Chapter 1

Stay Forever, My Precious One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    CHAPTER   1

 

 

Like a sharp sword, this painful scar is cut deep
How can you change so coldly to me?
With those small and pretty lips that stole my breath
How can you tell me to forget you?

With that cruel smile, Those cold eyes speak of the end

But I can’t end it, everything

You pick up and put down a perfectly normally living person’s heart
With those warm hands that used to hug and embrace me
How can you push me away like this?

 

GoodBye my love, I am leaving from you.
You should never meet person like me.
When I go, You will be someone new
You won't feel the pain I've caused at all

You will find someone new
And he won't lie or torture you
And you won't cry for what you've lost at all

 I'm still in love with you.

 

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this?”

“Yes.” No, I’m not. But this is for the best.

“There must be another way, Hyung. It doesn’t have to be like this.”

“No, Jin-ah. It’s final.”

“Fine then. It’s useless to pursue you to change your mind.” I only can smile to his words. “I’ll bring this with me. You want me to drop you to that place?”

“No need. I’ll take cab.”

“Ok. Hyung…” He stop when he about to out, “Whatever happen later, please just call me. I'll pick you up. Please.” He pleaded.

“I will. Now go.” And then he leave.

So this is it. Even thou I don’t want it, but I had to. This is the best for now, and maybe for last.

I decide to sit on my lovely white couch. I look around my place, I’m gonna miss this place a lot.

Here in this place, a lot about our memory that formed. Happy memory, romantic memory, or our lil bickering and fight that sometimes always end up with making out. What a way to settle thing. While recall those memories one by one, unconsciously I rubbed my bracelet. Our couple bracelet actually. His gift for our first anniversary.

BBBZZZZTTTTT… BBBBZZZZTTTTT..

My phone vibrated while I’m drowning in my memories. I look at the screen, its him.

“Hello..”

“Hyesungie~~” he sang. “Where are you? Are you there already?”

“Not yet. I’m about to leave. Why?”

“Just asking. I’m just worried that you wait for me too long, Minwoo give me lot of work today. Want me to pick you?”

“No need. We meet there.”

“Are you sure?” I hummed as for the answer. “Okey then.. “ he sound like he’s sulking right now. “See you there, My Hyesungie~~ Love you~~” Cheesy as always. I’m going to miss this side of him.

“See you, Eric-ah.” I hang up the call.

I got up from my cozy couch. Took a last glance to my apartment. I really gonna miss this place a lot. I slowly moved up from there. Holding on to what’s in there, hope does not bumping to something.

 

Good Bye…

 

 

Today is our 3rd anniversary day. Same like the other years, me and Hyesungie will celebrate it at that place. Same place where I ask him to be my boyfriend. That day was precious. And today, I’m going to propose him. I know its been only 3 years, but its not like we have to marry on the next day. Besides, make it plus 1 years for me get to know him before finally I ask him to be mine. So, I just feel I want to ask him today. Hehehehe… I wonder how his reaction would be.

I love my Hyesungie so much. From the first time I saw him till today and so on for the future. At first I saw him, I cant take my eyes of him. He is so.. ehm.. what should I say… B-E-A-UTIFUL and different. Just for your info, at that time, it so embarrassed me. Why? Because I miss took him as a girl. So lovely. Even thou later on as by time I get more to know him, I must say I’m amazed with his nagging and denial personality. Woaaaahh… he surely shy, soft, lovely, but never try to make him angry. He’s so scary, but I like to annoy him.

But lately, since few month ago, he seems different, he seem so distance. There must be something that bother him. But I’m not sure what is it. He's often seen daydreaming and not focus. It really that obvious that he was thinking about something. And it was haunting him. And because of that, I also feel that he’s try to avoiding me and hiding something from me. And lately, he often to refuse, when I asked him to out for just have some air. Maybe he just tired with.. well I don’t know with what. With his own business.

I should hurry, I don’t want him to wait for me too long.  This is because of Minwoo, he keep me in the office with lot of paper to sign, while he know what date is today. He wont let me go until I finish it all. What a great. I need to buy flower for him. Should I buy some food too? I guess we’ll handle that later. Err.. it seems its bout to rain. but it's weird if really raining. since it shouldnt be. I'll bring umbrella, just in case its really going to rain. Hyesungie~~ I’m coming.

 

 

Hyesung arrived first at HanGang Park near Banpo Bridge. After pay the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter