how they treated each other...

when everything fell apart

It was two in the morning--two in the ing morning. The red numbers were imprinted in Myungsoo's eyes as Sunggyu pounded on the door to his room. On the other side of the room, Sungyeol and Woohyun groaned in annoyance.

"Yah!! All three of you!! Get out here!!" Sunggyu screamed.

The trio each glared groggily at each other before trudging themselves out of the room. "What?" Woohyun spat bitterly.

"There are clothes that still need to be folded. Are you children?!" the eldest exclaimed.

"We'll do it in the morning," Sungyeol said, about to close the door.

"No. You're going to do it now. Go!" he exclaimed.

Myungsoo, too tired to argue, was about to step forward and obey Sunggyu, but Woohyun stepped in front of Sungyeol and Myungsoo, Looking Sunggyu straight in the eyes, said, "Hell no. We're going back to bed. We'll do it in the ing morning."

"Yah! Is that any way to talk to your hyung?!" Sunggyu screeched.

"Yah! Is this anyway to treat your dongsaengs?! We woke up at five this morning and had practice until half an hour ago! Give us a break! We'll do it in the morning!!"

As Sunggyu and Woohyun continued to yell and argue, Myungsoo decided that he'd had enough yelling for the night as he slipped past Woohyun and into Sungjong's room that he shared with Sunggyu. The maknae was sitting on the floor, a shirt in his hands ready to fold, but he'd fallen asleep.

Myungsoo nudged him in the shoulder and Sungjong woke up with a start, resuming his folding, but he stopped when he realized it was only the vocalist and not the leader. Myungsoo hooked his hands beneath Sungjong's arms and hauled him up. They both crawled into bed, Myungsoo spooning Sungjong.

"Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung fighting?" Sungjong mumbled sleepily.

Myungsoo nodded just as lethargically, and then the pair fell asleep together.

 


A/N: Sorry that these chapters are so short~ >< some are longer than others, but overall it's short. I hope you liked it! Comments would be GREATLY appreciated! *^^* <3 Love you all!