♔ Chapter Four

The Secret Life of Im Yoona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Charming, First Meetings and All That Jazz

Do you remember when you were a little girl and had these big expectations that you were going to meet you Prince Charming on a white horse while on a ball party? And you were wearing this beautiful dress and talking with you friends when he approached you, and you talked for the whole evening, finding out your favourite things and discussing you family, friends, life. Oh yes, I had those dreams too. But that didn't actually go according to the plan. And what did I end up with?

                                                                                                                                            Jung Ahreum

 

 

♔ 

 

Yoona wasn't awakened by the sound of chirping birds, or by the rays of sunlight. She was awakened by the sound of constant thumping inside her head that made her lose her mind.

When she finally found the courage to roll over to the other side of her bed and open up her eyes, she nearly cringed due to the light coming out of her window. But when her eyes adapted to the light, she looked around, to find this wasn't her humble little room.

Yoona was in a luxurious, yet simple room that was almost completely white. The doors, the bed, the carpet. Almost everything except her little letter-bag that was sitting on the desk.

Yoona freaked out; maybe because this wasn't her room or because this room looked like a room for a patient, but the one belonging into a mental institution.

She swiftly got out of the white bed and immediately grabbed her bag. She was lost, in every meaning of that word. She didn't now what time it was, what day it was. She didn't even know were she was.

Her phone showed 9:40. It was a Sunday. Thank God. So she only had one blank night to figure out. Also, her phone showed 5 missed calls from Yuri, 2 missed calls from Hyoyeon, and 1 missed call from a unknown number. She threw the phone back into her bag and sighed.

 She carefully looked around the room; it wasn't safe to go out yet. And maybe she could find out something more about what happened from the look of this room.

Her expensive designer dress was laying neatly on the sofa in the middle of the bedroom. Which meant she was not in her dress. And that meant she either undressed herself or someone else did it for her.

She quickly looked in the mirror. She was wearing a grey nightgown that reached to her knees. Her hair was falling on her shoulders and her face was a little puffy from the powder she was wearing and from the alcohol she was drinking. But she looked pretty decent for someone who just woke up.

But her head was a mess. It hurt so bad. Now she remembered why she didn't party as much as her other friends. She was a complete and utter mess the next day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter