Chapter 6

Heal Me

Chapter 6


The life was resurfacing in my body, starting to feel things again. I was reaching, grabbing for any sign of sanity that I could conjure up. My eyes refused to open and it was that fact that scared me the most. If my eyes were to stay sealed any longer then the pictures would appear once again. Not wanting to experience anything like that, I concentrated just on opening the sealed pieces of flesh. With enough force they opened and the light temporarily blinded me.

 

While my conscience took it’s time to understand the happenings and what went on, my brain was figuring out where I was. My surroundings reflected all kinds of light, and I focused on the roof. It was a pearl white colour with bright florescent lights at certain intervals. Once the roof was inspected, I turned my head and saw the bedside table and a light blue curtain separator. From the information that I could see, I figured that I was in the school infirmary.

 

As I relaxed back into the bed, I heard a little cough to the other side of me. My face flushed pink as my head turned to the direction of the noise. There sitting next to me was the same guy from the library. He must have brought me here, there was no other explanation.

 

“Ummm, are you feeling alright?” A quiet voice came out of the pouty lips of ‘My Saviour’ in cases.

 

“I feel fine, just a little bit dizzy I guess. Sorry if I bothered you in the library” I said with sorrow apparent in my voice.

 

“It’s ok. It isn’t your fault, I guess. My name is Chanyeol by the way. I noticed you this morning walking the same way as me. If you don’t mind me asking, may I know your name?”

 

Crap! He had seen me, hopefully he didn’t think that I was some stalking freak. After finding out his name I closely observed him. This was the closest that we have come in contact. His face was cute but handsome and his eyes were wide, like he had been shocked. His lips looked pouty but this only added to the attractiveness. All up he seemed like a really nice, handsome, cute guy.

 

“My name is Sulli, I wasn’t following you this morning. I swear. There were things that needed to be done in that area. Sorry and Thank-you again” I reassured.

 

“I didn’t think you were following me though.” He answered back. “Sulli, that’s a beautiful name. It suits you”

 

Blood raced to my cheeks making an uncontrollable blush flood my pale skin. I bowed my head so my hair would cover my head. I watched as the strands of black silky hair cascaded over my face hiding whatever shame I had accumulated. Then everything was silent. There was not one sound.

 

It made everything come into perspective and I heard a light giggle. This grabbed my attention as I peeked out through the black curtain of hair. Chanyeol was sitting there with a goof smile on his face. A smile that could make anyone else in the world smile. As my lips grew into a teeth bearing grin I burst out laughing.

 

Me, laughing.  This was a once in a lifetime thing for me. I was happy, and smiling. Everything was alright and the best thing was that there were no signs of being worried or scared.

 

“Are you alright?” I heard Chanyeols voice and that just made me laugh harder.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. You really don’t have to worry about me at all. I haven’t laughed so much since I was really young and it’s all thanks to you, I guess” I confessed to him and watched his eyes as a spark of shock quickly appeared then disappeared. Then the smile grew wider on his face.

 

“May I ask why you haven’t laughed for so long Miss Sulli?” He said louder than I have heard him speak. There was a hint of mischievousness present in his voice. It was entertaining.

 

“Miss Sulli huh? I won’t tell you the reason for me not laughing in so long yet. You will have to wait for that. You need to earn my trust. Now it’s my turn to ask questions. Agreed?”

 

“What would you like answered?” He answered me back.

 

“Is it possible to be friends? You are the only one I have talked to since starting here” I hesitate to ask the question though. This was a massive risk in my eyes.

 

“I guess we could be, can I have your phone number. If we are going to be friends I will need that, just so we can get to know each other better” Were the words that escaped his mouth.

 

I could see my reflection in his smiling orbs and he was smiling just like I was. Even though it was all new it seemed right. If I wanted to get anywhere in life, I needed to learn to be social and to let people in.

 

Chanyeol seemed like a nice enough guy, he brought me here after I fainted and he stayed by my side. To me that is a sign of a decent person, someone who I can trust or learn to trust.

 

It would take effort to build up the courage to be close, but so far everything was going great and Chanyeol seemed like he was the kind of quiet, keep to himself type anyway. He can also distract my ever thoughtless head and make me forget everything.

 

Not only was I happy but I was proud of myself and what had been accomplished at the end of the day.

 

After being checked over by the nurse, we left the infirmary. School was finished so Chanyeol was gentlemanly enough to walk me to the bus stop and wait with me  until the bus arrived. When we got to the bus stop there were only two seats left. Chanyeol and I managed to squeeze in so we could be at least the tiniest bit comfortable. Then until the bus came we talked about ourselves to each other.

 

When the bus screeched to a stop in front of us, I said my farewell and told him to text me tonight and he agreed. We bowed and went our separate ways.

 

After boarding the bus and finding a seat to sit down, I took out my phone and looked at his number again, but there was a feeling that someone was staring at me from behind. Piercing my back with a sharp glare.

 

I turned around curious as to who it was. Before entering the bus I completely forgot about the person who also catches this bus. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Readers,

I'm back so soon after my previous chapter udpate. It's the last day of the weekend so I thought I would make a chapter just for all you guys. I find Sundays extremely boring since I have nothing to do. Most Sunddays I sit on AFF readinng fanfic after fanfic. Am I the only one? I can not thank you enough for reading my story. Hope you like the chapter.

~SuperGenerati0n~