Tutorials

Game Over (hiatus)

 

On the weekends Sojin has nothing to do. She has finished all of her homework last night. She was lying on her bed while listening to the song playing on the radio. She remembered that she have to download "the" game for Monday. She stood up and took her laptop to her bed. She went to the search engine. 

GOOGLE: league of legends download 

Sojin clicked the first thing that pops up on that page and was redirected to the official site. 

What the hell is this? Like, I don't even know. What do I do? Oh, here's the download button. 

She clicked the download bar and clicked the file when it was finished. She thought that the installation would be fast but when she clicked it open; it needs both an update and installation. 

Updating: 7% complete

Step 1/2: 5% complete, 8065:32:49 remaining 

When she saw numbers, her eyes bulged. Are you kidding me? 8065 hours? How long is that? Oh no. No way I am not going to spend my time installing this game. 

She wanted to cancel the installation but then she remembers that this game was Jin favorites, and this is her plan to finally get a chance to talk to him. 

I'll text Taehyung, maybe there's another way to install this game faster. She opened her phone and scroll down through her contacts but she forgot that she doesn't have his number. 

Damn. 

She decided to ask Hyein to look for his number. After a few minutes of waiting, she finally got a reply from her. 

Here you go lazy .

Just so you, I was sleeping now I can't go back to sleep. 

+743-605

After receiving his phone number she immediately texted him. 

Do I really have to wait for 8065 hours?

I don't have time for that. 

Like do you have any other way??? 

She sent the next hoping that he might have the solution. After a few minutes of waiting he replied.

Who are you? How did you get my number?

And yes you have to wait that long depends on how fast your Wi-Fi is. 

She thought that she have mentioned her name but hasn't, she replied shortly after reading his reply. 

It's me Sojin. Can you please help me? 

This is too long for me. 

She sent the message and this time Taehyung replied fast. 

Oh, it's you. 

Well you gotta deal with it. Approximately you have to wait 300 days. 

Happy waiting. 

My God, can't you just help me with this? She texted him back, her head was about to explode but she hold it in.  

HELP ME!

She sent her text shortly. 

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

HELP ME!

Until he didn't text her back and after a few of "HELP ME" word is filling his phone he finally reply. 

 

Okay, okay. 

 

Shut up. Stop spamming. 

 

I'll give you the file on Monday, for now just cancel the install and...

 

SHUT UP!

 

Seriously? No need to be rude. 

 

She canceled her installation and listen to some songs instead, but then she remembered about Jin, she opened a new tab on her browser and opened the tutorial part of the game. She read the techniques and everything that she need to do in the game, but somehow the words doesn't make sense to her. She doesn't understand how she's going to do this when doesn't even understand the explanation. 

 


Hey, guys thanks for reading my fanfic. Btw, I'm still doing some random school stuff. It'll be nice if you review my story. I'll update when I have 5 reviews as a motivation. 

Thanks,

 

xoxo

andjanizph