Introduction

Game Over (hiatus)

"This year's winner in the National RPG Challenge is Seok Jin Ah! The League of Legends Throphy will be handed down to him" the MC announced when he made his opponent K.O. Sojin cheered when she heard that her crush is winning. 

Hyein who isn't interested in RPG games is getting annoyed with the crowd. "Can we go now? He won. C'mon let's go" Hyein shouted making sure that her friend heard her and go out. 

"Wait, there's still the closing ceremony" she said without thinking about her uninterested best friend. 

"What?! You promised we'll go after they announced that he won and he did. Now, c'mon" Hyein exclaimed. 

"Just wait a few more minutes" Hyein sat and crossed her arm, waiting for her crazy friend, who seems to always drag her around when she heard some news about her crush. The MC told the audience that they could go to the stage and have a meet and greet with the players. When Sojin heard, she grabbed Hyein's wrist and took her out. "C'mon let's go" 

"Where? I thought you said a few more minutes?" 

"I changed my mind" she said in a rush. 

"Don't tell me, you want to go to the stage but you don't want to have a meet and greet with him?" Sojin can only nod to her friend's prediction. "And yet you still want him to be with you. I don't understand" she said while walking away. 

"But, I really like him and I can't help it" she cried. 

"You never even talked to him once, even I've talked to him" Hyein commented. 

"I'll embarrass myself, I don't know anything about him" 

Sojin liked Jin from the first time she saw him in Multimedia class, he was playing an RPG game when the teacher was not in the class. He shouted because he won the game and beat all his friends. When he shouted Sojin wanted to know who made the entire ruckus in the class and that's when she saw him, everything went in slow motion. It was love a first sight. 

At school Sojin always sat three seats away from him, so she can hear what he's talking about. Although most of the time he only talks about games with his friends at least she could hear his voice and that makes her happy. 

"I don't understand. Why don't you just go talk to him like I do?" Hyein asked her at lunch. 

"Because I don't know what should I say, like "Hi Jin, how are you? Oh, that's good" and then what?" she impersonate herself when she's facing Jin, which she always imagined that he would start the conversation but never does. 

"So that's your reason" Hyein said sarcastically. 

"That's my only reason" she responded in an annoyed tone. "The stupid thing is I don't know what to do get close to him" 

"Talk to him about what he likes." Hyein suggested. 

"He plays games. I don't know anything about games--" she stopped in the middle of the sentence and took a deep breath "I got. I'll ask someone to teach me how to play his RPG game. Hyein you're a genius. Thank you" 

"Umm... Your welcome?" she doesn't understand about what just happened. 

"Hey, I'm going to get some youghurt, you want some?" Sojin asked and Hyein nodded. 

She took the yoghurt and went through Jin's table; she walked slowly so she could hear his voice. 

"The're this guy, who almost beat me last night. He's good but not good enough. I need to knock him out. He cannot be a finalist at next year's challenge or my rank will go down." Jin explained. 

"Who is it?" one of his friends asked. 

"Some guy named Kim Taehyung. His username is V. Epic name, epic moves. But, I'll win over him" he exclaimed. 

Sojin heard everything and ran over to her table. She told Hyein her plan. 

"Now, I know" 

"Know what? What should you talk about with Jin?" she asked playfully. 

"Close, but no. I'm going to ask Taehyung--" 

"Taehyung? Our game club captain Taehyung?" she interrupted Sojin. 

"I think so. Is there any other Taehyung?" she asked curiously. 

"Wow. I didn't know he played RPG games." 

"Obviously, he's the captain. DUH!" Sojin stated. 

"The how did you find out?" she asked. 

"I heard, when I was coming back from getting our yoghurt, I passed Jin's table and he said Taehyung almost knocked him out"

"O...Okay? Good luck" Hyein doesn't know how to respond to her friend anymore. 

"I must find him tomorrow, of course he'll say yes, right?" Sojin asked her friend who usually predicts her life, but Hyein only responded with a shrug.