Chappie 1

Not My Type.

 


“Aish! Get out you idiot!” Eun Hee smacked her pillow to the boy who’s standing right in front of her bed. In her room, HER ROOM and she definitely hate it when someone enters her room without her ‘royalty’ permission. Her room, let’s see. It’s a typical girl’s room, but it’s beyond large. Pinkie wallpapers, her king-sized comfy bed, soft pink colored sofas placed, a balcony to see the outrageous view from her home to the beach outside, white curtains, big wardrobe big enough to stand and walk around there, one big mirror to check her appearance, it is literally every girls’ dream to have a room like that.

And here she is, the lucky girl who’s ‘mildly’ snoring and ‘comfortably’ sleeping until that boy came to her room. Wearing white black striped shirt covered with black leather jacket as his outer and black jeans, wearing his black Nike shoes, he’s receiving his ‘hit’ very well.

But instead of getting out form her room, he just snickered and smiled at the view in front of him. After she threw the pillow she’s still comfortably sleeping. Heck, that girl has much strength to throw a pillow. Then he observed her room once again with much detail, it’s never been this messy before, the study table messed up with books and papers, some used tissues out far from the bin, empty snacks everywhere, and even some empty ramen cups which actually she was forbidden to eat.

He poked her using his shoes. “Ya, ya, ya.” He did it some quite times until the girl vent up with anger, “Yah! Unknown person! Don’t you hear the word get out? Are you deaf? Or don’t you understand my words? Or are you speaking Alien language? Then if that so, I’ll speak it to you gffksvabvuuew erwinffuwe hewrwfjkoi!! Now, you understand?!” the girl sat up from her sleeping position and instantly shouted at him without even took a glance over him and with her still sleepy eyes, her messy bed hair, and even some bit of dried drool on the tip of her lips.

“Tch. How can you treat you best boyfriend in the whole wide world?” he faked his tears, and sobbed, he pouted as he folded his arms and slowly walked away. “Wait, you’re here?! Jung Daehyun? Is that really you?” Eun Hee’s eyes popped out, she immediately woke up from her dreamy dream. Then seeing him, standing there, pouting, is that possible seeing a cool boy like him, doing cutesy acts?

“There’s only one Jung Daehyun in this world.” Daehyun said arrogantly then he smirked. Daehyun expected a warm big hug at least, from his bestie but instead he received a big smack from the back of his head. He turned back to Eun Hee. “Yah! Why did you hit me?” the boy defended himself from getting any hit. “Ha! Why don’t you tell me that you’re back from the States, and how about all of your business there?” Eun Hee stood up on her bed and then now she’s properly standing beside Daehyun. “Because, I wanted to make a surprise for you~ of course I finished it! That’s why I come back.” Daehyun snickered. “Well too bad then, your surprise aren’t that surprising anymore. Now, can you please get out?” Eun Hee said, pushing the heavy boy away.

“Why?? It’s been so long since I came to your room… and you haven’t given me our daily dose.” Daehyun again he pouted “Oh and mom gave me your ‘royalty’ permission by the way.” Eun Hee’s jaw dropped. “Heh? What daily dose? Tch. You’ve gone to the States for years and you’re hoping for your ‘daily dose’ in your dreams Jung Daehyun!” Eun Hee complained to him and then kicked him away, slightly but of course it’s still hurt no matter how slight it is. Daehyun smiled. “Okay my princess, now you should go wash yourself up, breakfast is ready.” He said and then tapped Eun Hee’s shoulder. Eun Hee, for the first time today, she smiled. But then she remembered something “Yah, don’t you need to get out first?” “Okay, girl I’ll get out.” Daehyun smiled warmly to his long-time bestie and finally he got out from her room.

Eun Hee in the room, smiled. That guy, always bring surprises. Jung Daehyun has always been busy; sometimes it’s because of clients, sometimes for business trips, and sometimes for agreeing a contract or even just for meeting the business partner and meetings. While she… she spent the whole day in peace (at least just for these weeks), well it’s not the time for her to get busy busy yet, and it is her holiday time. Of course sometimes (well, actually it’s always), she’ll meet some business partner just for the sake of the company, or agreeing contract all the way to France and then went back to Korea in few hours after signing? Yeah, she did. Extreme isn’t it? And she needs to control herself from getting exploded… she’s not into the patience type.

Eun hHee finished her daily morning routine, and then tidied her room for a bit, hid the empty ramen cups, and then somehow her room looks not that messy as before, in fact, it’s pretty clean, another wonderful achievement of Yoon Eun Hee in this morning.

She sighed, and then she remembered Jung Daehyun, her best friend. He has gone to the States for… years but it’s not till 10 years of course, maybe for 3 years? Or more, or even less? She doesn’t remember, Eun Hee has a memory of a goldfish, she can’t remember things very well. She even forgets (sometimes) her own birthday, and ended up exploded on her surprise birthday party 4 years ago, and the target is of course the troublemaker Jung Daehyun, but then she remembered and ended up being embarrassed on her birthday party. She blamed Daehyun for that, the last birthday she spent with him before he went to the States.

After some cleaning and a little bit remembering the somehow pitiful but sweet memories, in one word, bittersweet, she changed into something decent, a plaid white shirt and floral printed pink mini shirt with black long cardigan over it. ‘Cute’ she thought, pretty decent clothing early in the morning.

“Yah! YOON EUN HEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU FAINTED?” she heard Daehyun, of course that nosy high pitched scream but somehow it’s pretty manly if you hear it, from downstairs, maybe he’s eagerly waiting for his dearly breakfast.

“COMING IDIOT!” Eun Hee screamed back from above before rushing down to the downstairs. 


 

Hei readers~!! First chapter is up~ ^^ hope you all like and enjoy, and also support this story!! Thank you so much for taking interest >< 

-bunny-