Invitation and Nagano’s Magic

Dream Cinderella Story

As his promise, the invitation letters were sent to all the ladies in that Kingdom, including to my house, few days after that. As for my house, I was the one who except the invitation because I was cleaning the lobby when the door knocked. I leaned my broom in the small rounded table and walked to the door. As I walked, I heard noisy sounds like running footsteps from the second floor. I knew who there were but I ignored it. I opened the door and a royal messenger with his royal uniform appeared in the front of the door. I knew the messenger as Matsumoto Jun of Arashi, another handsome guy from Johnny’s Family.

 

“An invitation.” He handed to me a letter which closed with the embossed royal crest.

 

I looked at him and gave him a smile then said, “Thank you.”

 

He nodded and went away. I closed the door and turned around while watched the invitation. I almost open it if Go and Ken didn’t took the invitation from me. Seeing them in the gown truly made me wanted to laugh. But I was also irritated with their rude attitudes.

 

“Hei!” I tried to stop them but they were faster from me.

 

Then, I just stood there and watched them fought for the invitation with their yells at each other, before it slipped from their hands and fell to the floor. Sakamoto came up, because of the noisy voice, and picked it up. He saw the royal crest and set his eyes on me.

 

“From the royal family?” Sakamoto asked while stared at me with his sharp eyes.

 

I didn’t answer. I knew it was a party invitation. But I didn’t know when, since I haven’t opened the envelope yet. Sakamoto plugged the envelope and took the invitation out then read it. I chose to take my broom and started to sweep the floor again. But, I saw a satisfaction smile on Sakamoto’s face, as if he wanted to say that finally the day was came. He looked at Go and Ken, who looked him too and waited for something great.

 

Still with his smile, Sakamoto said, “Get prepared. We have a royal party to attend to.”

 

“When?” Go asked eagerly.

 

“This night,” answered the oldest man.

 

“Yea!” Ken cheered.

 

“Finally,” Go said in relief tone.

 

“Now, prepared the most beautiful gown that you both have and make yourself as beautiful as you can for tonight.”

 

Without any words, Ken and Go rushed to their rooms upstairs. Sakamoto stared them in proud and happy way. He turned to see me. I straighten my body and saw him looked at me in the most arrogant way.

 

“And you…,” he said as he walked to me then he stop and think. “Whatever…” He sighed. “There’s no way to stop you to attend the party. Just do your daily chores first.” He turned and went upstairs.

 

I just released my sigh after what happened. But still, I did my endless job until the night came.

 

The three… err… men dressed up in their finest and most beautiful gown (Imagine them in the Middle Age’s gown as in Original Cinderella Story… ^-^ …:giggle:). They were ready to go with the horse and finest carriage.

 

“I want this house clean before we got home,” Sakamoto told me.

 

“Yes,” I replied.

 

“If I found any dirt, I’ll punish you.”

 

“Yes.” I knew that Sakamoto like clean places.

 

Sakamoto turned and got up to the carriage. He went away with Go and Ken. I just waved goodbye to them. After I made sure that they’re gone, I turned and ran into my house. I closed the door.

 

“Nagano-san!” I called.

 

Naganoappeared in front of me, tried to hold his giggle as hard as he can. “They already have gone?” Nagano said between his giggles.

 

“Yes.”

 

His giggle went to laugh. I felt annoyed with that.

 

“Alright. Enough!”

 

He tried to stop. “Sorry,” he apologized. “But it’s still funny to see them in that gown.”

 

“Will you stop that and help me with the story?!” I was half yelling half begging at him.

 

“Okay,” he said then coughed a bit and his attitude turned to be serious. “For the home chores, you can leave it to me. Now, I must turn you into a beautiful princess.”

 

“Will you do it quickly? I want to go back to reality world as soon as possible.” I pleaded

 

“Okay.”

 

Then Nagano swung his hand. Sparkling came from that hand and turns my dress into a very beautiful white gown that I never can imagine before. I also can’t describe it. But it was truly the most beautiful gown that I ever saw in my whole life. My long black hair also tied partly into one and leaved the rest hanging down. A jewelry tiara appeared in my head. And, my shoes were made from glass.

 

“Next….” He said then walked to the door and opened it.

 

I followed him. He walked to my old cart and stopped in front of it. Lucky still tied in that cart and Scott was in the cart too. The monkey made a noisy voice when he saw Nagano. I hushed him to shut up. He obeyed. Unbelievable.

 

“Thank you,” Nagano said to me. “ Anyway, who is that monkey?” asked the man.

 

“He’s Scott, my monkey.”

 

“Your real monkey?”

 

“No.” I grinned. “He’s a doll exactly, in the real world.”

 

“But…?”

 

“Dream world,” I answered, shrugged my shoulders. “Anything can be happen.”

 

Realized that I was right, he nodded and said, “You’re right.”

 

He swung his hand again and turned the old and half-broken cart into a beautiful golden carriage. Even Lucky looked more gorgeous with that carriage. And Scott… he was turned into a coachman, which I noticed that Scott turned out into Ninomiya Kazunari of Arashi. Nagano also found 4 rats which he turned them into 4 white horses.

 

“How about Lucky?” I asked.

 

“He… a….”

 

Naganoswung his hand again and Lucky turned into another coachman, which was Sakurai Sho. Both of them wore white uniform.

 

“Wow,” I said in amazement.

 

“Yes,” Nagano said, “I think that’s all.” He turned to me and wanted to speak.

 

“I know,” I said right away, stopped him to say what he wanted to say. “I had to return home before 12 o’clock at the midnight.”

 

“Yeah,” he sighed. “And I can make sure that this is the last one.”

 

“Thank you,” I said gratefully.

 

“Now you had to go,” Nagano nodded to Lucky, who opened the carriage’s door. “I wish you didn’t miss me after this. We won’t see each other anymore after you finished this story.”

 

I smiled, felt moved and sad with that. Of course, I felt closer to him since I arrived in this dream world. Somehow, he became my father figure in this dream world. I rounded my arm in his neck and hug him then looked him.

 

“Thank you,” I said.

 

He kissed my forehead and smiled to me in the warmest way he can. “You’re welcome.” His smiled disappeared and he seemed in the rush. “Now, hurry. You need to go. You cannot make Okada’s waiting for you.”

 

I realized that I had another important thing to do. I gave him a look. May be it was for the last time. Then, I stepped in into the golden carriage. Lucky closed the door and sat beside Scott. The carriage started to move. I still watched Nagano as he waved to me. He was truly like a nice godmother, even thought he just a godfather. But, he’s always on my side and encouraged me since I arrived in this dream world.

 

My sight of Nagano disappeared when the carriage turned in the crossroad. I leaned myself in the comfort fluffy chair that I sat. An imagination of me returned to the real world came across my mind. I really wanted to see my family again, my friends and also all my students. Oh… I forgot to tell you that I was a teacher, not in a formal school but in a cram school. I also worked as a private teacher. I truly missed them all. But, I think I’m going to miss Nagano-san too, also the rest of V6 members.

 

-To Be Continue-