Surprise…! Strange Stepmother and Stepsisters

Dream Cinderella Story

In the front room, I found a lobby in a circle shape. There was a stair leaded to the second floor. A small rounded table with a beautiful flower bouqet in top of it in the center of the room. The floor was filled with beautiful painting. And… another doors leaded to another rooms, I guess. But, there was a huge twin door leaded to the outside. It was a huge beautiful house. I amazed myself to see this.

 

Oh… I forgot that my father, in this story, is a rich man. But he already died, leaved me behind with my cruel annoyed stepfamily.

 

I turned my gaze to the upper end of stairs in the second floor because I know the voices are coming from that direction. There were rooms in that second floor, including my room before my stepmother told me to sleep in the kitchen because she thinks that I made my room dirty all the time and the dirty kitchen is perfect for me to be my new room. I stopped near the lower step of the stairs.

 

From the upper steps, I found 3 people appeared in their night gown. And that 3 people really made my jaw drop in shock. For truth, I truly wanted to laugh as hard as I can but I couldn’t do that. That will ruin the scenery.

 

Wanted to know what I saw ?? Okay, let me describe it to you.

 

But first… As you know that Cinderella has a stepmother and two stepsisters, right ? They are cruel and always gave her endlessly home chores to do, right ? And I had it too and it still exist in this dream. But… in this story’s case… they are a little bit strange. Uhm… after I thought about it again, I wanted to say that they are odd too and ridiculous. But, I almost thought that there were circus members in this house. Ha ha ha…!!

 

Alright… back to the story…

 

From the upper side of the stair, my step-‘mom’ appeared. And… it was turned out as Sakamoto Masayuki. He (or she ?? Totally confused here! Help!!) dressed in his black night gown, which is a bit short to him so his hair feet shown, with a hair roll in his front hair and white masker in his face. At his hand, there is a fan. He waved it slowly and elegantly while walking down the stair. (Okay, he looked odd and funny).

 

Next, after him, there was Morita Go appeared. He also used his night gown, that was a bit huge for his skinny body, and hairnet on his hair (his appearance is may be not as odd as Sakamoto-san but still made me want to giggle). He seemed a bit grumpy this day. Probably because the weather or because his… err… ‘mother’ forced him to wake up early. He was my oldest step-‘sister’, or should I call stepbrother (totally confuse here… I don’t know to call Sakamoto-san, mother or father, and Go also Ken as sister or brother, since they were men in reality).

 

Then, the next one was showed up, and it was… Miyake Ken, my second step… err… brother, also with he… ups… his night gown and sleepy face. He… err… his hair that was colored by blonde color, was hiding behind the hair cap that sh… (not again) I mean… he used. He (finally I wrote the correct one) followed Sakamoto and Go, completing those ridiculous group (To my totally confusion, I often write ‘her’ instead of ‘him’ or ‘his’ when I write those paragraphs above. But… It’s just a story, anyway).

 

Once they reached the lower steps, I couldn’t hold my laughter anymore. I burst to laugh hysterically until my eyes were teary and my stomach was hurt. Sakamoto, Ken and Go seemed really irritated with my laugh. They looked at each other, looked annoyed. Then, I received a slap in my head from Sakamoto which made my hysterical laugh stop. I held my head with my right hand while I’m still giggle.

 

“Sumimasen,” I said, apologized while smiled and bite my lower lip to stop my giggle.

 

“This is ridiculous!” Go yelled. “Why do I have to wear this thing?!”

 

“So do I!” Ken added.

 

“I have no idea,” I said.

 

“Where is Nagano?” asked the oldest man.

 

“He’s already left,” I gave him an answer, which answered by his grumbled. I realized that I had to made them cooperated with me to finish this story if I wanted to return to my real ordinary life. So, I put a face, begged for their mercy and kindness. “Please, guys. Cooperated with me. This is the last one. I promise.”

 

“Yeah,” Go grumbled. “You’ve said the same thing to me last time.”

 

“I promised this one for real,” I begged again.

 

Felt pity on me, Ken stared his partners. “I think she’s telling the truth now. Why don’t we just play our role and go along with the story?”

 

“With this dress?” Go protested. “No way!”

 

Sakamoto closed his fan and slapped Go with his hand, made the shorter man glanced at him. “Miyake’s right. Give her one last chance.”

 

Go wanted to say something but turned out to mumble him self.

 

“Now,” Sakamoto looked at me.

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

“Where are our breakfast?!” He asked with his heavy and loud voice, tried to make the story returned to the original plot.

 

“Still preparing it,” I said.

 

“So… what do you wait for?” Go seemed to be disturbed with the delay. “Prepare it, now.” He shouted, “Quickly!! I’m starving!”

 

“Yes,” I answered it as soon as possible, bowed and turned then return to the kitchen. When I turned, I was trying as hard as I can to hold my laugh, and I succeed. But still, I giggled. I was so relief that they sent me to the kitchen again because I don’t know how long I can to hold my laughter that will exploded any minutes.

 

“Wait.”

 

Sakamoto made my steps stopped and I turned to see him, with my naive but clumsy face as I still controlled myself not to laugh in front of them.

 

“Don’t forget to buy some supplies after it,” he said then waved his hand again, motioned that I had to return to the kitchen.

 

Lo and behold, I obeyed and returned to the kitchen. My laughter exploded after I closed the door. It was truly the strangest dream that I had. But I still kept my laugh so they couldn’t hear it and slapped me again.

 

-To Be Continue-