Chapter 5.2

Stay Forever, My Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the part 2.

 

 

Chapter 5.2

 

Today is the day. Their 1st anniversary day. Both parties feel excited already. Both of them wake up early in the morning. Too early. Hyesung, because he want to prepare some breakfast to eat later. And for Eric, it just because he can’t sleep and too excited.

First destination of the day. Eric’s plan to go to Namsan tower. Namsan tower in the morning. Later at evening he plan to go to Banpo bridge again. To the place where he and Hyesung officially together. And Last night they promised to meet in the park of their apartment at 8 am. They will just go by train or bus. No driving.

Eric arrived little bit earlier. He’s waiting there with smile plastered on his face. Holding his present carefully. Just 15 minutes more, but yet he cant wait any longer. He called Hyesung after debated with his brain for a while. But Hyesung not answering his call. He feel anxious.

 

Is Hyesung still sleep? Or maybe he forgot about our date today? Should I just barge in to his unit? What should I do? Maybe I should wait for a little bit more. Its not yet pas 8 AM. Maybe I should call him again.

 

“No need to call me again. Tch.. You are really impatient.” Hyesung said after the first dial tone ringed.

“Hyesung ah~” Eric immediately turn around and hug Hyesung.

“Not-ttto—tight.. you will squish the kimbab.”

“Ups.. sorry. What took you so long?” Eric release his hug. Bad idea. He struck with what he see in front of him.

“I’m not late. In fact, I’m on time. See?” Hyesung show his wrist watch to Eric, to show the time. The ‘couple’ wrist watch.

 

Eric still cant take his eye of Hyesung. Pony tail hair, black jeans, long neck white t-shirt with soft blue jacket. He’s not paying attention on what Hyesung said.

 

Did he always look this gorgeous? I’m so lucky didn’t I? to have him. Eric said in his head. Still admiring how Hyesung looks today.

 

“Eric! Yah! Earth to Eric??”

“So- sorry. What did you said?”

“Oh my gosh. Forget it. So where we going?”

“I’m sorry. Let’s go, we’re going to Namsan tower.” Eric held Hyesung hand. Intertwined their finger. “Have I told you that you look fabulous today?” Hyesung stared at him. “And I love you so much.” Hyesung blushing by Eric’s words.

 

 

They go to Namsan tower with Bus. Sit side by side, enjoying the view and talking about everything they want. They looking good together. Even though they madly in love, but they do not looks like a lover when they walk together in public. They arrived at Namsan tower not long after the open hour.

They go buy the entrance ticket and also decided to buy musical course ticket too. After that, both of them just strolling around and sometimes stop to taking picture together. Both of them enjoying the scene and the fresh air. Entering the gift shop on the first floor, look around and with little argue to decide buying padlock.

And here we go again. They start their routine little bickering again. Over the small matter. Eric want to buy Green padlock, but Hyesung want the Blue one. No one backing off. But finally they agreed In one conclusion after they feel that people staring at them. Eric bring an Orange padlock to cashier and pay it. When it done and they look at each other, they laugh. They pursue their sight seeing and go to rooftop. They walk around and decided to sit at the pavilion.

 

“Do you want to buy drinks? Or maybe you want to eat now?” Eric asked.

“We still have kimbab and we can have lunch later. Maybe after musical course. Just buy drink. I want something fresh.”

 

With that Eric leave and Hyesung sit there watching people around him. Family, friends, tourist, and lovers. He took out the kimbab and think about something. He still think about his present for Eric.

 

“AHK! Cold.” Said Hyesung when suddenly he felt something cold on his check. “You startled me.”

“What are you thinking? Don’t spacing a lot, you’ll get older sooner. Look at Dongwan. Already have lots wrinkles.”

“Wait until Dongwan heard that. Or Minwoo.” Hyesung answer and took the drink from Eric. “Thanks.”

“I don’t care.” Eric sit beside Hyesung. And took one of the kimbab Hyesung offered him. They eat together until nothing left. “What are you doing?” he saw Hyesung took out marker pen.

“To write something on the padlock. We’re not gonna keep it, are we?”

“What are you writing?” Eric try to peep. But Hyesung is faster.

“No! I wont show you until we lock it later on the fence. I will write first.” Hyesung wrote something, after that Hyesung flipped it and give it to Eric. “Your turn. No peeping.”

 

Eric can only obey his lover order. Observing his now cute lover while thinking what he will wrote. Smiling, he wrote something that for him means his vow. Done with it they go to the fence. Where all the padlock from all people find the final place to remain. They lock their padlock on the top of the fence.

 

                Eric Love Hyesung. Always. – Eric Mun

                Together Forever With You. – Shin Hyesung.

 

They read what’s written on it. Satisfied and pleased. And of course they don’t forget to snap a picture together. While as the key, since they cant throw it over the fence; they decided to put it in post box near there. So none of them can comeback and unlock the padlock.

Time show that already 12.30 PM. It’s late though for the first music course. So they decide to Lunch right away. Don’t call him Eric if he not prepare for it. Eric already book place for them to Lunch in the most popular place for couples in Namsan Tower. Eric order for couple set Lunch. And after sort time waiting, they enjoying their meal with little chat and laughter.

Everything till afternoon going so smoothly and nice. As stomach already full, they continue to walk around there. This time they go to the observatory floor instead. Waiting for the next schedule for music course. Enjoy various attractions, such as Shocking Floor, in the N SEOUL TOWER, the landmark of Seoul in which nature and state of the art coexist.

When it’s time for to watch music course, they walk to the theater and sit in where they suppose to. Today’s music course is musical show. The story theme just typical musical, happy ending love story. Lovers who finally find each other soul mate and then happily ever after.

But there is something that catch Hyesung the best. The ending song. He’s so drown into the song, and unconsciously he hold Eric’s hand.

 

I’ve been waiting for you
Since I didn’t know the person, you
I always trusted you
The fact that I would grab a hold of you one of these days
Whether this is a dream or not
Or a wish I’ve had for long time
Is fulfilled right in front of my eyes


It’s you, you are the only love for me
The wish I yearned for even in my dreams
Heaven knew about it and sent me this love
To fill my empty heart
Your precious name

I’ll believe it
That we will always be together
Even if it’s hard
Even if there’s pain
It won’t shake my heart


It’s you (it’s you)
You are the only love for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter