Meeting with an old friend

A Common Love Story

-Park-

Jonghun:Hai~(I don't even know what i'm doing..Why am i doing this to myself??Walking so aimlessly..)

Person:Is that Jonghun?

Jonghun:Huh?(Must be some fan.I'm sorry but i am in no mood to be a good idol now...CHOI JONGHUN!Snap out of it!)

Person:OMO.It really is!Jonghun Sunbae!

*Jonghun turns around*

Jonghun:(Who is she?Why is she calling me Sunbae?)Annyeonghaseyo.What is your name?

Person:Sunbae.You don't remember me?

Jonghun:Have we met??

Person:Sunbae..

Jonghun:(Come to think of it.She does look familiar..) I don't remember.Help me?

ChanYoong:Sunbae.I am Kim ChanYoong.

Jonghun:(That name rings a bell..But..)

ChanYoong:You really don't remember??How about this.High School.

Jonghun:Are you..OMO! I REMEMBER NOW!

#Flashback#

Few years back...

ChanYoong POV:I was the school's freak.Loser.Only 12 but smart enough to get into High school.Of course,my withdrawn and quiet nature didn't help.Neither did the fact that i was going through puberty and had pimples and wore braces and glasses.

Classmates:Aha~ChanYoong the freak! Loser!

ChanYoong:Please stop it!

MinHae:Why should we?You are only 12.Why are you in High School already?You freaky loser.Study until your brains fall out!

ChanYoong:Why??I want to fit in..

MinHae:You'll never fit in!You ugly duckling!

*ChanYoong runs away crying*

-School Park bench-

ChanYoong:Why are they like this to me??

Jonghun:Because they are immature.

ChanYoong POV:(This is Choi Jonghun.Ulzzang of the school.He was scouted by FNC entertainment.He is my ideal guy)

ChanYoong:Sunbae?Did you come here to laugh at me too?Is it so bad to study?I don't ever want to study!

Jonghun:No no.I'm here because i want to be your friend.Studying is a good thing..

ChanYoong:JinJa?But..

Jonghun:These people can't study.So they are jealous of you.You are so young.Only 12 but already the top student in our school..

ChanYoong:But..I have no friends here..

Jonghun:I'll be your friend.Come on.Let's go back to class.

-Classroom-

MinHae:HEY! The school freak is back!*Splash water*

Jonghun:YAH.What do you think you are doing?Bullying an innocent girl like her?

MinHae:But Jonghun ssi...

Jonghun:Save your breathe.I don't ever want to see any of you bullying ChanYoong again.

Junhin:*School's Kingka* If we don't?Choi Jonghun.Just because you are an Ulzzang and got scouted doesn't mean you can boss us around.

Jonghun:Maybe nothing.Just a call from the principal's office that's all.

Junhin:Are you threatening me?

Jonghun:I'm not.I'm warning you.

Junhin:YOU! *About to punch him*

WooHae:Yah.What do you think you are doing?

ChanYoong POV:Oh WooHae.Another school KingKa.Was friends with Jonghun Sunbae.)

Junhin:Both of you better watch out.

ChanYoong:That was the first time i had a friend.

#End of flashback#

Jonghun:Wow.ChanYoong.You changed a lot.

ChanYoong:A girl doesn't go through all that stuff and remain unchanged.

Jonghun:Well,you've changed in a good way i guess.How have you been?I didn't see you after the second semester.How old are you anyway??

ChanYoong:I moved..Anyway.I am 17 this year..

Jonghun:Same as Brenda..

ChanYoong:Who?

Jonghun:Oh.Nobody.What brings you back here??

ChanYoong:Nothing.Just came back to take a look around.And i saw you! I thought you wouldn't remember me.

Jonghun:Haha.I do i do.

ChanYoong:Are you busy now??

Jonghun:Aniyo.Why??

ChanYoong:Let's go for a bite??Catch up on old times.Wait.I don't like old times.Let's just catch up.

Jonghun:Ok.Let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chappie??

Comment please!Silent Readers HURT.