♔ Chapter Six

The Secret Life of Im Yoona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What a wonderful day, isn't it?" Yoona jumped into her office happily.

"Hello there, grasshopper," Taeyeon spun around in her big armchair. Her desk was filled with papers and folders - a usual site. She was the main writer and she couldn't be tidy. Like it was in her job description to be messy.

Taeyeon's and Yoona's sides in their office were a complete difference. It was like ying and yang. Yoona's side - the tidy, girly and very plain side. Taeyeon's side - yes, messy and crowded, but filled with pictures, magazines, stories. Their offices painted a very true picture of their personalities and lives.

"I'm just so happy today. It's like I woke up in a bed made out of four-leaf clover." Yoona replied. 

Her happy attitude was caused by her little adventure with Mister Choi. Although their meeting started horribly bad (it could probably go down in history as the worst meeting Yoona ever had, that's why she doesn't drink), it ended on a very good note, if she could say, amazing.

But of course she wasn't going to tell Taeyeon that, for God's sake she didn't even tell Yuri, and she tells her everything.

"Whatever Yoong, just don't start singing musical songs, not until I'm here." Taeyeon was known for her sarcastic behaviour around anyone, even the bosses sometimes. She was just so good nobody could fire her, even if the wanted.

When Yoona finally sat down, the first thing she checked was her blog. She neglected it, almost a week now. It maybe didn't seem like a big deal, but it was a lot, because she usually updated it regularly. 

Yoona's self-esteem was rapidly growing. Her blog was filled with hits and comments. Everyday more and more people read it. It was kinda insane when she thought about it. 

 

Ahreum, you're amazing. Thank you for all your advice.

This blog makes me laugh all day. You're great!

You're my inspiration, fighting Ahreum unnie!

If I'm lucky enough, maybe I'll meet you in person.

 

So many compliments would make anyone feel important. And Yoona was feeling just that. The fact that people admire Ahreum and not her was still bothering her a little, but she was learning to look pass it and just accept the fact that people loved her writing. In fact, the reason she wasn't updating her blog was because she was working on her little essay, the one that Sooyoung made her do. 

And the blog she was running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter