Chapter 5.1

Stay Forever, My Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello~ it's beenlong long loooong time since my last update. and i'm so sorry for that.

no much excuse, its just i'm a lil bit confused on how i should write this chapter.

i write.. the i erase it,, then i write again for many times.

can be said, i'm not that confindence with this chapter actually. but i dunno what to do anymore. i'm sorry if it weird.

ah, and because i relise this chapter too long to put in ine, so i devided it in two.

and since i dont have experience to write *eventough i already read some manga to learn how to write it, but still nihil* so yeah, i skip that one too.

 

so.. here is the update from me..

thanx for anyone who still read it.

 

  CHAPTER  5  ~  FLASHBACK

 

 

The morning sunlight peeking through the window curtains that are not covered perfectly. And there, in the comfy bed that already warm, under the blanket lied two lovebird that still in their slumber. Cuddling to each other.

The weather maybe cold, but at this moment, only warm that they can feel.

The older one wake up first. Peeking through his one open eye. The sunlight attack his sleepy eyes. Make him almost fully awake now. He look at the clock, it’s almost 10 AM. Even though it’s Saturday, but he still have something that he had to finish in office.

But feeling someone cuddling close to him, he don’t want to get up so soon. He decided to watch this beautiful sight in front of him. He never feel bored and get enough with this person.

He his lover’s hair gently. Slowly to his nose and lips. Still admiring the beauty sight. Slowly he hug his lover’s body more tight. And that make his lover stir.

 

“I know I’m gorgeous. Stop staring at me.” His lover said it with still closed eyes.

“Good morning, Hyesungie..”

“Morning.. Eeeuuunngghh..” he stretching his body a bit and end up snuggling even more to others. “already long awake?”

“Just awake not long before you. Still sleepy?”

“Eung.. didn’t have enough sleep this few days.”

“Why?”

“You. I need to make sure everything goes well yesterday. And it makes me worried if everything not goes well. But I’m glad everything turns out well.” Now he hugs him almost like koala.

“So everything for me? Wow.. thank you so much, Hyesungie~” Eric kiss him fervently.

 

Slowly the kiss getting intense.. deep.. and both man enjoying it that much. Hands slowly doing his job nicely. But,

 

Groowwlll… gggrrrriiiuuuggg… (how to write the sound of empty stomach?)

 

“Ugghh…” Eric who is excited that they might can go further this morning, had to disappointed again.

“hehehe.. Sorry.. haven’t eat that much too last night.” Hyesung saying it with cute pout.

How can Eric get mad seeing that cute face? “Hungry?” Hyesung slightly nod. “Want to have breakfast now?”

“No.. I still want to sleep bit more. I’m sleepy. Too sleepy to even stand up.” Snuggling even more to Eric.

“What a spoiled brat Prince.” Eric chuckled at his lover childish answer.

“but you love this spoiled brat.”

“True.”

 

Then silent surrounding them once again. But, (again)

 

Ppppffffttt~~  (Ups)

 

“EEERRRIIIIICCCC~~~” Hyesung suddenly push Eric. “eeeuuuuuhhhhh…”

“Sorry.. cant hold it any longer. I go prepare brunch for us. You can continue your sleep.”

“It’s stink. How can I continue to sleep! I’ll go get shower instead.” Hyesung is sulking. “Wait a minute. Brunch? What time is now?” he glance at the clock. “11.05 AM?!”

 

Eric preparing brunch and Hyesung taking shower. While cooking the meal, Eric got a call from Minwoo. After Hyesung, now Minwoo scold him because he’s not yet arrive at office. Eric need to explain things to Minwoo and promise will come after lunch. He then continue his cooking and when it’s done, he arrange it nicely at Hyesung only dine table.

 

“Eric ah~ I’m done showering. Your turn!”

“Ok!”

 

With that Eric, go take shower. Hyesung who done dress up himself, waiting for Eric at dining table. After showering, and done dress up too, Eric join Hyesung to enjoy their meal.

 

“What’s your plan today?”

“Nothing. Maybe helping Andy at his café.”

“why not come with me to office? Helping me with my job once in a while wont hurt you.”

“Hm.. I guess it’s fine.”

 

While continue their brunch, something caught Eric’s attention. Something on Hyesung wrist. It’s the same watch but yet different. But Eric knows it. Hyesung wear the blue one. So it’s that mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter