♔ Chapter Five

The Secret Life of Im Yoona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had no choice but to accept Seunghyun's offer. Not exactly the most romantic way of asking a girl out, but very effective. She couldn't refuse.

Yoona felt her stomach curl as they were approaching the party destination. She knew nothing about were she was going, who's going to be there. Seunghyun refused to give her any details. Now all she had to do was relax in his private chauffeur-driven car and enjoy the loud silence between the two of them.

All you could hear was Seunghyun tapping on his phone, probably doing something work related. Yoona tried to take a peek at the content on his phone, leaning her head just a little bit when he suddenly put the phone back into his pocket. The sudden movement made Yoona jump a little and move her head backwards again.

"Didn't adults teach you not to look at other people's private things when you were little?" He tilted his head and looked at Yoona.

"Strong words from someone who kidnapped me and forced me to attend his party." She answered. Ahreum was really rubbing on her. But she wasn't completely sure if that was a positive or a negative thing.

"Ouch. That was harsh, don't you think?" Seunghyun put his hand on his chest and made a little motion, like he was hurting, "And I didn't kidnap you. You yourself decided to attend the party with me. Come on, don't you think it will be fun?“

"Why does everything you say come out as a question?" She wasn't trying to be rude. She was just asking a real question.

"Because that adds to the mysterious vibe, don't you think?" His answer made Yoona point at him, and mouth a little "no". But she couldn't keep a straight face. She had to admit it. It was a little attractive, all that mysterious vibe he got around him.

"You don't need to feel pressured about this little rendezvous. It's nothing, I just thought it would be fun if we went together."

Somehow his words made her feel relieved, even though she didn't know were she was going or what was she going to do there. The moment Seunghyun said that, their car stopped and the chauffeur was saying that they arrived at the destination.

They stopped in front of a beautiful house, that looked like one of those traditional Korean houses, only modernized. It was a refreshing change, considering all the houses Yoona visited was those tacky, big houses that just felt of of place.

"Just follow my lead, I'm sure they'll love you." Seunghyun said and opened the front door.

"Who's going to love me?" Yoona said. No matter what Seunghyun told her, she was getting pretty nervous now.

She didn't have time to ask him, because he has already entered the house and was saying hello to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter