Chapter 11- Myungsoo...

Destiny

Lee Hana walk out of her apartment while holding a bunch of books after she locked her apartment door. She then headed towards Minhee's apartment that is just 2 doors away from her. She knocks the door a few times before the door creaked open, revealing a grinning Minhee, greeting her then they walked together to their campus.

"Minhee-ssi, what class are you having now?" Hana asked while they are walking together towards their campus. 

"English. You?" Minhee beamed as she hoped that they will be in the same class for English period. 

"Omo, me too. We're same!Let's sit beside then." She squealed in excitement as the hem of her white floral dress that really looks cute in her(according to Minhee) also swings from left to right. 

"Jinjja? Yes, it wouldn't be awkward because I finally have a friend to sit with." Minhee shot a childish grin as they entered the campus compound. 

Wow, that dress does looks nice on her.Hmm, I do hope that someday I will be able to wear that kind of dress too. Minhee thought as she caught a glance on her, eyeing Hana that is perfect with her white floral dress, wavy golden hair and a cream wedges.

She then compared with herself, she was wearing an "I LOVE KOREA" printed shirt, a black jeans and a sneakers.For hair, she just tie it into two simple braids. Her looks is average compare to Hana looks, she couldn't help but to think why Hana wants to befriend with her. It's just weird.

"Yah, Minhee-ssi? Do you hear me?" Hana said as she waved her hands in front of Minhee. Minhee snap from her deep thoughts as she turned to face Hana before mumbling a quick "Yes?"

"Aigoo,there you are, spacing off to space again. What is it this time? thinking about me?"She said as she shot a smirk at Minhee that is just back in reality. 

"Aniyaa, Mianhae, It was nothing important actually. Btw, what are you asking before?" Minhee put up an apologetic smile as she inwardly curse herself because did not hear what Hana was talking and for spacing off.

"Aigoo, I'm asking, did you want to grab some breakfast with me? Since class has not started. Well, now is 8:30 AM, our class starts at 9:00 AM, and I am so hungry now. Jebal, if you have eaten, just accompany me pleasee~~" She whined and pleaded like a child, hoping that Minhee would consider after seeing that cuteness if her.

"Arasso. Let's go." Minhee just rolled her eyes due to the childishness attitude of Hana just now. She does want to laugh so hard now but she just stop herself from doing that. 

 

As they arrived at the cafe, the warm and cosy feeling and also the aroma of the freshly made coffee welcome them. They found a place that is in the corner, so they sit and order the menu. Hana ask for an espresso with a plate of toast, while Minhee just ordered herself a glass of ice latte. She just loves the taste of latte in the morning. Latte is also her favorite coffee type. She just loved coffee so much that she can be crazy if she didn't drink a cup of coffee for a day.  

As they were chatting, something happen to caught Minhee's eyes as she looked around aimlessly. She soon stop paying attention about what Hana is talking and focused herself to the scene that is in front of her eyes. Hana, realizing that Minhee hasn't paid attention at her then looked at the direction that Minhee looks. 

She saw the pain and hurt in Minhee's eyes as she scanned them, because she also feels the same. 

Minhee stuttered, "Myung-Myungsoo--" before accidentally dropped her glass of Ice Latte, making a very loud sound as the glass fall on the floor, broken to pieces that startled almost all the people in the cafe as they looked at Minhee, whispering things. Hana just quickly muttered an apology to the people as she caught that Myungsoo is also staring at Minhee, shocked and still could not comprehend this thing in his little brain.

Minhee just muttered a soft apology at the waiter that is busy cleaning the mess and picking up the piece of glass that is broken before quickly running, escaping herself out from that place and Hana just following her from behind and calling Minhee's name after paying the bill.

Minhee stood at somewhere,with Hana behind her, after getting tired running from the reality, as she still trying to comprehend what actually happens back at the cafe. She still couldn't accept the fact or the reality that Myungsoo just, KISSED A GIRL.

 

Myungsoo kissed a girl. 

In front of her.

 

After she accidentaly dropped her glass, Myungsoo immediately froze as she see Minhee staring at him with an unbelieveness look written all over her face. It's just like she was waiting for Myungsoo to tell her that this is all lies.

 

She wants to keep believing that this is all lie,

But Myungsoo didn't come to her, telling that all is lies. 

She stood there, alone, doesn't care about Hana that is trying to call her countless times,still trying to accept the reality.

 

But, damn,

 

Who know, that reality can be a sometimes. 

 


 

A/N: Hey guys, actually I want to make it longer, but since I'm sleepy, I kinda lazy to do that. N please keep commenting, you just make my day if you comment. And my subscriber, you're my strength for me to keep updating this fanfic.

 

And lastly, for my silent readers, I just hope that you guys enjoyed thoughh :))

 

NHnina <3