Chapter 13-Confession

Destiny

 

Myungsoo just arrived at the park shortly after he get out from the cafe, leaving a puzzled Seoyeon behind, as he was running crazily as his life depends on it. He is panting heavily, gasping for air as he didn't inhale enough oxygen when he run. His chest abrutly moves upwards and downwards as he scanned the park, before spotting two figures, sitting on a bench, their backs facing him.

That must be Minhee and her pretty friend that is with her at the cafe just now. He was sure that it was them because one of them was a little bit chubby while the other one was slim in features. As Myungsoo approached them slowly, he could hear sobs and Minhee's sweet voice that sounds hoarse maybe because she cried a lot.

She must have cry a lot just because of me. Mianhae, Minhee-ssi. Myungsoo just can't help but to feel sad for Minhee as he tap softly at Hana's shoulder, making her to turning around, facing Myungsoo. She can see the disappointment look in Myungsoo's eyes eventhough it was covered with those huge nerdy spectacle of Myungsoo.

She tried to calm herself down before she starts fangirling over L, or Kim Myungsoo, as she couldn't believe what is in front of her eyes. 

, Hana, calm yourself down Hana. Relax, he is here not for you, but for Minhee. You shouldn't feel so excited. Just relax and be calm okay? Her conscious calm her as she just smile, a fake one actually, asking quietly what does he want as she just patted Minhee's back. 

"Shh, I don't want Minhee to know me here. Can you please, let me be alone with Minhee? I will silently change position with you. Pleaseee?" He look at Hana with those pleading eyes while placing his index finger at his mouth. Hana, couldn't refuse and resist the cuteness, just silently nodded before standing and changed her position with Myungsoo before walking away, still staring at Myungsoo from far.

She just hope that the person that Myungsoo is patting is her, eventhough she don't even know if that was possible.

Minhee just continued to convey her feelings to Hana, not aware of the fact that Hana was not there but Myungsoo is, as she was staring at her feet while she placed her arms on her laps, her palms supporting her head.

She just realised when she tried to ask Hana multiple times, but she didn't reply and just continued patting her back.

Then, she smelled something different. Smells like men's perfume, weird, because hana is wearing floral scent perfume. 

She then turned her face to look at the person that she first thought it was Hana, mouth gaping, inwardly slapping herself to wake her up if this is a dream.

"Myungsoo..." She muttered as she look at Myungsoo that is looking at her too, regret is all over his face.

" Minhee-ssi, I tried to find you anywhere after that incident at the cafe. Are you okay?" He said, taking Minhee's hands and looking at it carefully, as he thought that her hands would get injured or bleed due to the broken glass. But before he could do that, Minhee pull back her arm, before just looking away.

Myungsoo just smile in bitterness as he explained, "Actually, the person that you see is my Ex- Girlfriend, she broke up with me even before I debu--" Myungsoo, realising that he has slipped tongue, quickly covered with " I don't have anything to do with her. She just kiss me as a friend. That's all." Myungsoo just explained it truthfully, hoping that Minhee can look at him again and don't get mad.

"So, do I care? I don't care whether you're kissing with anyone, and you're saying that kiss is just as a friend, huh? So you just take my first kiss as a friend, huh? Just as a friend for you, but I guess for me, It's everything. You just take away my lips ity and you claim it as a friend. So you've kiss many girls that have been you're friend though, without having to care about their feeling. Did you even know the girls feeling when you kiss them?" She yelled as she burst with tears falling from her eyes.

Before she could continue, Myungsoo stop her with suddenly kissing her, roughly and longer than their sweet, warm first kiss.

When he pull out from that kiss, he speak, "So you thought that when I kiss you, it's just as a friend, huh? Tch, such a silly girl you are. You are the first person that when we kiss, I felt so much butterflies flutter in my stomach, my heartbeat fasten and my mind went blank. I think I have fallen love with you, Minhee-ah" At the end of the sentence, he show off his famous smirk, making Minhee to blush rosy red and feeling her heartbeat faster.

They then started to making up again, Minhee was not angry at Myungsoo anymore as she learns that Myungsoo is having a hard time for himself when Seoyeon left him, and promise Myungsoo that she will help him to forget Seoyeon.

Although, she is a little bit jealous that Myungsoo still remembers her, she hoped that Seoyeon's place in Myungsoo's heart can be replaced by her.

Even so, she needs to try hard. And finally being able to know what's in Myungsoo's heart, she can finally say out loud that she loves Myungsoo too.

 

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, I want to tell you something," She suddenly said that while they walked together out from the park, hand-in-hand, to their class that will started 10 minutes from now.

 

"What jagi~~" He said teasingly. He was cut off by Minhee's sudden confession,

 

"I-I love you, Kim Myungsoo." She mutters, almost inaudible but Myungsoo still can hear it clearly as his heart skipped a beat and he keep smiling like a pabo.

 

"What? I couldn't hear you?" He said in a teasing tone, he just love to tease this girl. He really loves to see her blushed reaction.

 

As expected, Minhee's cheek is really burning in red, as she just close her eyes while saying it,louder than before "I love you, Kim Myungsoo pabo!" 

 

"Aigoo, I just love to see your burning cheeks. It's just cute for you. Jagi~~" Minhee's cheek flushed in embarassment again. 

 

Aishh, that guy just loves to call me jagi. It's embarassing, though. He just know how to make me blushed. Minhee just pouted as they just went inside the class, unaware of someone that is watching them from far, feeling hurt and angry.

 

 


 

A/N: Hey guys, another chapter. Sorry for the late update. Anyways, enjoy.:D

 

To my subbies, my active readers and my silent readers. Saranghae <3 *throws namu greasy heart* hahahha XD

 

NHnina98