Costumize

Game Over (hiatus)

"Taehyung...!!!" Sojin shouted across the cafeteria. She waved and ran to him. 

"Ugh, I think I've made a terrible mistake" Taehyung complained far before she can hear. 

"Hey, Taehyung. So what are we going to do today?" she asked excitedly. 

"First, why do you have to be so loud? Second, it's just a game why are you so excited? Let's just do it after school. Lunch time is too short" he explained. 

"But..." 

"No, buts just listen to me" he left her in the middle of the cafeteria. 

"Ish, I just want to get over with. Maybe, I should tell him why I'm playing... or maybe not?" She talks by herself without noticing. 

"Sojin. What are you doing?" Hyein was totally creeped out. "Let's go eat" she look at Sojin confusedly. 

They sat and ate, but Sojin hasn't touched her food. 

"How's your plan going?" Hyein asked, cutting her sausage into little pieces. 

"Not much, but on progress" 

"How much? Give me a percentage" 

"One percent? I think? I don't know" Sojin shrugs and starts to eat before her food gets cold. 

"I have a better idea. What don't I introduce you to him? That's seems faster and simple right?" Hyein suggested. 

"And then what?" she asked hoping that her friend has more plan than that. "I don't know anything about what he likes, I'm doing this so I can spend more than 3 minutes talking to him" she explained. 

"Nice prediction. You don't even know what he's going to respond anyway, just give it a try" Hyein wanted her to give up, because it doesn't make sense. 

"Just let me try. What if it works? Huh? What are you going to do about it?" She challenged herself and tries to convince her friend that she can do it. 

"Well, we'll see."

After school she goes to the basement and went to the game room. She noticed that the poster next to the door is gone; she knew that she's a part of the team now. She went inside and saw Taehyung in his spot, in the corner where no one can see what he's doing.

"Taehyung!" she called him across the room, but he didn't move an inch. Jimin knocked his desk and pointed at Sojin who was smiling by the door. 

He took off the headset and nodded. "Come here" he ordered. 

She walked across the room, she doesn't even know who are these people. They weren’t even paying attention to her, but their eyes were fixed on the LCD screen, which she doesn't understand why. 

I mean it's just a game. 

Taehyung stood up. "Let me remind you, that this is not just a game" he took a chair from an empty table. Sojin was shocked that he knows exactly what's on her mind. "Sit" he ordered and starts doing something with the game. He was saving his game and quit his account so Sojin can make hers. 

"Here, make your account" he moved the keyboard to her side. "This is like making an account in Twitter or Facebook, or any other social media. You must know what to fill right?" 

"Of course I know. I'm not that dumb" she snarled. 

She filled the entire box and accepted the terms and condition. 

"Now sign in. I've open the tab" Taehyung guided. She has been signed in. "Now, you basically just have to play the tutorial, to get idea" he explained. 

She played the tutorial. "Oh, this is so easy! I love this game. Bow to me, hahahaha" she laughed feeling satisfied. 

"It's not as easy as you think." Taehyung stated the fact. She curved an eyebrow and continued. 

"After this let's try custom game. You'll be my partner" he explained. 

"We can play together?" she asked while still focusing on the tutorial game. 

"Yeah, 5 people max." 

"Nice" When the tutorial is finished she's been announced that she won the game. "Whoa, yeah. I won" she exclaimed, making the whole room put their attention to her. "Sorry, go back to what you were doing" 

"Now, let's play" he invited. 

"Okay, I'm ready" she's confident because she won the tutorial game. Taehyung laughs lightly, not telling her that it's going to be different that tutorial game. 

"Choose your character" he ordered. "Also choose your power and items" he explained. "Basically, you have to customize your character before any game. Understood?" he asked. 

"Understood" she smiled and nodded.