Another Story Beginning

Dream Cinderella Story

Basically, it was started when I awoke because the Mermaid dream and found myself lying in a dirty floor, near the fireplace. In front of my eyes, I saw there was a wooden table, filled with some wooden bowls and vegetables laid inside some bowls. If I wasn’t daydreaming, I thought I just slept in a kitchen.

 

Trying to regain my consciousness after sleeping, I stood up from the place I was slept. I looked around and found that the place I was sleeping was truly a kitchen. And the cloth that I’m wearing was a dirty maid cloth, peasant cloth with a dirty apron. Suddenly, I realize what happened to me.

 

“Not again…!” I sighed desperately and frustrated.

 

I realized that I was trapped in another fairytale story. After the Little Mermaid Story, now I trapped in Cinderella Story. It was the fourth time I was trapped in a fairytale story. But I never had it continuously like this. So I quietly remember exactly who was going to be my ‘fairy god mother’ or should I call ‘fairy god father’ since the one who played as the wizard roles in my dreams is a man.

 

“NAGANO-SAN!!!” I screamed, called this man.

 

All went silent. No one answered it.

 

“Kimi o doko ni arimasu ka?! Come here quickly!! I need to speak with you!”

 

Still silent…

 

“QUICKLY!! Or else…”

 

“What?!”

 

A man’s answer came up without any warnings from my back, surprised me. I turned around and found a man in his early 30’s standing in front of me with a white tuxedo. You will know him looked familiar because he ever played as Ultraman Tiga. He is Nagano Hiroshi, the mother figure in V6 group. I never surprised that he got the fairy parts. I looked at him in confusion and astonishment. I never saw him in that dress before. I thought he will use other ridiculous clothes like before.

 

I did remember that he became the octopus sorceress who gave me the potion to be human in Little Mermaid, the old lady who gave me poisonous red apple in Snow White and one of the fairies who released me from deadly curse and changed it into sleeping curse in Sleeping Beauty (All tonisen members became those fairies, exactly). He used many ridiculous clothes before. So, I was surprise to see him, JUST in a white tuxedo.

 

“I need to dress up first.”

 

“O.” I just said it shortly. To make him knew that I was angry to him, I mocked him, “I thought you’ll be wearing tutu.”

 

A disliked look came across the man’s face. “Don’t mock me just because I got a better dress and cleaner than you.”

 

So, he noticed my dress. I gave him a fake smile but I looked still unpleased. “So, why don’t you give me the better dress?” I said with unpleased tone in my voice while I’m still smiling. The man totally ignored my unpleasant tone. I turned around; my smile was gone and walked to the table. Nagano followed me.

 

“What’s up?” He said then looked around. “Why is this day hotter than yesterday?”

 

I ignored his questions. “What’s going on again?” I asked. “I thought I’ll be out from this crazy…,” I can not found any other good words, “… puzzling world like this.” I sat down in the chair. “I want to get out from this fairytale world.”

 

“But… It looked like you, yourself in the real world, didn’t want to wake up yet.”

 

I stared the man with desperate look. “But why am I here?”

 

He sat down in a chair across me. “The reason why is just because you and your Prince Charming has been recklessly changed the previous story line.”

 

“It’s not fair,” I protested. “I’ll be dead if the prince didn’t marry me. Little Mermaid turn out into sea bubbles in the end of the story, right?”

 

Naganoseems realized that I was right. “Yeah, right.” He scratched his back head as he frowned. “I almost forget about that.”

 

“So what will I do?”

 

“Just follow the story line,” he said. “You know the story, right?”

 

“Yeah,” I replied slowly.

 

“So just do that,” he said while stood up from the chair. “And don’t forget to tell it too to the prince. So he didn’t change the story line again.”

 

“The prince?” Then I realize one thing. “I will meet him at the dance party. How can I tell him before that?!”

 

“Not in this story,” he said while fixing his tuxedo. Nagano smiled in satisfying. “Am I looking great in this suit?”

 

I just raised one of my eyebrow, looked at him as if he has been done something truly odd.

 

“Well, my darling. See you later before the dance party.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“And are you sure you can do all the chores on your own?”

 

“Yeah,” I replied. “My mom always forced me to do the home chores everyday. So… I think I can handle it.”

 

“Good girl.” He smiled. “Well… Good luck.” He said with giving me an air kiss before …*Plop*… he disappeared in a blink, leaved me behind to face another fairytale.

 

Then, not too long after Nagano’s gone, I heard this familiar voice called me in the loudest audible way and highest tone that I ever heard. I thought that voice will be heard in many miles from here, since the birds flied away, the horses started to make noises and the other animals ran for the sake of their lives when they heard the voice. What an annoying sound pollutions in a bad morning…

 

“CINDERELLA!!!!!”

 

“Urgh…,” I grumbled then stood up from my chair and walked to the front room. At least, I know what I will receive after replied the calling.

-To Be Continue-