Chappie 4

Not My Type.

Friends

Age      : Pre-School. 


“Eun Hee, today is your first day. Be a good girl, don’t disappoint us eung?” Eun Sang said to her 3 years old daughter, Chae Young standing beside her, fixing his little daughter tie on her uniform. “Daddy, does school scary?” Eun Hee asked her eyes are looking for her daddy.

“Nope, School isn’t scary Eun Hee. You just need to make new friends.” Her dad said as he cupped his daughter cheeks. Eun Sang chuckled, “Eun Hee, now it’s time for you to go to the class! Be a good girl okay?” little Eun Hee did her imperfect ‘ok’ sign, she’s just three, she can’t make the perfect ‘ok’, so she just wave her point finger. “Bye-bye Mum! Dad!” Eun Hee waved and went to the class by herself, quite brave for three years old girl to go to the class by herself. “Eun Hee wait! We’re coming with you!” Eun Sang hurried to her daughter who’s care-freely walking or more likely wildly running.

 

“Jung Daehyun, listen to us. No matter what, you must do your best, you understand my boy?” Daehan said, with eye to eye and a man to boy level. Daehyun proudly nodded his head, he held his jerky smile, to make him looks like ‘manly’ boy. Solbi on the other hand is silently observing every parent that came to their child’s very first day. She saw a particularly interesting little girl, same-aged as her son, that running enthusiastically to her class, leaving her parent behind running catching her. ‘Cute, Hope that girl will be the same class as Dae~!!” Solbi squealed hardly on her mind. Then she looked more carefully on the parent running over her, “Oh!!! Daehan-ah! Look over there!! Quickly!” Solbi grasped her husband hand, toughly shook it. Daehan looked towards the point finger of her wife’s hand. “Eh!! That!” Daehan almost yelled in surprise.

 

“Yoon Eun Hee!” the teacher inside of the class listed to her student list for this year’s class. Little Eun Hee who perspired from her little running earlier said loudly, not caring the other kids beside her “It’s me!!” she spat. “Hello Eun Hee, it’s very grateful to have met with such an exciting girl like you.” The pre -school teacher praised that little girl, quite surprised actually to see her being the only two who didn’t cry for their parents. “Kim Min Jung!” The teacher absented again, another whimpered sound-like voice heard, after some calling cute and sound-filial like names, the last name came out “Jung Daehyun!” she said. The little boy, who’s sitting alone at the same table as Eun Hee he grinned and raised his two hands high up in the air “It’s me, the mighty Jung Daehyun.” He added. Eun Hee laughed with his statement.

“Okay, nice to see you mighty Daehyun~” the teacher greeted him as she started to introduce herself and start the first period.

Then the lesson stopped after a loud cry was heard “Ms!! He broke my pencil!! I can’t even write yet!! ARGHH!! Ms!! Now my crayons are broke too!!!” the teacher turned around in panic to see the girl who’s crying for out loud, one of the teacher hurried to her side, “Yoon Eun Hee what happened with you? Talk to me slowly, please.” The teacher begged her in a sweet way.

“Ms… Daehyun broke my pencil, and I-I can’t even write yet, if he broke my pencil what am I supposed to do?” Eun Hee explained then she started her loud and unstoppable cries. “But, I didn’t mean it!” Daehyun said back with his loud kid voice. Eun Hee can’t stop crying she pointed at her crayons. “Ms… he broke my crayons too, look, I can’t color it now.” Eun Hee said with a pitiful voice she could make. “The mighty Daehyun didn’t do it, you did it by yourself!” Daehyun said, pointing at Eun Hee’s slight change of expression. “I’m not!!” Eun Hee defensed herself.

The little Daehyun sighed, his almighty face expressions dropped down. He noticed that he’s not a real man if he made a girl cries. “Okay… Arasseo, I’m sorry, Eun Hee-ya…” Daehyun nearly cried, it hurts his pride and dignity as a boy.  But, Eun Hee made her cry even louder. “Please don’t cry…” Daehyun tapped her shoulders lightly.  The teacher sighed, really on the very first day of school? “I’ll buy you lollipop later, so please don’t cry…” Daehyun whimpered her, but still… Eun Hee won’t stop.

                                          

Meanwhile…

“Oh… it’s been a long time!!” Solbi squealed, she hurriedly ran to the way of the Yoons. “Solbi? Solbi is that you??” Eun Sang cheered, she hugged her best friend tightly.  The two grown up women starting to cheer their motto back then, “We’re the PUREST!!” then they burst into laughter. “Ahh… it’s really bad that Hwami off to the States with his husband, if not we can do the PUREST reunion with the other graduates back then from the high school.” Solbi stated in pity. “Yeah.. I really miss that time when we all walked down the school’s corridor.” Eun Sang reminisced the times when they’re together. “What? You two, PUREST reunion? No no no.” Chae Young said, Daehan was shocked too, oh please don’t let the three let a reunion with the whole school alumni…

“Anyway, how’s life?” Solbi asked “Well, the company is doing real great, today is our daughter first day of school so yeah we’re accompanying her.” Eun Sang said, holding hands with the man beside her, Chae Young. “Ah right, I almost forgot. Then are our kids the same age? We lost contact and so, I’m not that up-to-date to the news lately.” Solbi said. “You have a son? Really? Oh, is he at the green class?” Eun sang asked Solbi in curiosity, “Yeah!” Solbi answered in excitement. The two moms cheered, the two dads’ ears are perked. “Now ladies, if you excuse us…” Chae Young and Daehan excuse themselves, trying to save their ears.

 

‘RING!!’ ‘RING!!’ ‘RING!!’ the bell rang three times, signing it’s time for the students to get back home. Eun Hee’s eyes are sore, Daehyun has been clinging with her ever since he accidentally broke her pencil and helped her in coloring the drawings. “Parents of Yoon Eun Hee and Jung Daehyun?” the teacher said in loud voice, searching for the parents’ faces that picked up their kids. “Ah, it’s us." Eun Sang and Solbi said in unison, while Daehan and Chae Young are enjoying their coffee at a coffee shop nearby the school.

“Ah.. Today, something happened. On the very start, these two are the most energetic students, compared to the others.” She explained to the two moms. “But today, Daehyun showed many caring side of him, and Eun Hee is not that good today, for Eun Hee I think it’s better to control her emotions.” The teacher continued while Eun Sang and Solbi nodded. “Well then, I’ll get going, Eun Hee-ya, you’re doing well today, Daehyunnie you’re a great boy.” The teacher said her greetings and went back to the class.

“Yoon Eun Hee, I thought you were mom’s toughest girl.” Eun Sang said to her daughter. “B-but… “ Eun Hee tried to explain. While Solbi on the other hand is asking Daehyun what happened, Daehyun said proudly “Mom… actually I broke Eun Hee’s pencil and crayons, but I already said sorry and I promised her lollipop.” He said very slowly. Solbi smiled at her son’s confession, “Eun Hee-yah, should aunty buy you lollipop?” Solbi asked after hearing her son. “Solbi-ya… you don’t have to.” Eun Sang tried to persuade her best friend. “Well… since Daehyun can’t buy lollipop, aunty will buy you lollipop instead of him.”

Eun Sang’s face just shouts out for huh “since our Daehyun promised to buy her lollipop because he broke her pencil and crayons…” Solbi whispered to Eun Sang. “But aunty… I helped Eun Hee in finishing her project!” Daehyun snickered. Eun Hee let out a little smile but she held it real quick. “Oh! Eun Hee smiled!” Daehyun grinned, “Mom!! Eun Hee smiled!” he danced in victory.

Solbi and Eun Sang both looked at the two. Cute.