Chapter 3

Stay Forever, My Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... sorry for the long waited. its been...err 2 weeks? sorry took bit long time..

so here is the update.

 

 

CHAPTER 3  ~ FLASHBACK  ~

 

 

Few days after that night, Hyesung still cant forget what he do that day. The more he remember it, the more he got frustrated.

In the early Sunday morning after his weekend performance, he already make the fur fly by screaming without any reason.

I must be crazy. Yes indeed I must be crazy. What has gotten into my head until I do something that embarrassing? “AAAHHHHHKKKKKKKKK…” 

“Yah! Hyung! What’s wrong with you?” Junjin abruptly run from guess room to living room because of the sudden scream. “Why did you suddenly scream like that?” Junjin ask. “its only 7 AM and its SUNDAY!” Yup! Junjin stay at Hyesung house that night.

“Jin ah.. I must be really crazy, rite? How can I do that? especially to someone I met for the first time. That’s so so so embarrassing.”

“What? Aaahh..” Junjin suddenly remember what Hyesung mean. “That thing. Hehhehehe.. Hyung, I never thought that you could do that. That shock me too you know. Hahahahahaha.”

“Stop laughing Junjin! You are not helping. What should I do. Ah but that’s fine. It’s not like that we would meet each other again.” Hyesung say it with confidence. “Want to jog? Since you already wake up too.”

“Nah-ah. I'm going back to bed.” Junjin lazily drag himself to Hyesung bedroom since the owner wont be using it again.

“Lazy bastard. Make sure you don’t break anything.” Hyesung then grab his training jacket and wear his running shoes. He decided to just run around the neighborhood.

Hyesung ran in the neighborhood for a short time. After he think it’s enough, he decided to go back to his and make sure Junjin not messed up his house. When he about to enter his apartment building, he collide with someone. And because of the collision that person drop his coffee and spilled coffee on his sweat shirt.

“Ah, I’m so sorry.” Hyesung said, feeling guilty cause now there’s stain in the sweatshirt.

“Aish.. its hot.” says the person. “Its fine, its just..” The person stop his words when he saw with who he collide. “Girly man, Shin Hyesung! It’s you.” He said it excitedly.

Oh , its him! Why do I have to meet him. Girly man?? Did he just asked to get beaten?  “Eric ssi.”

“Woaah.. you really live here.”

“Yes, I am.” How can he know I live here? Did he stalk me? “What are you doing here?”

“Me? I just back from my jogging.”

“And what are you doing HERE?” Hyesung ask again, now emphasizing word ‘here’.

“I live here too. There in tower 101. Where is yours? Since you said you live here too.” Eric smile like a fool.

WHAT? OH NO… how can it be happen like this? Oh no..

“Hyesungie~ earth to hyesungie~~~”

“What did you just call me? do not act like we close to each other.” Hyesung nag at him and he start walk away from Eric.

“But aren’t we?” Eric trail after Hyesung.

“We are NOT!”

“But, I thought since you let me touch your chest, we've become closer.…”

“DON’T MENTION THAATTT!!!” Hyesung suddenly stop and scream at Eric. “What are you staring at?” Hyesung realize that somehow Eric’s gaze divert to his.. “STOP STARING AT MY…..”

“Ups sorry.. it just.. sorry.” Eric pout. “So, which tower is yours? Unit?”

“Not gonna tell.” Hyesung leaving Eric. But don’t call him Eric if he’s not being persistent when he’s curious with something.

“Come on, we’re neighbor.” Eric keep tailing Hyesung wherever he walk until they reach to a place that Eric want to know the most. “So here is your tower. 102.”

“What? How can you..” Hyesung suddenly stop and facing Eric after hear what he said. How can he know? “Oh !” why I did not realize that he was following me.

“Now, which floor and which unit?” Eric asked again.

“Go awayyyy!!! I wont tell you.” Hyesung ran away from Eric. Because it’s so sudden, Eric didn’t aware and just stood still.

“See you again Hyesungie~” Eric’s shout. Don’t worry Hyesungie, soon I’ll know your unit number. There’s always a way for that. For example.. let’s start with Junjin.

Too bad Eric.. not that fast.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days surely past so fast, moreover if have a busy schedule and a pile of work to be done. Didn’t feel been a few months already passed. But even so, never a day Eric miss Hyesung performance in Andy’s café.

Somehow, now it become one of his daily and fixed schedule. If that day, accidentally he have some appointment or another meeting or else that makes him cannot go to Andy’s café, he will ask Minwoo to take over. If still cannot, he will postponed it or find a way to not miss Hyesung performance.

Because Eric always show up in Hyesung’s day performances in this past few months, and sometimes they bump each other. Whether its around their residences or in car park or in the park. And how Eric always annoy him (in Hyesung dictionary) every time they meet or in Eric’s eyes how to show Hyesung that he interested in him. Like it or not for Hyesung they become a frienemy. But for Eric, that’s one step closer to close with Hyesung.

Its not that Hyesung hate Eric, it just that it’s kind of awkward for him because of his memories of their first encounter. And other reason is, as they become a lil bit close as a friend, for Hyesung, Eric start bit annoying. Their other encounters end up with spending time in coffee shop near their residence, or just walk together from or to minimarket, Eric keep asking him to join Eric’s company as Singer and start his career. Of course Hyesung refused it.

“Come on, Hyesungie.. you can be famous singer.”

“No! I don’t want to. Its enough for me to sing at Andy’s café. Beside, I don’t like to be that famous that known worldwide. No thanks. Don’t like being the center of attention that much.”

Since that moment, Eric stop asking Hyesung. For a while. But, he’s not completely stop asking Hyesung. And that’s absolutely not stopping Eric to get close to Hyesung and showing his affection.

Why Eric do it? His alibi is because he want to approach to persuade Hyesung to join in his agency as a singer. But fur sure, he just not yet realize it. His recent behavior towards Hyesung, makes Junjin questioning him, why he bother to do that. Because, when Eric meet Junjin, what Eric do after their job’s thing is done are ask anything about Hyesung to Junjin. Anything means ANYTHING.

“Wait.. Hyung. I’ve been wondering.. why you want to know anything bout Hyesung hyung? I mean, it’s not just for once or two, but it’s almost every time you met me. And even the unimportant thing and the smallest thing about him. So detailed.”

“Why? I need to know lot bout him if I want to recruit him. Knowing his background is important you know.”

“Oh yeah? Really?” Eric just nod. “I bet you know not much about me, even though I’m with you for years.”

“Eiii… don’t be like that.”

“Spit it Hyung, Why do you want to know that much about Hyesung hyung?”

“Like I said….”

“You like him, don’t you?”

“W-w-what?”

“You.. fall in love with Hyesung hyung. Isn’t it?”

“I…” Eric in dazed. Don’t know what or how to answer Junjin. Am I really fall in love with Hyesung? But, I never fall to a man before. Well cant blame myself, Hyesung looks so beautiful. But, really?? well, there is always the first time for everything right? “I don’t know…. maybe I am.”

Now, its Junjin that in awe with Eric answer. “Well, if so.. all I can say is, Good luck! Its not easy to conquer his heart.”

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Nowadays, Hyesung and Eric often seen toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter