♔ Chapter Three

The Secret Life of Im Yoona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was perfect for couples. That was the first thing Yoona thought when she left her temporary apartment. The sky was perfectly blue and clear, with no clouds at sight. Everywhere Yoona looked, there were couples holding hands, cuddling inside of a coffee shop or just walking around, looking happy. It was cherry blossom season, and something was in those magical pink trees that filled her heart and made her do one of those ridiculous romantic drama scenes.

She tried to forget her boyfriend, who turned out to be already dating someone else. Apparently some rich girl, with one of those perfect Apgujeon noses. And the quick eyes and ears of Victoria Song should always be trusted. Anyhow, she felt enraged and dissapointed at the same time. How long has it been since they broke up, a couple of months, maybe? 

Now, when it was revealed Taecyeon was dating someone else, the last piece of her already broken facade dropped. All she had left was to start over. To start a new life, to shed her skin and become someone else, someone she wanted to be, but never really had the guts to actually become.

Unconsciously, her hand travelled down her pocket, reaching for her phone. "Why?" she thought. "There isn't a message, there shouldn't be one."

But still, at this time of the year, even after she wanted someone to share popcorn while she watched movies, someone to hold onto while the chilly wind blows on a cold winter day (even though winter was not nearing at all) , someone to do those lovey-dovey stuff she always looked pass while she was in a relationship.

Im Yoona was in desperate need of a boyfriend. "Grab your things", she thought, "this is the apocalypse."

She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, but not to check her texts. She called her party buddies, she couldn't even remember the last time she did that. She wasn't only in a desperate need for a boyfriend, she was also in a need to party.

 

"So I thought someone was dying when you called me." Hyoyeon made a remark on Yoona's dead-for-centuries club life. "And do you know in what kind of shock I was when it turned out to be you, wanting to party?"

Yoona dismissed her while slowly on a straw of her cocktail. Hyoyeon and Min decided to go to an allegedly popular night club, and Yoona couldn't say no to two party animals.

It was loud and crowded, but what can you expect from a night club? The trio was sitting in their rented area, secluded from the dance floor. The got it thanks to Hyoyeon and her connections to the owner, which wasn't weird since she knew all the right people in the Seoul nightlife.

Yoona felt weird. She was having an adrenaline rush, if you want to call it like that. And despite her young age, Yoona never actually went to clubs, maybe a few times when she was with Taecyeon. But never riding solo, as Hyoyeon called it.

"How about we play a game?" Min said, showing soju bottles in front of them. "It's called Truth or Dare, but everytime you are chosen, you have to do a shot before you choose."

Yoona looked over to Hyoyeon. She asked herself was this what she really wanted to do. She wasn't a drinker and she had no intention of getting wasted and passing out after she puked on herself and her very expensive designer dress.

"If you're going to be no fun, you should leave." Hyoyeon said while putting two shot glasses on the table. She waited a minute and then waved the third glass in front of Yoona.

"Fine, then. But remember, you are going to be the one to hold my hair while I puke, and the one to explain to Yuri why her apartment is a mess, alright?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter