Three

Why

Minho can't sleep.

Minho can't eat.

Minho can't think.

Not without having Lee Taemin and his delicious lips lingering in his thoughts.

It drives him crazy that he is thinking about Taemin and it drives him crazy thinking about why he is thinking about a Lee Taemin instead of another million things going on in his world. It seems that his world has a new ruler.

Maybe it was the kiss.

But it was small kiss. Just a small little electrifying mindblowing earth-shattering skull-splitting kiss.

When he closes his eyes, all he sees are roses and the colour pink and Taemin's red lips and his beautiful doll face.

Maybe it was not just the kiss.

It was Taemin's infectious laugh too. Those bell like sounds.

It was Taemin's silky caramel voice too. How it runs smoothly down his ears.

It was Taemin's blunt innocent answers.

It was Taemin's slim, slender body. How his waist is just begging to be hugged upon.

It was Taemin's sweet scent. How he smells like apples and honey and fresh daisies and Minho thinks its impossible to be addicted by a scent but he is.

It was purely him. Because he is Lee Taemin.

It takes Minho exactly three days and two hours to realize that he really likes the boy. That being with the boy was the best part of his day (best part of a lot of his days). Sure he was called a playboy a little too many times, but it was only because he wanted to find his other half. Now he has found what he is looking for-he didn't need to waste his time to look anymore.

It was when he saw Taemin walking towards his table with his blonde hair flowing in the wind, when he realizes he wants Lee Taemin. When he sees flowers lingering all over Taemin. When he feels that his is heart beating too loudly,poundingly that it feels like its breaking out of his chest. That was when he texted the brunnette he was suppose to have a date with that day to cancel.

 

"She's not here yet?" Taemin says as he takes a seat in front of Choi Minho.

"No." Minho answered in one word. Maybe he wanted to steal a date with Taemin today.

"When is she going to be here?"

"I don't know. I ordered hot chocolate for you." he answers as he watches Taemin taking out his notes, pens and a recorder.

"I love hot chocolate." Taemin said. Clapping his hands once in joy.

"Really?" I love you.

"I actually narrowed it down to a few points." Taemin said after taking a sip of the bittersweet hot chocolate. He loved it. Simply loved it more than anything in the world.

"Narrowed what down?" Minho said as he raised one eyebrow.

"My research.What else?"

"To what?" Minho says. Wanting to hear more of Taemin's voice.

"First, its your symmetrical face. Most people want to make babies with you when they see you."

"Uh-uh. Babies?" Minho chuckled.

"Its true. It only takes three seconds for anyone to subconciously decide they want to make babies with you. Your genes make good babies." Taemin says with a serious face.

"Do you want to make babies with me?" Minho said.

" I don't have a uterus to keep a tiny person inside of me." Taemin stared back at Minho. Saying like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What's next?"

"Its because of your body build. People feel safe when they are around you. Most people tend to feel loved when they feel protected."

"Oh-kay." At least those hours in the gym weren't wasted.

"And then, its your words." Taemin reads the next point on the page.

"My words?"

"Yes-words. Your words paint a dream for a lot of people. Dreams give a sense of happiness to most people."

"Is that all?" Minho asked as he saw Taemin keeping the sheet.

"There are few more. But I plan to get a few more from your date today."

"She's not coming today." Minho suddenly said.

"The girl? She cancelled on you? That's a first. What-" Taemin seemed surprised.

"I cancelled on her." Minho said back.

"Why? I need to do my re-" Taemin mad. His project is due in three weeks. He needed more notes and points.

"I wanted to spend my time with you." Minho said. Smiling though its the first time he has ever felt embarassed saying such words.

"To check on my research? That's nice of you but-"

"Not your research. You. I wanted to see you. Only you." Minho tried to make his intentions clear.

"Minho, I'm not one of your girls for you to play your words with." Taemin said seriously. He did not need Minho to play with him, just help him on his research.

"I'm being honest." Minho said. His tone evident.

"I don't like your honesty." Taemin said back. Folding his hands on the table.

"It is enough?" Minho suddenly asks.

"What's enough?" the blonde boy asks back.

"The things you listed down. Is it enough for you to fall for me?"

"Those are my notes. Not-"

" I want you."

"You want a lot of people."

"I don't love a lot of people."

"And you love me?"

"I think so-yes."

"Why?"

 

 

 

 

Author's note: i was getting impatient. the old storyline would take them at least three more chapters for them to start getting things started. So i changed it a little. p/s: i know this chap isn't all fluffy but please comment. I need those to fuel me.