Six

Why

"Why do you have so much stuff?"

"Maybe you should throw away some of yours." the elder boy mocked back as he carried his mountain of boxes into the apartment. Since they do already live in the same building;since they already do spend most of their time in Taemin's apartment anyway, it seemed brilliant that they move in together. They could save the money on rent and spend so much more time together. If only Minho didn't have so much stuff.

"Where should I put these?" Minho asked the younger boy when he brought in his boxes of old books he refused to throw away.

"Put it in the storage in the back. I'll find a place for those sometime soon." Taemin yelled from the kitchen as he unwrapped some of the kitchenware Minho brought along. He didn't expect for someone like Minho loved cooking so much that he had boxes of cutleries and bowls of various sizes and tools Taemin swore he had never seen before.

It was silent for a moment. Which is rare because Minho never-never not talks to him. So Taemin goes to the back of the apartment to check on the elder boy.

"Are you okay?" the younger asked before he realised what Minho was looking at. It was his research. -

"Were you stalking me precious?" Minho asked him when he took those pictures out of the medium-sized box. It was filled with hundreds of Minho's pictures. All labeled and marked. Pictures Taemin felt too precious to throw away even if he already aced the project two weeks ago.

"Tho-those were for my project." Taemin stuttered back when he snatched back those pictures.

"I didn't know you followed me when I wasn't on dates." Minho smiled. Feeling a little tingle in his heart.

"Well, I wanted to get a good grade." Taemin said back when Minho suddenly pinned him to the wall.

"Did you? I never asked." Minho said as his lips lingered closely to Taemin's jaw.

"Did I what?"

"Did you get a good grade?"

"My professor seems to have the hots for you. I only had to insert a lot of pictures." Taemin tried to say back.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you have the hots for me too?"

"You know the answer to that." Taemin said back. Eyes looking into Minho's.

"You never said before-exactly how you feel." Minho whispered.

"Minh-" Taemin tried to call out the name that made his heart flutter when the elder boy leaned in for a small kiss. Even the slightest bit of pressure between their lips drove his heart crazy.

"Tell me." the elder boy whispers. Face so dangerously close.

"I-i love you ." the younger confessed. His voice so low, Minho almost missed it if their bodies weren't so close.

"I love you too precious." Minho said back. Kissing his boyfriend again. He never felt so happy hearing a confession before.Taemin could feel a smile forming on Minho's lips while they kissed.

"Now, let go. I need to unpack your stuff." Taemin pushed Minho away once their lips parted.

"How about you help unpack me instead?" Minho winked at him. Taemin should have known-Minho moving in meant Minho moving in.

"I'll never understand why girls fall for you." Taemin said as he tried to exit the small storage room.

"You fell for me."

"That is different." Taemin replied.

"How so?" Minho questioned.

"You love me back."

 

 

 

It was almost ten at night when they finished packing everything. Taemin had to throw away half his things. He hated that but Minho told him that sharing is caring and those kisses melted his resolve.

After a hot shower-a shower Minho wanted to join but couldn't because Taemin locked the door, they ate dinner. Dinner Minho made with his own two hands. Taemin swore he could go to heaven with Minho's cooking alone.

Afters, they snuggled for a while on the couch while watching tv. Well Taemin was watching the television while Minho watched him. It was almost midnight when Minho pulled him to their room to get some sleep.

 

"What is that?" Taemin frowned at the object on his bed. That evil looking object that would torture him at night. ing God damn Minho.

"A teddy bear."

"Why is there a teddy bear on my bed?"

"Because I always sleep with one. I call her Princess." Minho said back. Wondering how a teddy bear could suddenly offend his boyfriend. He bought this one on his own-it wasn’t a gift from his exes. He never told anyone but he did always have a soft spot for adorable things.

"No teddy bears are allowed in this apartment." Taemin said in a low tone. He wanted to rip the brown fur into pieces .

"Why?" Minho asked back when he took the cuddly plushie in his arms. The teddy bear was half his size. He always loved hugging something when he sleeps.

"I don't like teddy bears." Taemin screeched.

"What did teddy bears ever do to you?" Minho questioned.

"Its what they can do to me." Taemin glared at the soft object. Why on Earth did his boyfriend keep such an evil looking doll.

"Is my precious afraid of teddy bears?" Minho suddenly put it together when Taemin stepped one foot behind when he moved one step forward. As he moved closer, Taemin moved further.

"N-no." The younger said as he refused to meet Minho's eyes.

"Don't lie to me precious." Minho said in tone one would use to talk to a child.

"Well, they are just creepy okay?" Taemin admitted as he looked down. Feeling embarassed that Minho found out his one and only fear. Minho dumped Princess onto the floor before he moved forward to pull Taemin onto the bed. Letting the younger boy straddle him on his warm lap as he wrapped his arms around the younger.

"How is it possible for you to be even more precious?" Minho smiled as he kissed Taemin's soft cheeks. Kissing those marshmallows again and again until he felt satisfied.

"Don't make fun of me. Teddy bears are evil. They can kill you in your sleep." Taemin said back seriously and Minho wonders what kind of childhood did his boyfriend have to make him this adorable.

"Well, I'll throw Princess away if you want me to." Minho said softly as he tugged Taemin's hair behind his ear.

"Throw it away." Taemin said wordlessly. Refusing to meet Minho's eyes.

"But if I throw it away, I won't have anything to hug anymore when I sleep." Minho complained.

"You have me." 

"Wh-" 

"You have me. Hug me at night. Not that ing evil teddy." Taemin told the elder boy.

"What if I get tempted to do other things to you? Naughty things? " Minho teased the younger as he s his hands under Taemin's purple sweater. His lips already touching the younger's collarbone.

"You can do anything you want to your precious." 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:its over. I loved this baby, hope you guys enjoyed this journey too.