Chapter 5

Game of Love

 

“Donghae!” it was Kangin his driver and assistant knocking on his room.

Donghae, slowly opened his eyes, hearing his hyung knocking on the door. As helloked at the alarm clock cheking the time, he suddenly gazed at the blonde guy sleeping peacefully beside him. He felt guilty, he shouldn’t have done this to Eunhyuk, the guilt he felt was not because he slept with his fiancé’s brother but because he had hurt his best friend and betrayed his trust. He brushes the fringe of his hair and stand up to speak with Kangin.

“Donghae what—“ Donghae put his finger on his lips gesturing him to lower his voice. “Just bring our breakfast here, remember strawberry pancakes for Hyukkie and Strawberry milkshake okay? Same for me but I want Chocolate flavored for them.

“I am sorry, Hyukkie did I made your life miserable? Tell me did I destroyed your life?” He mumbled looking at his feature and he noting some stitches on his arm.

His stepmother hurt him again, why did this need to happen to someone s kind as you?

He snapped out of his trance when he saw Eunhyuk slowly opening his eyes.

Donghae smiled and give him a peck in his cheeks.

“Donghae? Uhm about—“

“Good morning, Kangin-hyung willl bring our breakfast here so how about you take a shower first.” He cuts him off he knew Eunhyuk will tell him how everything was a mistake he doesn’t want to make Eunhyuk guilty since it was his fault in the first place. He carefully stand up, he can feel his lower half in pain. As he limply walks into the shower he suddenly fell good thing Donghae was able to help him and carry him inside and even helped him take a bath.

“D-Donghae, I- c-can manage.”

“It’s okay, besides I am the reason you are in pain, so let me help you.”

“I’m sorry…”

“What are you saying sorry to me?” Donghae asked him as he wiped his back.

“You might think that I am a—“

“What? A ? ? ? Eunhyuk you are never like them.” Donghae told him as he make Eunhyuk to look at him.

After they ate their breakfast Donghae offered to bring Eunhyuk home even if the latter refused. As he stepped inside he was welcome with a slapped from his stepmother.

“HOW DARE YOU RETURN HERE HUH? AND WHY ARE YOU WITH DONGHAE? SO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SHOW THAT YOUR REALLY STOLE HIM FROM YOUR BROTHER YOU SON OF A !”

“Umma I didn’t—“

“STOP CALLING ME THAT I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER I DON’T HAVE A FOR A SON!.”

“Auntie please, Euhyuk has not done anything wrong.”

“YOU SHUT UP DONGHAE, NOW I REALIZED THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY MY SON LEFT ME!”

“That’s enough!” it was Eunhyuk and Sungmin’s father who held her to prevent her from hurting his son again.”

“IF YOU HATE EUNHYUK PUT IT ON ME, NOT TO MY SON! YOU”RE TOO MUCH!”

“Now you are defending this good-for-nothing ! Ever since he arrived in our lives everything is ruined!”

“No it was you and me who had ruined everything! Never put Eunhyuk in this! You—“ Suddenly he clenched on his chest.

“Appa!” Eunhyuk run to him. Donghae tried to help but both of them we’re stopped his wife she called two of her attendants and brought him in the car. With EUnhyk and Donghae following them.

 

(In Jeju)

Ryeowook who had heard what happened to his best friend is now sitting beside her in a small clinic. He slowly opened his eyes to his bestfriend’s relief.

“Finally, you’re wake.”

“W-what happened?”

“You fainted, perhaps since we haven’t eat for a very long time.” He replied, suddenly two guys arrived and Sungmin can’t help but stared at the taller one.

“Finally you’re awake, by the way we bring foods here so help yourself.”

“Wait Kyuhyun!”

“I’m sorry how did you know my name?” he asked him.

“I heard your friend, say it before I lose conciousness, and by the way I want to say thank you for bringing me here and also for saving me the last time.”

“I’m sorry?”

“Uhm back in Seoul, you save me in car that almost run me over.”

“Yeah whatever.” He replied coldly.

As they left Sungmin turned to Ryeowook.

“He’s the one.”

“What the one?”

“My soul mate, the I am destined to be with forever.”

“Are you crazy? You know what, that’s it! I am calling your parents, or Eunhyuk or Donghae we’ll go back to Seoul, enough with this soul mate thing.”

“Wook please, haven’t you realize this is destiny, if not now what do you think this is happening huh?”

“Coincidence.” Ryeowook replied.

But Sungmin is already determined he suddenly get an idea when Kyuhyun get back to check them.

“I-uhm…”

“Yes?”

“I was thinking as a way of saying thank you, Ryeowook and I agreed to help you in this clinic.”

“And why do you think I would let outsiders live with us huh?”

“Please… you my friend and I lose our money on our way here, and we no longer have a family to return to, because…”

“Because?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow suspicious of  Sungmin’s story.

“You he is supposed to get married but, he learn his fiancé is a murderer, right so he run away.”

“And your family?”

“W-we got separated.” Sungmin answered looking at Ryeowook.

“Fine! There are one vacant room on the left side you can both sleep there. You will both help us in the clinic since I hate lazy people. You have free food here, and about your job, perhaps Yesung hyung can recommend you to some hotels here.”

“Omo! Thank Kyuhyun.” Sungmin stands up and tried to hug him but Kyuhyun already walk away.

As Yesung and Kyuhyun left, SUngmin turn to Ryeowook and glared at him.

“Yah! What’s with my fiancé is a murderer huh?”

“Well, I was thinking of a convincing story.”

“But, at least I can stay with my Kyuhyun.” He muttered and squealed like a girl which annoyed his best friend.

 

(In Seoul)

Eunhyuk is still worried about his father’s condition, even if the doctor had told them that he is out of danger. He can’t help but worry about him. Donghae stayed with him as well trying to comfort his crying friend. His stepmother did not allow him to go inside the elder man’s room no matter how he plead.

“Please I want to take care of appa.”

“This is all your fault Eunhyuk, if you did not came into our lives maybe theses things did not happened to us. I want you out of our lives. You are no longer welcome on hour home.” She said as he throw him a large bag with his stuff inside.

“What am I gonna do?”

“Hyukkie, I was thinking, why don’t you live with me. Because of what happened, I decided from this day on you will be my responsibility.”

“Are you out of your mind? Whatever happened doesn’t change anything. If you won’t do it then I’ll look for Sungmin-hyung myself.”

“Look, we don’t have a clue where he had went through, if he really decided to left me. Let him be but for now I want to take care of you and I am sure this is what your hyung wish me to do for you.”

Eunhyuk just looked at Donghae unsure if he would accept his offer or not.

 

A/N Do you think will Eunhyuk accept the offer and Kyuhyun is a cold guy huh? Really Donghae a murderer? Good story Wook! Kidding. At least their appa is safe but, I want to skin Sungmin's mother(i forgot I created her)