Unexpected Dilemma

Sugar Coated Luhan

Luhan's P.O.V.

As I went inside my room, I was shocked to see blood everywhere. I also saw spider webs and candles. When I went near the blood, it was just red paint. I wonder who made this. Maybe Jjeolbae because she went out early. There, I went to her room.

Flashback~

Xiumin whispered the plan.

"We're gonna scare Luhan and Jjeolbae through depicting the scenes in the movie. First is the wolf scratch. Hyun Ah, play that role. Tao, you're responsible for the light switch. And Chen, you've got a wolf soundtrack right? Use it."

"Too bad EXO-K's Baekhyun is not here. He'll be enjoying the light switch part." Lay said.

"I will be preparing the next part of the movie; the spooky room. I saw Jjeolbae and Luhan went to the kitchen." Kris said.

There, they prepared the things needed.

-----------------------------------End of Flashback--------------------------------------------------------

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

I went into my room, holding the popcorn I cooked a while ago. I twisted my doorknob and was shocked to see a spooky scene. A scary doll seating by the bed, blood everywhere, but I think it's just red paint. The lights were turned off, but candles surrounded the room. I saw an ashtray with a lit cigarrette with it. This one's not gonna turn right. I knew it was a set-up but my eyes started getting blurry and my head hurts. I'm allergic to smoke. I'm gonna faint at anytime right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was on his way to the room when he heard a glass break. It was coming from Jjeolbae's room. 

"What was that?" He said while walking hurriedly towards Jjeolbae's room.

There, he saw Jjeolbae laying on the floor with the bowl of the popcorn which is now broken. He also saw the same scenario like the one in his room but didn't mind it. 

"EVERYONE! JJEOLBAE FAINTED!" Luhan shouted.

"What?!?" Xiumin said.

"Let's go!" Kris said.

When they went there, They saw Luhan sitting beside Jjeolbae who just fainted.

"Hold on there! We're gonna go to the nearest hospital!" Tao said in panick.

"Place her in the car!" Xiumin said.

There, Luhan carried Jjeolbae on his back and went down the stairs. He rode Xiumin's car with her.

Everyone went to the car and went straight to the hospital.

Afterwards, the doctor went out.

"Doctor! How is Jjeolbae?" Hyun Ah asked.

"She's fine now. She just fainted because of low resistance to smoke. She can't handle it that much." The doctor narrated.

"Can we visit her now?" Lay asked.

"Yeah." The doctor said.

"Thank you very much, doctor." Park Shin said.

"Just doing my job. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go. " The doctor replied.

"Alright sir!" Kris said.

"Now, who'll go in first?" Tao asked.

"Let me ask you something first. Who did the spooky scenery at our rooms?" Luhan asked.

"I did." Xiumin replied.

"Don't do it again. Tsch. You know that we won't be scared just by that, right? I'm going in first." Luhan said.

"Sorry. I won't repeat it again." Xiumin replied. *Luhan didn't say something about Jjeolbae's case. Guess he doesn't care that much.* he thought.

Luhan opened the door. "What happened to the monster?' He said informally.

"Like you care." Jjeolbae replied. Jjeolbae stared at Luhan for a bit.

"Why are you looking at my perfect face,?" Luhan asked."

"It's not perfect. It's annoying. Why did you come here in the first place? Beats me." Jjeolbae said.

"For your information, I carried you till we got in the car.' Luhan said.

"Then thank you. Is that the reply you are looking for?" Jjeolbae said.

"Yeah. You should treat me for saving your life." Luhan said.

"I don't want to." Jjeolbae said.

"Then should I post these pictures?" Luhan asked while showing your childhood pictures from your wallet. 

"Hey! Give them back!" Jjeolbae said.

"Follow my orders. Then I'll give them back to you" Luhan said.

"I give up. What is it?" Jjeolbae asked.

Luhan left a smile. "You'll know."

Then, he went out.