Chapter 2

Stay Forever, My Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~~

first of all.. i'm so sorry.. i promised to update on last sunday, but end up update now. i'm so sorry.

this chapter, lets go back to the happy memory first..

 

thank you for coming and reading..

 

 

 

CHAPTER 2  ~  FLASHBACK  ~

 

That night, Hyesung and Eric back to their place. Except for Hyesung, he’s in his new place to stay. Eric choose to go to Hyesung’s apartment than his. Hoping that he’ll find him there. But what welcoming him there is silent and darkness.

Eric sit and then lied his body, curl up in Hyesung white sofa. Somehow he can smell Hyesung scent there. Slowly, Eric drift himself in memory when he first met Hyesung. Faraway there, Hyesung too drawning in memories.

 

      FLASHBACK

 

His name is Shin Hyesung and he is in his early 30. He is one of the finest bachelor in the city. But of course not much that know about that. He is quite good in hiding it. Everyone know him as the beautiful café singer in the city. He is surely famous. Everyone giving him nickname, a good one. Little Prince from Legend Café. He can, if he want to, to be a real famous singer. He have all what a singer or an idol need, but for him its enough to sing in this café.

Women and Man, female and male, all fall in love with him. By his look, by his voice, by his attitude. But they don’t know how naggy he is. How he nagging and clumsy yet stubborn. Well everyone always have their dirty little secret. Including this Little prince.

And this other man, his name is Eric Mun. Or also known as Mun Jung Hyuk. He is the other finest bachelor in the city. This Eric Mun, was an Actor an Rapper, but now he trying his other luck in the entertainment industries. He built a company, a management artist with his best firend, Lee Min woo. But he made one strictly rule. NO Group, he only want a SOLO. Eventhough Eric built this company together, but most of all, Min woo is the one who almost do everything. If Min woo not scold Eric to help him, Eric will only wander around do his what 4D mind do. But, He is not CEO for nothing.

Right now in his company with his Co-CEO, Minwoo who also a Composer and song writer for some singer. This Minwoo also having a great sense of fashion, He even have his own brand. They only have 2 artist. One is named Kim Dong Wan. He is recently known as the best rising actor. Dongwan not only an actor. Sometimes he sing too, but he only sing for ost. And Dongwan also a photographer. And for FYI, Dongwan is with Minwoo. So whoever have intention to flirt with this muscle man, better back off.

The other artist they have is Junjin. Junjin also an Actor. But he more prefer into modeling. As if magazine model, clothe model, catwalk model, and sometimes CF and MV model. Junjin know Hyesung, in fact they are distant cousin. And Junjin somehow in kind of relationship without exact status with Andy, the owner of Café where Hyesung sing. But I guess, after long enough time with this situation, Junjin kind of know what he want. And this cute shy guy Andy are Eric’s brother in law from one of his sisters.

Hyesung and Eric meet at Andy’s café. That day, Eric ask Junjin to meet him to discuss Junjin’s new job and some schedule. But because at that time Junjin still having photo shoot with some fashion brand and will finished later almost dinner time, he ask Eric to meet him in Andy’s café. And also, Junjin would like to introduce Andy to Eric. As his lover. At that time, Junjin have no idea that Andy is Eric’s in law.

That night, Eric arrive earlier in the café than Junjin. He know that the café where they about to meet is Andy’s. Once he enter the café, Eric sit at the bar table where Andy at that time make some cocktail for one of his customer.

“Hi, Hyung. What’s bring you here?”

“I can came here? Tsk.”

“Aigoo.. its not like that. It just, it’s rare for me to have you visit my café not in the weekend. Wa nt some drink?”

“I prefer some food, but beer is OK” Eric grinned. “I have appointment with Junjin here. He ask me to wait him here.”

“Junjin? Really?” Andy handed him a glass of beer. And Eric just nodded.

Both of them chatted the usual chatted. Not long after that, Eric hear sound of piano that just start to play. And after that, he hear a voice that soothe him. That voice start to sing a cheerful yet calm song that can make anyone who listen it smile.

 

A sweet whisper
This excited night is full of love
With you who is stay that window
The stars sail on my mind

This night too My heart miss you
It fly up to your window


How do I do  Anybody cannot stop me
I only wanna tell my heart 
Now, I will confess my secret
I Love You Always 

Your heart same as my heart too, Right?
It fly up to your heart

How do I do  Anybody cannot stop me
I only wanna tell my heart 
Now, I will confess my secret
I Love You Always 

How do I do  Anybody cannot stop me
I only wanna tell my heart 
Now, I will confess my secret
I Love You Always 

I Love You Always 

 

Eric can take his eyes from Hyesung when he sing. Eric is totally mesmerized by Hyesung at that time. By Hyesung angelic yet bit husky voice, by Hyesung appearance, by Hyesung smile, and of course by Hyesung beauty. He lost in his own mind. Even when Hyesung already finished his song and start to sing another song, he don’t realized it at all.

“Hyung.. earth to eric hyung… HYUNG!!” andy screamed at Eric’s ears.

“Ya! Andy! You want to make me deaf?”

“I’ve call you so many times, but seems that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter