see you tomorrow!" Luna unnie said. I took a step back. Am I hearing this right? Why would he meet me? Is it because yesterday's incident? Or maybe...

"Chincha? Did he say anything else?" I shrunked a bit.

"Nothing else, he just said that he'll wait at the cafe down the street, Soojung-ah you should meet him! This is your chance!" Sulli grabbed my shoulders. I gave a small smile to her. I wonder what he's going to talk about tomorrow?


I arrived at the cafe around 1.20 but he wasn't there yet. A few customers came in but none of them is him. It's been 20 minutes, waiting for him is like forever! If I can, I would get out of this cafe and go straight to the dorm but somehow my body won't let me to. Then,  a few minutes later, the door once again opened. I turned to see who it is and it made me froze for a minute. It's him! He looked around and finally my eyes met his. I jumped a bit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXS1TPW_vECHECfkNBiGb (A/V: He was wearing something like this to be exact)

 

He went straight to my table, the closer he came the faster my heart beats.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted back.

"You're quite early" He said.

"O-oh, is it?" I said.

"I thought I texted I'll come by at 2?" he said.

"Oh is it then? Maybe I was quite a rush until I forgot to look at the clock" I said. Damn unnies!

"Ah geurae, sorry that I made you wait a little bit" he said.

"Oh no it's fine, I got used to it" I replied.

"Oh okay" He chuckled a bit. After we ordered our drinks, I tried to start a conversation with him.

"So umm...is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Hmm?" 

"Is there a reason why you would like to meet me?" I cut to the chase.

"Is there something wrong meeting someone just to hang out?" he took a sip of his drink. I blushed a bit.

"No, of course not, just...want to know why" I said.

"I was just about to talk about what happened 2 days ago but I'll just leave it that way" he said.

"I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't thinking right at that time and-"

"It's okay, I mean, I didn't thought about much so it's fine" he said. I let out a sigh of relieved.

"So...you're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I was just surprised, not mad at all" he gave his charming smile that could melt a girl's heart. 

"You would probably thought that I was eavesdropping on you" I looked down, didn't dared to look at him.

"No, I don't" I was surprised to hear that from him, I looked back at him. I was actually waiting a bad verdict from him as I was actualy eavsdropping but in the end, it didn't go as I thought it would be.

"Why is that?" I asked. I hesitated as he was trying to find words to say.

"I'll tell you later" he said. I gave a questioned look. 

"Okay..." I said. Ater a few minutes talking, then my message alert rang. I checked it out and I was late for schedule.

"Sorry oppa, I'm late for schedule" I said. 

"Oh I see, it's okay, I'll see you later then" he said as he waved.

"See you...!" I waved back to him before I stepped out of the cafe.

 

 

 

 

(A/V: Finally the moment you guys have been waiting for. Hahaha...well see you guys later!)