Chappie 3

Not My Type.

 


After the long breakfast, Eun Hee and Daehyun went straight to the garden, they finished helping some of the chores, but there’s this thing called dishwasher so they won’t need to worry. “Tch. Yoon Eun Hee now that I think closely, its right. You haven’t done anything sweet to me.” Daehyun started the conversation after some time humming to a certain song.  “Well, you wish, if you didn’t go to my room then I will take the sweet actions more considerately. “ Eun Hee scoffed while she’s enjoying the breeze from the sea.

Daehyun slightly whipped her head, making her whined slightly and almost, almost let out swore words. “There there, that habit of yours. “  He laughed, his eyes make a cute smile, and his cheeks go all up. It makes him looks like the happiest man ever live in town. “What??” Eun Hee asked him back, with one octave higher than her usual pitch.

The two are enjoying the sea breeze at the Yoons’ villa located in the beach. They’re swinging to the swing.  “Ahh… it’s been so long. “ Daehyun said, closing his eyes, listening to the sound of waves. “It’s been so long what?” Eun Hee asked. “This.” Daehyun said. Eun Hee scoffed.

 

Daehyun felt something warm and heavy on one of his shoulder. Eun Hee’s head is leaning onto his shoulder. “Oh! Yoon Eun Hee is leaning on my shoulder! Yah are you having a fever?” Daehyun said, making a joke. Eun Hee alarmed “WHAT? Jung Daehyun you rascal!” Eun Hee then hit Daehyun repeatedly, Daehyun yelled in pain. “Okay okay Yoon Eun Hee that’s enough.” Daehyun chuckled. Everything that Eun Hee does make him happy.

Eun Hee calmed down, and got back to the earlier position “This is better.” She said, finding her best position. “Yoon Eun Hee, do you remember the day we first met? When we’re on pre-school?” Daehyun asked. “Of course… not.” Eun Hee said. Daehyun spoke “Ah of course you don’t, you’re the goldfish Madonna, how can I forget that.” “Jung Daehyun, if you’re here to made fun of me than I rather punch you like a douche bag rather than leaning to your shoulder and kick you back to the States.” Eun Hee warned him.

Daehyun snickered, “Goldfish, Goldpig, Piggy, Goldfish, Pig, Ohhh I’m so scary the goldpiggy will send me off to the States.” Daehyun joked. “JUNG DAEHYUN!!! YOU BETTER STOP!! PIG!!” Eun Hee stood up.