Chapter 1

Game of Love

“Five more days…” Eunhyuk stared blankly at his calendar.  He is counting the days that Donghae will be his brother-in-law. Yes he is unconditionally in love with his brother’s fiancé. He knew his life had been miserable being hated by his so called mother, because he is his father’s son to a different woman. Never wanted his hyung to be close to him, feeling of being an outcast, only Donghae had been with him giving him time and love he yearned at his family.

“Hyuk.” It was Sungmin he had come back with his fiancé.

“What?” he coldly asked him.

“Donghae is downstairs he’ll be staying for dinner, appa said that you prepare extra.”

“Fine I will.” He sighed getting up from his bed.

As he went straight to the kitchen he could hear how Sungmin’s mother praise his own son.

“Omo! I am so happy My Sungmin is really good at choosing his husband, where can he find such a caring guy like you Donghae, well given that you’re rich I know my baby won’t starve.” He heard him said.

“Well I am happy and proud of Sungmin as well.” Donghae replied.

“Of course! He is smart a top student, have a good job.”

“Well maybe it’s in the genes.” He replied. “I mean Hyukkie is also smart I heard he also graduated with honors and I heard he would get promoted in his job even he is just new.” He smiled hearing how Donghae praised him.

“Donghae, were talking about Sungmin here who’s going to be your lovely wife why include ohther people.”

Donghae just smiled and looked at Eunhyuk. “By the way, we are going to the designer, perhaps you would like to join us Hyukkie.”

“For what?” he asked.

“For fitting of your suit.”

“Oh don’t bother about Hyuk, he already has his own suit right?” his stepmother told him.

“Yeah, umma’s right.”

“But I bet you’ll look cute in a suit.” Donghae praised him. He blushed upon those words but was cut off again by the elder woman.

“But no one is as pretty as my Sungmin.”

“Umma!”

“Why you get it from me unlike other people somewhere that got their genes from other strangers.”

“Yeobo stop it.” His father said.

“Fine, Hyuk just prepare our dinner.”

Eunhyuk nodded his head and continue his chores, yes he was not a part of the family, he do all chores, even act like Sungmin’s personal maid during highschool. It all lessened when he decided to go to a different University jus get out of his shadow.

 (flashback)

“Are you sure Eunhyuk is your brother Sungmin?” his classmate asked him.

“Of course he is.” Sungmin replied.

“But you look very different, he is ugly unlike you.”

“Hey! He is not!” Sungmin said defensively.

(end of flashback)

Eunhyuk always remember, even in his class he strive harder but still all he heard is Sungmin this, and Sungmin that. He is so tired but what can he do.

“Hyuk.” His father called him snapping out of his trance.

“Whatever your umma said he doesn’t mean it.”

“Appa, I already know my place in this house no need to defend her. I promise after Hyung got married I’ll left this place.”

“But when you are ogne who would comfort me whenever your umma is nagging me, who would show his gummy smile to me when I feel tired. God knows how I love you Hyuk, you are my precious son after all.”

“But you don’t love me like you love hyung.”

“Don’t say such things I love you equally.”

Eunhyuk hugged his father. “I love you too appa thank you for all these years.”

“You know you are my monkey princess right?”

“Yah! Dinner will be ready so just help me set up the table.” He said to his father.

After dinner, he went directly to his room, he peaked at the window where he see his brother and Donghae holding hands, he felt his heart breaking when he saw him kissed Sungmin in the forehead. He cried into his sleep, he always wished he was the one kissed by him, he always wish he hold him like he did to Sungmin, but it’s all a wish and he knew it will never come true.

(the next day)

“Good thing, you have time to bond with me.” It was Ryeowook, Sungmin’s bestfriend and maid-of-honor.

“Of course, why can’t I besides, I should enjoy my single life before getting married to Hae.”

“Min, look! A fortune teller, wanna try?”

“What for? I already know my future well.”

“There’s no harm in trying right?”

Both of them approach her.

“Want to know your future?” the old lady.

“Uhm no thank you…”

“You are choosing the wrong person.”

“I’m sorry?” Sungmin asked him confusedly.

“You are destined with someone, but both of you ended up in a tragic way, but this time destiny will be kind to you and you are going to end up together and lived happily.”

“Uhm ahjuma, sorry to say but my best friend is getting married and…”

“You can’t run from your destiny, you’ll end up hurting someone close to you.” She warned him.

Sungmin and Ryeowook walked away from her, since that day Sungmin would usually have weird dream, he imagined himself with a guy that seems to be stranger to him but they seems to be sweet together, he can clearly see his face but who is he? He asked himself and this drawn Sungmin to the mystery guy more to the point that it was on his mind while he is fitting his wedding suit.

Suddenly questions clouded him. Does he really want to marry Donghae? Did he love him that much to be with him forever? He shook his head, he won’t be with Donghae for many years if he does not love the latter but in the first place he knew he dated Donghae for a fact that he is the only one that made him safe, since he does not like his other suitor and he knew Donghae respects him so much. And he also want to make sure his brother is safe since Donghae is the one who defend his little brother and for him to be close to Eunhyuk since they stayed together, he had been cold to him and he only warmed up to his fiancé. That’s why when Donghae propose he had plan in advance to let Eunhyuk move with them and make sure that they bond as brother, with Donghae’s help of course.

 

A/N I missed writing so much! But since I had been consistently hospitalized, my actions were limited, laryngitis, plus stomachache, plus high fever I have been limited. Then my mom's arrival. Then last week a severe migraine and almost fianting due to not eating well. Anyways Enough about me. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. ^^ Excited for Go Kart! now I am all well I am back in the outside world Yay!