Chapter 3 - Him? / Her?

Destiny

Minhee POV

 

‘Welcome to Korea’ .I look at the sign board.

 

“Here I am Korea!” I am really happy because I finally landed at my hometown. It feels great to be coming back. Now is 5.00 p.m. so the first thing that I want to do is to visit my appa and omma’s grave.

How I miss them so much even though I just lived with them for 5 years. After asking people and stuff, I finally am in front of their graves. I put the flowers that I just bought at their graves and start storytelling with them about everything.

 

 

After hours of crying and storytelling, I straightly go to Daekyung University to enroll myself as a student there. After enrolling as a management student there, I went to my dorm, unpacked things and then sleep.

 

The next day, I wake up very early for a morning walk around there. The time now is 8.00 a.m. My class starts tomorrow so I can relax my off and enjoy my trip.

 

While I was walking leisurely at this one street, I saw a person, a guy to be exact running pass through me.

He was holding a nikon D90 in his hand. His face is kinda familiar but I’m not really going to be bothered about that. He then hides at the bushes right beside me.

I was like what the hell are you doing? I can’t see his face clearly because it is hidden by the bushes.

 

 

Then I heard a bunch of girls, teenagers to be exact, running while screaming “L oppa, where are you?”

L?

Is it this guy besides me?

Why his name is L?

So weird… I feel like I have some connection with him but I’m not really sure.

 

The bunch of teenagers then asked me “Hey, did you see L oppa?”

I don’t understand what you are talking about. English please?” I talked in English and pretended that I don’t understand Hangul.

They seems like don’t understand me and just continue finding the L guy.

Well, all thanks to my face I can pretend to be a foreigner. Maybe because I’m from a mixed family and I lived at the States for a long time, so my face doesn’t really looked like a Korean.

        

Myungsoo POV

 

I wake up early today. I don’t know why I feel like taking a morning walk today. My heart is beating irregularly today. Like today I will found something interesting.

The time now is 8.00 a.m. I can’t believe myself for waking this early.

So after sipping a cup of coffee and taking my honey nikon D90 that I bought with my own money with me, I went out quietly without waking the members up.

When I was leisurely enjoying the morning breeze of Korean street and taking a bunch of pictures, halfway from house, I heard clatter of a bunch of teenagers that was going to school. At first I didn’t take note about it, but after about 5 second then I realized that I doesn’t wear any shades or hats for disguise.

! No wonder they were looking at me continuously. I didn’t wait for any longer, I just run to save my lives.

I can’t call infinite because they are all still sleeping soundly at this hour.

Then as I was running, I saw a foreigner walking across me and I just hide at the bushes besides her.

I hoped that the foreigner wouldn’t tell them that I was hiding there. “Hey, did you see L oppa?” “I don’t understand what you are talking about. English please?” I am so relieved that she didn’t understand what they are talking about.

And with that, I’m saved.

I get out from that bushes and thank her in English.

Umm, thank you for saving me. Are you alright?

Then she laughed. Did my English THAT bad? Why did she laugh? Even though I don’t understand English, I still know the basic like Thank you, Hello, How are you.

Then she speak in Korean, “I’m the one that should ask you that question, not you”.

Woah? She knows how to speak Hangul? Okay, now I’m puzzled. “You was a foreigner right? Then how come you can speak Hangul so fluently?”

“Actually, I’m a Korean but I moved to States when I was 5. So that’s why I can speak English and Hangul fluently." She replied as she finished laughing.

“OH...” that’s all I can say.

Because at that time only I realize that she was the girl from my dream. I guess she also realizes that fact because she was blushing right now.

 

Wait, if that so, that means we have the same dreams then.

After being silent for about 10 seconds, suddenly we said “YOU?” in unison.

I wanted to ask more and more question, but then my phone ringing because there’s a text message from Sunggyu hyung…again?(Aishh, he always gets in the line -.-'')

He asks me to go to the dance practice room now, “Mianhae, I really want to have a chat with you but I can’t. I have to go. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.”

Then she smiled. Damn, I swear that was the most sweet, cute, pure and honest smile I’ve ever seen in my life. My heart beats rapidly again. It feels like I’m gonna explode soon. After I’ve walked halfway leaving her, I regretted for not asking where she lives and worst,what her name is. 

Aissshh. Kim Myungsoo, no jinjja pabo.

 

Minhee POV

 

After he left, I became blurred myself. All kind of question came out from my head like why he was here?

Did he dream the same dream as me?

What is his name?

His age and more important, where he lives?

And that entire question leave unsolved like a Math question that is so hard to find its answer.

 

I do hope we can meet again so that I can know him well. He seems interesting for a guy like he has somehow a connection with me.

 

Maybe it was fate that brings us together?

Maybe he IS my destiny?

But did he want to go out with a fat girl like me?

Looking from the way the teenagers that are crazy after him, I kinda guess that he is popular here… or maybe worldwide?

 

 

Aishhh, all of these questions are driving me crazy! I guess I better go back to dorm and rest before I became crazy like Albert Einstein. (–,,-'')  

 

 


A/N: Yo! 1 more chapter in 1 day, I hope you all like it, Oh, and don't forget to subcribe and comment. love ya'll. ;))

 

Much love,

NHusnina