lost child part 2

Dreaming with an angel

Inside PRIMO PASSO:

Once Tiffany entered the shop Yuri came up to her

" You know she came by today but since you wer... Nevermind that who are they tiff?" Yuri asked in a curious and concerned way while looking at the unconscious girl in Tiffanys back and the one hidding behind her as well.

"I'll tell you later but for now can you help me?" tiff said while handing the girl on her back to Yuri.

"sure, should we put her in one of the rooms upstairs while she regains her conscience? " Yuri said while securing that the girl doesn't fall from her back.

Tiffany nodded telling her to do so.

Before Yuri left upstairs she told one of her employees to watch the shop for a moment. After telling him she made her way up to the second floor of the building were her and Tiffany live.

While Yuri takes the girl upstairs the younger one tries to follow but Tiffany stops her.

" why dont we get you cleaned up and get you something to eat while you wait?" Tiffany once again gave the younger one the best possible smile she could give.

No ones pov:

Tiffany always had extra clothes of all sizes. You never know when they might come in handy or when someone of poor resources might need them. Moments like this is why she keeps extra clothing. Now once she took clothes that seem to fit both of the girls she went her way. Giving a set to Yuri to change the other one and another set for the younger one to take a shower.

Yuris pov:

The moment Tiffany walked in the shop I had all the intentions on bothering her about her blond stalker, but the moment she walked in and I noticed two little girls. One unconscious in her back and the other one hiding behind her my heart sank especially after seeing them in the condition they were.

"....who are they tiff?" I asked her

"ill tell you later but for now can you help me?" she said while handing me the girl on her back

"sure, should we put her in one of the rooms upstairs while she regains her conscience? " I asked while securing her on my back

She nodded and I did as I was told

Before going upstairs I noticed that neither me nor Tiff would be able to be in charge of the shop. At that moment I called one of my employees named Taeyang and told him to take charge until I come back. With that he left understanding what was happening.

As I was taking her upstairs I started noticing things for example the clothes on the girl how there were holes in them, also her hair was full of knots and on top of that you can smell it on her that she has not bathed in a while. Without noticing a couple of tears were rolling down my cheek. After laying her down Tiffany came up to me and handed me some clothing for the girl. Since the girl was still unconscious I decided to clean her up a bit. Once I took her clothes of I noticed a big bruise right on her ribcage. If I didn't know any better I would say it looks like someone kicked her extremely hard. And once again a couple of tears rolled down my face. After I was done I left her there and disposed of her old clothing.

On my way downstairs towards the main part of the shop I found Tiffany looking aimlessly at nothing and tears rolling down her face.

"Tiff?" I said in a soft voice

Once she noticed I was there she gave me one of the saddest smiles i have seen on her in a very long time

"tiff?" I ask her once again

"come on sit"

As I sat down she told me everything that happened. From them scavenging in the garbage all the way to her bringing them here. I could see it and I could see it clearly how these girls reminded her of what happend to her and Taeyeon when they were younger.

No ones pov:

As the two adults continued on talking they didn't notice that the younger of the two girls was staring at them still trying to figure out if trusting them was the right thing. But one thing is for sure, the smile that she saw moments ago was one that she could trust. The way that Tiffany was able to approach them and help them out without any questions asked made her feel secure.

Once Tiffany noticed that the little girl was done she approached her once again but this time not so close. She wanted the little girl to take the other steps towards her. That way it would give her a sign, a sign that the younger one trusted her. Even if it was a little step that was still a good sign.

"hi" Tiffany said

Since the little girl was still a bit indecisive and fidgety Tiffany continued

"are you hungry? Why don't you come over and sit so that I can get you something to eat"

even though she offered the younger one was still a bit scared in trusting people and refused to move from that spot. Once again Tiffany continued...

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. Look" Tiffany said while kneeling down and extending her pinky..

"I pinky promise...you may not know but when you pinky promise it last forever"this time she smiled and for the first time that night the younger one put all her faith into a complete stranger. A complete stranger that saved her and her friends life. The younger one extended her pinky as well sealing the promise that would last forever.

After a long day Tiffany put the younger one to sleep in a bed next to her friend. Even though she trust Tiff her friend is all she has, and being next to her gives her a sense of peace and protection. After Tiffany and Yuri made sure that they were secure in the room they left them so that they may have a good night sleep. Once they made sure everything was locked downstairs in the shop they headed to their rooms. Now that it's night and Tiffany knows that the girls are safe a huge smile is plastered on her face the same with Yuri.

"I guess today was a good day after all" Tiffany said in a low voice speaking to her self.

"did you say something? " Yuri asked

"no, just taking to myself" Tiffany said with a slight smile on her face.

"okay then, good night" Yuri said before heading to one of the rooms

Ok, thats it for now.

 

 

hi again double update today.

so this is the second part to lost child. Lost child meaning the two kids that tiffany found. As many of you have noticed i have not named the two girls. There is a reason for that. I want you to comment on who you would like to see as the two kids. 

on the last chapter i told you that yuri tiffany and taeyeon are like sisters right... well one of the reasons is because she knows everything about tiff and tae. There are other reasons but I will not reveal them yet. 

one more thing if you want a little hint for the upcoming chapters look for what the meaning of the shop is. Its italian. Also if you read the first chapter jessica says something involving the meaning of the shop. That is also the reason of why she has not entered the shop. She will once she is ready for.....