Chapter 16-James? Why!

Destiny

"Annyeong, Camelia"

OMG! that voice. Am I dreaming?

It takes a few seconds for Minhee to finally recognize who is this person before hugging him tightly.

"James--" Minhee mutters in the hug. She was beyond happy seeing James because she thought James had finally forgotten her. His smell, I just love it.  He smell like James, just the way I like. She thought as she inhale James's scent. 

"Why are you crying Lia? Shh, don't cry my baby~" James pulled out from the hug and wiped away Minhee's tears with his thumb.

Minhee was too mixed up with her feelings to even asking why James was inside her house.

After finally regain her composure, she asked why James was here at the first place and how he can find Minhee and why he was inside her house after they had settled down at the couch.

"Hmm, first, I'm here because of a business trip. I'm staying here for a week. As you can see, I am inside your house. I have your spare key that I asked at the office just now. It's because when I got to know where you're staying, I want to visit you but apparently you're not there. So I straight away went to the office and asked about spare key. You know what, the clerk was annoying. She somehow was like seducing me. I have to act all lovey-dovey to her first before can finally get the key. She's just a ." James said in an annoying tone and pouted as Minhee crack into laughter.

"James, did you find a place to live throughout this week" "What are you talking about? I'm staying at my sister's home, of course." Minhee looked at James with a what-the--are-you-saying face.

"Why? You don't like it when I'm here?" He started making that puppy eyes that makes Minhee couldn't stay mad for a long time.

"No, it's not like that. It's because I'm staying here alone and I'm a girl. So--" How can I say that I finally have a boyfriend and is afraid if he suddenly barges in then misunderstood James? Plus, it's Myungsoo oppa we're talking about. Just expect the unexpected with him.

"Actually they did prepare a hotel for me, but I refuse too. It's because I want to spend time with you, since I will be back next week. Can you just let me stay here for a while? I swear I wouldn't make a ruckus." He pleaded with the cute face of his. How can Minhee resist this?

"Aigoo, you're too cute. Fine, just stay here. Plus, you're my brother. What belongs to me belongs to you too." Minhee said while pinching James cheek before James's lips curled upwards, delighted with Minhee's decision. He then pulled in his luggage and start unpacking his things with Minhee's helping him. They talked about randomly things, laughter fills the air, before finally they sleep at 2 in the morning. Luckily for Minhee that today is Saturday, so tomorrow she has no class. 

 

 

~In another place~

 

Myungsoo got a text message from someone. He was hoping it was Minhee but it was Jung Seoyeon. He sigh, why lately she always disturbed me? I am finally being able to live my life, but then,she came back. 

Myungsoo made his way to a soju stall as he got the text message. He then saw Seoyeon sitting on the chair, head lay flat on the table with two empty bottles of soju in front of her. She looked like she has drunk? Myungsoo shake her body a bit but she seems to continue to sleep on the table. 

He then heard Seoyeon mumbling some incoherent words under her breath. The soju stall owner, an ahjumma said to Myungsoo, "Aigoo, I want to close my shop already, just bring your girlfriend home with you." She continue to rant about stuff that Myungsoo don't even give a damn about. 

He was about to carry Seoyeon bridal style when she suddenly said " L-oppa, I still miss you, love you and never stop loving you. Can't you just accept me back and start all over again?" Myungsoo was a little bit shocked, but he made a note inside his head, everything that she blurted out was not real. She is drunk. 

They arrived at Seoyeon's apartment. For Myungsoo, eventhough Seoyeon was not heavy, but still having to carry a person all the way up till the 15th floor was still tiring. How come he knows where is Seoyeon's house? Well, he's the one that help Seoyeon finds a house to stay. So of course he knows duh.

After settling Seoyeon on the bed, he sit on the couch at her living room. As he was scanning the living room,he spotted a bunch of picture of Seoyeon at the corner of the wall. He immediately go to the corner and take a look at the pictures. There he spotted a picture of him and a pouting Seoyeon, he chuckles.

He remembers that time, the last picture that he had take with Seoyeon before she went to America. They were fighting over where to go for their date, then Myungsoo decide to a little, making her pout and that makes Myungsoo quickly snap with his DSLR. 

His smile dissappear as he thought why Seoyeon is still keeping that picture? Lately Seoyeon keeps bothering his life. Everytime she will asked Myungsoo to go out with her, and Myungsoo will try to find an excuse so that he won't be dating Seoyeon. He felt guilty enough of not telling Minhee about Seoyeon that is his ex-girlfriend is here. He doesn't want to die of guiltness.

 

Before going back, he catch a glimpse  of Seoyeon's sleeping face. She looks so peaceful in her sleep. Myungsoo went closer to her and brushes his hands on her face, tucking a few strands of her hair to the back of her ear. He then kiss her forehead, muttering a goodbye to the sleeping Seoyeon, before closing the door and walking towards his parked car.

 

He drive back way home with full of thoughts of everything. Minhee, Seoyeon and himself. And also INFINITE. Being confused and frustrated, he decide to drive to somewhere to ease his mind. He then parked his car on a peace and quiet hill at the rural side of Seoul, far away from the hectic and chaotic life of Seoul. 

As he get out from his car, he was greeted by the wonderful night view of Seoul. He lean his back on the car as he looked up, gazing the stars above him. He starts to think why he has such a complicated life. 

 

What he doesn't know is there's a lot more hardship that he has to go through with after this.

 


A/N: What the hell did I just write? Too lazy to re-read, so if there's error, sorry.

 

Hopeyou like it. :D

Comment, subcribe and if can, upvote. ;)

Well then, annyeong, <3

Ninanad98 ;))