The Seaching for The Glass Shoe’s Owner and the Goodbyes

Dream Cinderella Story

Like in the Cinderella Story, I heard that the prince start to search the owner of the Glass Shoe. I was worried that time. I was afraid if there’re girls that fit in my shoe. Even I knew that Okada won’t fail to find me. But, I still worried anyway. But answered to my worries, Nagano appeared to me one more time on one day when I washed the dishes.

 

“Relax,” he said while helped me with the dishes. “I put a spell on it. So, the shoe won’t be fit in any other feet except your foot.”

 

“Okay. I understand.” I said as I finished washing the dishes.

 

Probably, sensing my nervous, he suddenly asked, “Is there anything happen between you and Okada?” He also noticed the ring on my right hand.

 

I hid my hand in my back when I realized his eyes direction. “No. Nothing.” I lied.

 

“Oh… come on.” He forced me to speak. “I know him for long enough.”

 

I walked to the fireplace and took the brush to brush the fireplace. “He wanted to see me again,” I confessed to him while brushed the bottom of the fireplace, made my face dirty with the dust. “Not just in this dream world.”

 

“And?”

 

“I don’t know.” I coughed a little because the dust. “You have to know that we are different. I’m just an ordinary girl who lived in Jakarta, Indonesia. And he, also you and the rest V6 members, are superstar idols who lived in Tokyo, Japan. Do you realize how different we are? There are distances, literally, and another differences, such as languages and cultures. Besides, I won’t be able to go to Japan in my whole life, even though I have friends in Japan.”

 

“Wakatta,” he said, understanding what I meant. He went silent for a moment then he asked, “Do you believe in miracle?”

 

I looked at him and sat in the front of the fireplace. “I wanted to believe it,” I sighed. “But, I think my will to believe in miracles is already gone somehow.”

 

“But Okada is a hard-worked type and he never give up before he had his goal,” he said. “Who knows, he will find you.”

 

“I doubted that,” I said annoyed then returned to my job.

 

Not too long after that, I heard horses’ steps from the front yard. I straighten my body and turned to the window. Nagano also looked at the same direction. I stood up and walked to the window while cleaned my dirty hand with my apron. I looked from the window to see who’s coming. And I found Okada and Inocchi came to my house. I gasped and turned to see Nagano, surprised.

 

“They are coming.” I felt very unready.

 

“And Sakamoto-kun will lock the door.” He pointed to the only door in the room, which is lead to the lobby.

 

*Click*

 

I heard the door’s locked. I just stared at the door, disbelievingly. I came to that door and tried to open it. “Why does he have to lock the door?” I said desperately, tried to open the door. “How can I get out of here?”

 

“That’s the plot,” he said, reminded me.

 

I could hear the front door opened. Footsteps, which I was sure they’re belong to Okada and Inocchi, came in then I heard Go and Ken’s voices, fought for the shoe. But then I heard their scream because the shoe is too small for them. Of course the shoe was too small for them.

 

“Is there any other young lady in this house?”

 

I could hear Inocchi’s voice behind the door. I saw it as a chance. I knocked the door while said, “Yes!! I’m here!! Please open this door!!”

 

I thought the two men hear my voice and all those noisy knocking sound that I made. Because at the next minute, I found myself, almost banged to Okada’s chest as the door opened. He saw me in a strange way with one of his eyebrows raised and I realized that my face is full of dust from the fireplace. As soon as possible, I was trying to clean my face with my hands, which’s making it dirtier because my hands were dirty too. Then, he saw the ring that he gave me as I wiped my face.

 

“Here.” Okada took his handkerchief and helped me to clean my face.

 

I was surprised with his act and stopped him to make his expensive handkerchief dirty. “No. It’ll be dirty if you do that.”

 

“Its fine,” said the man then raised my chin with his index finger and started to wipe the dirt from my face.

 

I felt weird when he did that also shame, since the other men looked at us. I took the handkerchief from Okada while saying, “It’s okay. I’ll do it by myself.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I wiped my face with it and dropped my face, unable to see him because I’m too shy for doing that.

 

“Inocchi,” he called, asked the shoe from his butler then looked at him.

 

Inocchi walked forward and handed the glass shoe to Okada. Okada kneeled down on his one knee and took my left foot. He placed the glass shoe on my foot and it perfectly fit in my foot. He stood up and smiled.

 

“I’ll find you,” he said, whispered.

 

“Is that it?!” Inocchi asked suddenly with annoyed and protested tone, ruined the perfect moment that have been made.

 

Me, Okada, Sakamoto, Go and Ken looked at him. We’re all seemed annoyed and disturbed by his question.

 

“I just appear on one scene,” he protested and came to me. “How can it be?! You’re the writer and you ever said that you like me too in Sleeping Beauty World. I like Sleeping Beauty Story than this one.”

 

Sakamoto walked closer and slapped him at his back head. “Shut up!”

 

Inocchi looked at the leader while held his back head.

 

“It was her dream,” he said to Inocchi. “It’s up to her to make the story.” He seemed annoyed. “I also didn’t protest when I found myself wearing this gown.”

 

Inocchi almost burst to laugh. I thought he held his laugh for some time since he came in through the front door with Okada.

 

Ken also came to my side while holding his gown. He let it go and looked at me. “Next time you dreamt about us, please give us the proper dress.”

 

“Okay.” I said with a giggled smile.

 

Go looked at his surroundings. “Nagano-san,” he called with his high-pitched voice (like Ken’s voice), which made me almost laugh. Then he coughed and called Nagano again with his normal voice.

 

Naganoappeared again and walked to Okada’s side. “Yes?”

 

“I think it’s the right time to send her back to the real world,” Go said while stared at me.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Thank you, Morita-kun,” I said with gratitude to the tough-looking man and a smile in my face.

 

He smiled. “Just call me Go.”

 

My smile went wider because I felt funny and embarrassed too. “And… sorry to put you all on that funny dress.”

 

“Its fine,” said Ken then looked at Sakamoto, Go and Inocchi who looked annoyed. “I thought.”

 

“It won’t be happening again,” I promised. “If it’s happening again, at least I’ll make it as normal as it can be.”

 

Inocchi burst into laugh again. “But still…,” he said in the middle of his laugh. “It’s funny to see you guys in those dresses.” But it’s just giving him a big shut up from the younger guys and slaps at his head by the older guys.

 

“And I think next time I’ll give you all the girls,” I said to them.

 

“Don’t be worry,” said Ken. “We already had enough girls, more than you thought.” He crossed his arm in Okada’s shoulder. “Just concentrate to Okada.”

 

The reaction… Okada blushed when Ken said it. I just smiled to see that, thinking he was cute with that look.

 

“Okay,” said Nagano. “I think it’s the right time to send her out of this place.” He looked at the other five guys. “Stand back.”

 

The other guys stepped back, moved away from me. I still saw Okada’s shyly glanced at me.

 

“Okay…,” Nagano said to me. “Are you ready?”

 

I nodded and saw Okada again. He said bye-bye without any sound. I smiled to him and looked at the other guys. I thought to myself that I was going to miss those guys. Nagano waved his hand, cast a spell on me.

 

Suddenly, my surroundings seemed blurry and I woke from my dream, with a ring that Okada gave to me in my right finger …

 

-To Be Continue-