Chappie 7

Not My Type.

The Beginning of Craziness pt. 1

 


>> the first year of elementary <<

“Solbi eomma~!!” the now proud 6 years old EunHee dashed out of her and Daehyun’s room. Her own parents and Daehyun’s father are busy so they left them three (including Solbi) in Korea while they’ve gone to numerous business trips. “Solbi eomma?” EunHee peeked from the back, her hair cutely tied, she leaned forward and slightly puckered her lips. Solbi chuckled, “You’re hungry aren’t you little girl?” EunHee enthusiastically nodded.

“Call DaeDae we’re going to order McDonald’s~~” she cheered. “Ne~~!” EunHee replied with excitement and ran as far as she could to greet her. . . number one rival in the game of snatching blankets Jung. Dae. Hyun.

“Jung DaeHyun!!” EunHee screamed the hell out of her lungs. Daehyun is usually an early bird when it comes for getting himself prepared, but today he exceptionally letting go his ‘early-bird’ nickname. EunHee squeaky voice echoed throughout the room. “Argghh, you’re so noisy.” Little Daehyun groaned as he snuggled to his blanket. “Come on wake up, today is the first day of school!” EunHee cheered as she jumped on the bed.

“And get ready fast! Solbi eomma will order McDonalds!” The mention of order and food got Daehyun jerked right up and he ran towards the bathroom “Tell mom to wait!” Daehyun said as he rushed. Little EunHee rolled her eyes, oh she’s gonna eat all of those delicacies by her own!

After a few minutes to wonder, rolling on the bed, and checking her mentality (well what does a 6 year old doing with their mentality) EunHee ran to Solbi.

“Solbi eomma~!! Daehyun said he doesn’t want to eat!” “Really?” Solbi knew the son of her and the daughter of her best friend quarrels like a lot no, the whole time they’re together. But the hopes of them getting together as a couple grew inside her and Eunsang badly.

“Yah!! Who says I don’t want food?” little Daehyun sulked. He was getting ready when he heard that annoying little squeaky voice who belongs to the same annoying girl (well, although he can’t deny that girl’s totally sweet when she smiles) mentioned something about him rejecting the glorious word called food. Eunhee grinned, “Oops~” Daehyun sulked as he crosses his arm and puckered his lips. 

“Okay okay, stop being sulky Daehyunnie.” Solbi hushed her little boy “Mommy will order food, what do you guys want?”