Two

Why

"Your dates are so boring." Taemin yawned in front of the elder boy he now knew was Choi Minho. The elder boy was in fact a student  in his college but Lee Taemin had been too involved with his own surroundings that he had never realised that the Casanova was only a faculty away from him. And the fact that Choi Minho had just moved downstairs to his apartment had made his research all the more easier.

Taemin briefly remembered the little exhange of words he and the handsome boy had.

"You want to follow me around?"

"Yes."

"And you want to pay me for it?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I want to see why people fall in love."

"I'm not in love with anyone."

"I know but people are in love with you."

 

"I can't help it if you feel jealous pretty thing." Minho chuckled.

"I am not jealous. The fact that those girls eat every word you say just grosses me out."

"I thought that was the whole point. You wanted to know why people fall in love." Minho replied back.

"That is not love." Taemin said to him. He could clearly see the lust in their eyes.

"Then what is it?" Minho asked him.

"They just want to get into your pants Choi." Taemin said casually.

"I want to get in their pants too." Minho smirked before sipping his coffee.

"What position do you always use?" Taemin suddenly asked.

"I'm sorry what?" Minho almost spit his coffee from Taemin's questions.

"What position do you use during ion?" Taemin repeated his question. Putting the voice recorder on and scrambling to find his notebook and pen to write his notes.

"That is private." Minho said back to the boy. As much as boosting how good he is in bed makes his ego grow bigger but talking about it to someone as odd as Taemin is oddly uncomfortable. He remembered the one time Taemin asked one of the girls he went out with why she liked to stuff tissues in her bra.

"No its not. Its part of my research. Do you know that some people are tricked into thinking they are in love right after because of the hormones released in their heads?" Taemin said.

"No."

"Well, it doesn't matter. So, how do you do it? Spooning or-"

"I am not telling you."

"I am paying you to tell me."

"You are paying me to know why people fall in love with me."

"Well, is part of it."

"I am no-"

 

 

And then suddenly a very tall brunette entered the cafe in the middle of their argument.

"." Taemin heard Minho mutter under his breath.

"Who is she?" Taemin realising that Minho's eyes were on the girl.

"An old obsessed girlfriend."

"You've had a girlfriend before? I thought you didn't do relationships."

"It was in my first year."

"Do you want to leave?"

"Too late. She's already coming this way. -Taemin, pretend that you're my boyfriend."

"What kind of boyfriend do you want me to be? The clingy kind or the too much hands kind or the-" the boy questioned him when Minho didn't have the time to think anymore. He remembered how the girl once clung to his left leg, refusing to let go. Or the time the girl camped out of his apartment for two whole weeks, being the reason why he had just moved to Taemin's apartment building.

"I don't care. Just do it so she'll go away." Minho tried to cover his face but it was too late.

 

A few short moments later, the girl came to their table. Her tall figure overshadowing them. But before she could say anything

"Honeybear,who is she? She looks scary." Taemin's voice filled with aegyo as he suddenly clung onto Minho's arm. Minho suddenly shocked by the sudden move made by Taemin. Did he really just call Minho honeybear?

"Its um-"

"I'm his girlfriend." the girl glared at Taemin. She was obviously not over Minho yet. The red lipstick on her lips were bitten on.

"Honeybear? Are you cheating on me?You are aren't you?" Taemin suddenly looked at Minho like he was about to cry. He was completely in his role.

"We're not dating anymore. We broke up two years ago." Minho said. Suddenly he didn't know what to do with Taemin acting like this. Sure he asked the boy to play his boyfriend but he did not expect Taemin to fully embrace the role. his hands like he was trying to stop himself from crying to the thought of Minho cheating on him.

"It was a misunderstanding. You still love me don't you Minho?" the girl said in a pleading tone.

"No. He loves me." Taemin said. Pulling Minho close to him again.

"Shut up you fa-"

"He loves me." Taemin said again before suddenly crashing his lips onto Minho's. Minho couldn't think anymore. What was this blonde boy doing? Even with so many sudden thoughts popping into Minho's head he couldn't help himself from melting into the pretty boy's lips. It was the softest pair of lips Minho had ever had the pleasure of kissing.

After exactly three seconds, Taemin let go of his face.

To suddenly getting slapped by the girl. Minho was shocked but Taemin played his role all too well. He stood up and yelled back.

"If you're slapping me for kissing him, I honestly wonder what you're going to do to me when you know he got into my pants last night ." Taemin said to the girl.

"You little ." the girl cursed at him.

"There is nothing little about me. That's one of the reasons Minho likes me so much." Taemin boosted. The entire cafe looked at them. Staring would be a better word.

"Ah! I am going to kil-" the girl tried to get closer to Taemin to strangle him.

"Kill me but know Minho would die too because he loves me so much." Taemin threatened back and for a moment, the girl honestly looked scared that Taemin's words were true.

"Minho, you love me don't you?You can't love him. He's-" the girl tried to plead.

"Let's go honeybear. I don't like your ex-girlfriend." but before they left, Taemin turned around and gave a little warning to the girl.

"Disturb my honeybear again and I'll kill myself and be a ing ghost that would scare the out of you till the day you die."

 

 

"What the hell did you just do?" Minho said to the boy. How is this boy any close to normal?

"You asked me to pretend to be your boyfriend." Taemin said like it was the obvious answer.

"But you didn't have to go that far."

"I was trying to be convincing. I think I make pretty good actor. Don't you think so?" Taemin seemed rather pleased with himself.

"You even kissed me." Minho said in disbelief.

"You don't have to make it sound so bad. It was awful for me too. To lose my first kiss to you." Taemin said but he didn't sound as regretful as he should. In fact, it sounded like something he could simply brush off. Like bumping into a stranger and forgetting it ever happened three minutes later.

"That was your first kiss?" Minho shocked. Did this boy really not have boundaries? One moment it was about what kind of position he uses and another moment he even lost his kiss just because he wanted to play a role well? Minho wondered what he had honestly got himself into.

"Yes. Now, you have got to tell me how you got that girl to fall so madly in love with you. Did you use the perfect position with her?"

 

 

 

 

Author's note: i don't know. i don't know. i am sleepy and don't ask me why i always write when i'm sleepy  and i hope to wake up to see comments from all of you.