Chappie 6

Not My Type.

Photographs

 


Eun Hee sulked badly; the parents just got out from the villa and went to Seoul first. While she is stuck with her bestie, and soon to be hubby who’s still holding and saving his first love photograph. Daehyun, eventually feels that he got punished by his girl, knowing her personality and current sulking face. She’s sipping down the tea he made before for himself. Daheyun stared at Eun Hee with much jealousy, he can’t sip his tea… nor can he explain it to her with her current ‘I’m so mad’ situation.

 

‘Really?Jung Daehyun?!’Eun Hee can’t never stop thinking about the photograph he hold on earlier, despite the all hate she can show from her sulking face, the boy still standing there staring at her with somehow the pitiful pouting face plastered. She can’t hold it anymore, at last. ‘That’s right… of course you can’t hold of my famous pout face’ Daehyun snickered, he smirked all the way when Eun Hee walked to him.  “YAH!” she exploded with anger, much to his surprise. “WHAT?” he replied, bulging his eyes wide opened.

 

At last, they never could get all lovey-dovey with each other.  “Hand me your wallet.” Eun Hee said, offered her hand while Daehyun is still with his I’m-wrong-please-forgive-me position. “For what?” Daehyun stared at her, she’s frustrated, and he saw it. Eun Hee wanted to shout but Daehyun gave in instead. “There.” He turned around and showed his . “Why are you offering me your ?” she asked. “My wallet.”Daehyun said.  “What? Your wallet is your ? Seriously? I saw your wallet though. Where is it?” Eun Hee said.  “Eun Hee-ssi, my wallet… is in the back pocket.” Daehyun sighed, how can he marry someone who does not have common sense? Or yeah whatever it is (but that doesn’t matter though he loves her). “Ah…” she flustered. “Miss, now can I get release from my punishment?” Daehyun asked, sweetly that it made Eun Hee almost choke at her own spit. “Who said that you’re punished?” Eun Hee blankly looked at him. Daehyun coughed, and straighten his back “Well… well..Em. No one actually.” Giving in his pride, “Anyway, what are you going to do with my wallet?” “Checking, just in case if you have any other girls’ photos or that your first love thingy.”Eun Hee muttered. Daehyun startled “Then, you don’t believe me jagiya?” Deahyun said, emphasizing the word ‘jagiya’. Sweet enough to make Eun Hee whacked his head. You don’t know how much she hates those useless words. “Of course, I don’t.” Eun Hee replied to him.  Daehyun suddenly gave her a big warm bear hug. “Tch. You don’t even realize yourself huh?” he grinned, cheekily while cupping his fiancée face.

Eun Hee stared at him in disbelief. “Whooaa Jung Daehyun you’re great just great.” She snapped. “Of course I am~ now give me a peck.” He sing sang. “You wish.” Eun Hee snorted. “Later, after we arrived at Seoul~” she sang back. Daehyun stole the peck for her instead. “Ahh.. now it feels good.” He smiled, widely.

 

>>Seoul, here we come<<

Daehyun grinned to himself like an idiot. Ever since he tricked Eun Hee with his infamous trick, “I got it! I lost alright?” Eun Hee hit him lightly on the arm. “Okay okay~” Daehyun sang in victory. “I won’t trick you anymore, I promise.” Daehyun swore, he’d burst into laughter and tears at that time, watching his lovely girl sulking.

“You’ve promised.” EunHee scoffed. “’ Give me that.” She handed, “what?” Daehyun asked her, blankly. He was driving at that time, and it’s not like that he hated her for doing that smacking to him. “Your wallet.” EunHee grinned. “Ya! You said you’ve lost?” Daehyun reminded her. “No~, I just want to see it for a while~” EunHee used her last spurt of aegyo. “You and your aegyo really, since when you have that kind of aegyo?” Daehyun mocked her. “Since, I was born.” EunHee retorted.

 

EunHee grabbed his wallet, and opened it. She saw that photograph, or her photograph to be exact, and behind it was a group of 6 dorky elementary boys’ photograph, a picture of herself with Daehyun, another dorky group of boys in junior high school uniform and the last one was the 6 boys and her in high school uniform. Without realizing, Eun Hee smiled to herself. Daehyun took a little look at it. “Yah… It’s been a really long time right.” He too, smiled. “I know right? I wonder what they’re up to these days.” Eun Hee grinned cheekily. She could never forget them and their craziness.  “Yah, wanna meet them up?” Daehyun asked. “Really? For sure? Of courseee~!! I meant since you went to the States, we haven’t really met up properly although sometimes they called.” Eun Hee snickered. “You missed them don’t you?” Eun Hee asked him. “Yeah. I do. A lot.” Daehyun agreed.  


Hi~~!! *waves and greets and bows*/? It's been waaayy too long right? XDD I'm terribly sorry for dissapearing~ will try to update more often with the holiday coming up~! Anyway, thank you so much for taking interest *bows* *xoxoxoxoxo* 

-bunny-