Route A, Street 5

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"Is that EXO?" One girl said.

My eyes widened in shock. Oh no. We're busted.

"Yes, there's Luhan, Kris and Laaay!" Another shouted.

That short conversation caught everybody's attention.

"We're...busted." Suho said.

"Jjeolbae, hold onto me." Kai said.

"No. I'll hold her." Luhan said.

"I will." Kai replied.

"No." Luhan exclaimed.

"Aish. Don't fight guys. We're cornered and yet you decide to fight?" I sighed.

Everyone started to give murmurs. 

"Who is that girl?"

"Try seducing my Luhan. You don't know who you are." A fangirl whispered to her friend while looking at me.

LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE A FEW SASAENGS IN HERE.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time.

"Should you run or should you entertain the guests?" I asked them.

"Pssh. " Kris said and clicked his tongue.

"Let's run! That would be fun!" Chanyeol shouted.

"LEZZ RUN GUISSEEE." Chen said, tempting us, portraying that it would be fun.

"For the sake of Jjeolbae, Let's try not to get close with the crowd." Suho stated. 

"Oppaaaaaaaa~!!!" A girl shouted, clinging onto Sehun.

I don't even know if this should be a serious case, but all of the members freaked out. I just widened my  eyes, not knowing what to do.

Then, Luhan, who is holding my wrist, whispered something to Kai which is passed onto the members.

"We'll go on route A, strategy one. Sasaeng case number two. They'll go to route B." Was all I heard from him.

Then, they became like wolves. Running, ignoring the fans. But of course, the sasaengs did not give up too. They chased us.

Then, after that, Luhan and Kai both grabbed my wrists, and ran too. The crowd's not that large since EXO is not that famous.

"Hey. We need to hide 5 minutes on place A, right?" Kai asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them.

After that, we hid behind the walls of the haunted house. I was on the corner of the wall, next to me is Luhan, and Kai.

"Are you okay?" They both asked me.

"Yup." I assured them. 

"I'm pretty sure that there are no sasaengs in here." Kai said.

"Yup. But what are you guys saying before? Route A, route b, I don't understand a thing!" I said.

"Ah. That's our sasaeng plan control. Run 100 footsteps then hide for five minutes. After that, meet at the corner of the venue." Luhan said to me.

"We're now at Street 5." Kai said.

After that, without us noticing, somebody grabbed my wrist from the other edge of the haunted house. I didn't notice that I was not leaning on the wall anymore. Probably that's why I got noticed. I signaled Kai and Luhan to run.

"Hey, are you the one who is with Kai and Luhan a while a go?" A girl asked me. I noticed that she was the one who clung to Sehun a while ago.

I saw the Luhan and Kai looking at me in the corner of my eyes while they are running.

"Mwo? I'm not the one. Who is Kai and Luhan?" I said.

"No! Don't say like you don't know them. You're that person." She said to me.

"I just probably bumped onto them. I don't know who they even are." I said. My heart was beating really fast since I might end up being beaten up again.

"Ah. Whatever. Wait. Why are you here?" She asked me.

"I just stopped by. I was texting someone. I'm about to walk now." I said. While pointing to the street.

"Oh. Is that so? Sorry for the trouble." She said and walked away.

Then, I saw Luhan's text message for me.

Luhan

Babe, come at the ice cream stand. We're waiting for you. Saranghae~!


Wha-----

Did he just call me babe? AND WHAT'S WITH THE SARANGHAE? AND WHY IS MY HEART BEATING FAST???

Then, I got a hold of myself, and I've decided to too. But now, this tease is half-real.

To: Luhan

Alright babe. I'm going there. Are there no sasaengs in there? Are you alright with Kai? That one's in route 6, isn't it? Saranghae! <3 <3

After I sent the text message, I was shocked that I just sent that. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Then, I received the text again.

Luhan

Nope, there are no sasaengs in here. I'm alright with Kai babe. 

After that, I recieved a call.

Girl zai heibai shije li

Nayang xianyan he meili

Kanzhe ni de yanjing xianzai jingbao xiangqi

Yeah. I admit that I usually fall in love with Luhan's voice. It's my secret. That one's Luhan's part in Growl-Chinese version.

"Hello, Luhan?" I said.

"Babe? " He asked.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT?" I said with a flustered look in my face. There, I started walking.

"Go forward." Luhan said.

I followed his orders. When I reached the end of the street,

"Go left." He said again.

I just approved.

Then after that, I felt a large mass hugging me from behind, after that, the person covered my eyes.

"Luhan?"

"Yup." He said.

"Woi, release me!" I said.

"Aw. Omma's serious." He said.

"Appa's really kidding around." I said.

"Where are they? " I asked.

"They're not here yet."

"Where's Kai? I thought the two of you are together?" I asked him.

"He bought Fried Chicken at the store. He'll eat it there, probably. I bought a jacket for him so that he won't be noticed." Luhan replied.

*Saranghae Luhan oppaaaa~* A voice was heard from his phone.

"Wait. Someone's calling." Luhan said.

WAIT.

IS

THAT

MY

VOIIICEEE?!

=Flashback=

I recorded my voice, then after that, I've decided to record a tease once more.

"Saranghae, Luhan oppaaaaaaa~ JUST KIDDING." I said.

--End of Flashback--

There I was, shocked.

Then, Luhan hung up his phone.

"Suho and the gang were cornered. They called me."

"Then only we and the EXO-M members are left?" I asked.

"We need to find them." Lay and Kris said.

"Lay oppa~!!!!" I said.

"Where are the others?" Luhan asked.

"They're on the way. " Kris replied.

"Then we'll go and find the kidnapped members."

Author's Note: Annyeong haseyo, my dear readers! Uhm..Well I need your help. Is that alright? I'll narrate it now.

Well, I've got a friend who needs help. She joined a competition, I think? Well, please upvote for her in asianfanfics.com.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/603594/everlasting-sunset-romance-sad-you-lay-contestpiece >> Here's the link.

Is the chapter good? Kamsahamnida, everyone! Fightiiing! >_<