the two least likely...

when everything fell apart

The two least likely people to get into fights were Dongwoo and Hoya, because they had a lot in common; however, the moment Myungsoo walked into the dorm, hearing a loud yell of frustration, he was tempted to walk straight back out. The only reason he pressed forward to see what trouble was being argued was because Sungjong happened to be in the middle of it.

"Just leave him alone! He's old enough to take care of himself!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he waved his hand at Sungjong.

"He's only twenty! He's just a kid!" Hoya yelled. "I'm not gonna let him--" Hoya paused as he noticed Myungsoo. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo, come over here."

Sungjong grunted as Hoya yanked him by his sleeve and pulled down the collar of his t-shirt. "What the is this?" he growled, pointing to a dark bruise near the maknae's collarbone.

Myungsoo looked at Hoya coldly and said, "I'm surprised you're making a big deal out of this. Are you jealous because it's purple?"

Hoya's hands balled as he pushed Sungjong away, fist raised and ready to hit Myungsoo. "You're such a disrespectful little ," he spat, lowering his hand, trying to contain his annoyance and anger.

"You're an overprotective who doesn't deserve to be respected," Myungsoo snapped back instantly.

Dongwoo interjected and said, "Guys, stop. This isn't going to--"

"Shut up," Hoya barked. "You've no business in this. I'm just trying to protect Sungjong!"

"He doesn't need protecting, Howon!" he exclaimed, stomping his feet. "Just leave them alone!"

"You're only saying that because you like them ing!" Hoya yelled.

"Just because I think they're a good match doesn't mean I necessarily like this."

"Then why are you defending that mark?!"

"That mark," Myungsoo spat, "doesn't always mean abuse! I'm not hurting Sungjong!"

Hoya opened his mouth to yell back at the visual, but Sungjong's voice roared above his. "L hyung doesn't hurt me unless I want him to!" he screamed. "Just stop it!!"

Hoya's eyebrows furrowed and Dongwoo sighed heavily. "Enough," he said. "This is ridiculous. Sungjong, Myungsoo... Don't... let that happen again. We can't afford people seeing that onstage. Hoya, let it go. They're in their twenties. They're adults. They can handle themselves."

Hoya shoved Myungsoo harshly before glaring at Dongwoo and stalking off to his room. Dongwoo heavily sighed and fled to his own room. Myungsoo stepped forward to hug Sungjong, but the maknae only pulled away and retreated to his own room as well. The vocalist stared after him, partially confused, but deep down, he knew--this is where everything fell apart.