Chapter 4 - Her again?

Destiny

Minhee POV

Gosh!! I’m so going to be late today!

And to top i t up, today is my first day and I’m going to be late at class?

This is all because of that mysterious good looking guy.

Aishhh, I dream about that guy again. Jinjja, who is he?

Did he dream the same dream as me?

What is his name?

Okay, before I start to think about that guy, I better go now or I will absolutely be late at my first class today. 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

that Sungyeol! If he didn’t wake me up, maybe I can kiss her. I dreamt about that girl again. As usual, when we are so close to kiss, then I heard an annoying shrieking voice waking me up.

That voice belongs to Sungyeol. He was nagging at me about being late at class today, and then I hurriedly go to bath and dressed as fast as I can just to know the fact that we’re aren't late to class.

I didn’t even eat my breakfast because I thought that we are late.

Then as we arrive, Sungyeol informed me that our class actually start at 10:30 a.m. ,

I looked at my wristwatch before glancing and shot him a you'll-be-dead glare before saying, 

“8:30 a.m., Jinjja Sungyeol? You better get that of yours outta here before I kick your .” I said as an evil smirk formed on my lips and my face darken and there's a scary aura around me.

He then smiled like a kid then said “ Mianhae Myungsoo, I really forget that our class start at 10:30, I thought our class start at 8:00 a.m., so I was panicked and scared that we will be late because you know that Mrs. Lee right, she really can’t tolerate with person that come late at her class.”.

“Whatever, I am seriously hungry right now, and because it’s your fault that I didn’t eat my breakfast, so treat me breakfast at cafeteria now”.

As I was eating, I spot a chubby girl walking? Okay, not really walking, I guess she is running. She looked really tired maybe because she was holding so many books and files on both of her hands while panting hard for a grasp of air to breath.

 

Then I realized something, isn’t she the girl from my dream?

 

Without wasting time, I grabbed my nikon D90 that is always with me then snapped a few picture of her. She is so cute that I can’t help myself from smiling and giggling from her cuteness.

I admitted that I may look like a crazy person right now but, who cares? 

Then I suddenly realized that she is in the same University as me. I wanted to talk to her, but I don’t think this is the right time because she seems so busy and in a rush to her class.

So that means we are not in the same course. Well that is disappointing, but I can find some time to talk to her and know her more.

Maybe after her class is over?

 

 


 

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Mianhae :( my internet connection is so slow. so I can't update for these few days. I am seriously worried if my story don't reach your expectation. Please comment and subscribe ;)

 

Much love,

 

JNHusnina