Chapter 2 - Going to Korea!

Destiny

Minhee POV

I have packed all my things ready. I grabbed my passport that is on the table. This is the most important thing that I have brought with.

Okay, now I’m ready to fly to Korea, my hometown.

Yesterday, I went to watch movie with my dad and James for the last time and we finally are able to gather together like a family. My dad is a super busy dad with his work.

Luckily I have James to play with. James is good at making me annoyed at him. But then he will find a way to make me laugh back.

 

That’s why I can’t ever be in an awkward situation less than 3 minutes with him.

 

 

When they sent me to the airport, James bought me my favorite horror book as a present.

Dad bought me a purple bracelet. “Lia, keep it and wear it every time okay?’’ I hesitated to wear it.

James that understands me then said, “Dad, Lia didn’t like girly stuff. She is not a girl. She’s a man” While making a haha-so-funny face.

I punched him real hard in the stomach then he said “See dad, this is the reason why I called her a man. She likes to punch me.” He was trying to get Dad’s attention.

“Haha so funny James.” I said while making an annoyed face. I thought he understands me then, I am wrong.

Then dad advised me, all thanks to my big brother James.

“Lia, you must wear all this girly stuff because you’re a girl. You’re not supposed to punch your brother too.”

I pouted because I can see James throwing his hands in the air and doing the victory-is-mine punch.

Then suddenly he hugged me and whispered at my ear in a very passionate and tender voice,

“Sorry honey, I won’t play like this anymore. I Love You Lia.”

I was surprised when he said that, usually he will said in a playful tone just to cheer me up but not today.

 

He then kissed me in the cheek. My cheek gets reddened very fast then he teased me again.

 

I just thought that he was serious about 3 seconds ago, and now I regretted it.  

 

He really doesn’t have any feelings to me right?

 

 

 

James POV

 

She was so cute when she pouted at me. I then hugged her and whispered “Sorry honey, I won’t play like this anymore. I Love You Lia.”

And when I said that, I really mean that. I really want to kiss her pink, cherry like kissable lips, but if I do that she maybe won’t talk to me anymore so I decided to kiss her just at the cheek.

 

But it seems that she blushed real hard so I decided to make a prank and because I don’t want her to feel awkward.

And so, I guess she will never know that I loved her all along.

I’m just worried that she might find someone at Korea and she forgets me.

Hmmm, Camelia, when will you realize my feelings to you?

 

 


 

A/N: Okay! so this is the 2nd chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed my story so far. I know my story is lame, and sorry if my story don't reach your expectation. 

Much Love, 

NHusnina