think of what this will do to the band

when everything fell apart

Myungsoo was never comfortable around Woohyun again; his mind constantly flashed back to his words on that night whenever he looked at the vocalist. Even so, he didn't like when said vocalist told the other six members of Infinite his plans for the future.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" Sunggyu spat.

"I mean I was offered a solo elsewhere," Woohyun said plainly.

"Did you accept?" asked Dongwoo.

"Your contract isn't even up!" Hoya exclaimed.

"I'll pay it off," Woohyun said, waving a careless hand.

"Do you really care so little for our band?" Sunggyu muttered, red-faced.

The room went silent as Woohyun glared at Sunggyu.

"I care," Woohyun murmured.

"Then why are you leaving?" Hoya said.

"Because there's more op --"

"Think of what this will do to the band," Sunggyu spat Woohyun's own words back into his face, words from weeks ago.

The vocalist stared for a long moment at Sunggyu before saying, "You can't hold me responsible for that anymore. I told you that day if we didn't resolve the maknaes' issue we'd fight. Look now, Sunggyu hyung. How long have we been fighting now? I'm leaving because you wouldn't listen, so now it's my turn not to listen. We may be one in spirit, but physically, I can't be apart of this anymore."

With that, Woohyun his heel and walked into his room, slamming his door shut. A few moments of silence passed between the remaining members before Hoya decided to go back into his room as well, followed by Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol. Myungsoo was the last to leave Sunggyu to his thoughts, and just as he walked into the kitchen, he heard Sunggyu punch something--probably the wall--and scream, "! Goddammit, Nam Woohyun!"