Four

Why

Its cold. Really cold sitting outside, on the cemented hard floor in the middle of a hall. But it was worth it because the door in front of him finally opened.

 

"You sitting there for three hours still does not tell me why you love me." Taemin said as he finally opened the door to his apartment. Which is only two floors up from Minho's very own new apartment.

"At least it shows you how much I love you." Minho says back as he stands at the door.

"Go home Choi. Its almost midnight."

"I won't. You still haven't told me how you feel about me." Minho said decisively.

"Go to sleep. You'll going to get a headache if you don't sleep."

"See-you're worried about me."

"Go home." Taemin said again. Tired to go against Minho. He just wouldn't budge.

"Tell me you'll at least go out on a date with me."

"I'll go on dates with you. With those girls." Taemin responded.

"I don't want to do that anymore. I want you."

"What am I suppose to do about my coursework if you don't play your part?" Taemin questioned.

"-if you want back your money. I swear I'll give you back every single penny."

"I don't like people who swear."

"I like you." Minho said.

"Go home."

"Fine. But I'll come back."

And with that, Taemin slammed the door. His head was getting all messy. He didn't like that. He liked being in control of his own brain.

 

 

"Its been five minutes. Only five minutes. What are you doing back here again?" Taemin groaned. He had just changed into his pyjamas. His blue-slightly bigger than him pyjamas.

"You look cute in those." Minho said.Taemin looked so adorable like a little teddy bear in blue jammies.  It was then when Taemin noticed he had a duffel bag along with him.

"I look good in everything." Taemin said back.

"True. Makes me want to kiss you all the time." Minho smiled-smirked.

"What the are you doing back here?"

"I thought you didn't like it when people swear."

"That rule does not apply to me. Why are you here again?"

"Can I sleep over here tonight?"

"Minho-"

"I swear its only because I want to spend more time with you."

"That is not a good reason."

"My sink broke."

"Use your shower."

"Water's out too."

"I'll call the water company."

"The walls are getting painted."

"Sleep on the floor."

"My ing apartment exploded from a gas leak."

"The couch." Taemin said back. Knowing he would least likely win this fight.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You're sleeping on the couch and don't even think I'll make babies with you tonight."

 

Minho danced a little victory dance in his head before he walked into the medium sized apartment. Taemin's place looked nice. So clean and homey. Filled with pictures of he and his family. Family-Minho liked the sound of that.

"The bathroom is over there." Taemin said before he walked into his own room. Minho was messing with his head again. He couldn't think. He wanted to get out of the apartment and leave Minho there but he was just so tired. He had classes to attend to the next morning and he hated waking up sleepy.

Minho smiled as he looked inside of Taemin's bathroom before he started in brushing his teeth.

The boy had the largest set of shampoos and soaps he had ever seen. Strawberry, kiwi, lavenders, vanilla, oranges, mangoes and a dozen other more scents labelled on the bottles. Oh yes-Lee Taemin definitely was gay. Minho just needed Taemin to be gay for him. Only him.

Minho washed his face and brushed his teeth. He was slowly but surely losing his mind. Why would he force himself inside Taemin's apartment if not so?

A slight thought appeared that maybe he was forcing this. Going too fast, too hard on Taemin.

And then another thought appeared in his head. If Taemin didn't even like him, even if for the slightest, he wouldn't be standing inside Taemin's bathroom would he?

And then another cheeky thought appeared in his head. Another seemingly might cause Taemin to murder him thought.

 

"Get out of my room." Taemin yelled when he realized the door to his bedroom was opened.

"Taemin-"

"Get out Choi. Before I murder you with my bare hands."

"But the couch is so uncomfortable. My back hurts."

"Sleep on the carpet. In the bathtub. Anywhere but here."

"Why would I when the person I love is in this room?" Minho said as he got under the covers next to Taemin. Nervous as he was, Taemin still haven't kicked his yet.

"Minho-"

"Do you hate me?" Minho asked him softly in the darkness. He didn't feeling the warmth next to him. Minho was too warm. Like the burning red sun.

"No." Taemin mumbled.

"You don't hate me." Minho said as he wrapped his long arms around Taemin.

"Minho-" Taemin tried to push Minho away.

"I just want to hug you." Minho said back innocently. It was the truth.

"Minh-"

"Tell me you hate me and I'll go." Minho said seriously. He knew if let Taemin go now, the boy wouldn't come back. Even by a small inch. The blonde boy is too absorbed in his own world. Minho had to force himself inside he wanted to be a part of it.He's seen it happen to more than one guy before. Taemin's heartbreaking skills was not a secret. Minho knew so from the stories he heard. The warnings he got from boys who liked Taemin to stay the hell away from him.

"That's not fair." Taemin tried not to pout.

"I'm a very cruel person." Minho admitted.

"I know." He wants to say he hates Minho but he can't. And he's not so sure if he wants to know why.

"But you don't hate me."

"No, you ing bastard." Taemin mumbled. His heart beating erractically in Minho's arms.

"Then I'll stay here all night with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: the update for today was inspired by my happy meal i ate at mcdonalds. I got a pretty blue monkey bracelet and i absolutely loved it and i don't care if I'm too old for a happy meal. I know-no relation whatsoever to this chapter. However the happy meal made me happy. anyways, i'm off to sleep. i'll check this tomorrow. p/s;please comment and comment and comment.