Baro's 'Sister',friends and a breakup

A Common Love Story

-B1A4 waiting room-

Brenda:Oh cool.Anyways,i was saying....Wait.Rewind. YOUR SISTER?

Baro snickered as he looked at her face.It was always this reaction he got. So funny. Jinyoung walks up to him and smacks him lightly on the back of his head.

Jinyoung:Actually, he's joking.He doesn't have a sister.

Brenda:Whew.So what was that about?

Jinyoung:Its actually MY sister. She and Baro are just really close that's all.

Brenda:Oh! Jiyoung Unnie?

Jinyoung:Neh! She's coming over from Singapore. 

Brenda:How old is she again?

Jinyoung:22 korean age. 4 years older than you and Mabel.

Brenda:Cool! When is she coming? Let's go pick her up!

Jinyoung:Tomorrow.We will come and pick you and Mabel up(=

-Meanwhile...FTI Dorm-

Mabel cautiously knocked on Jaejin's door. She couldn't take it anymore. She was going to trash everything out with him. Once and for all. After all, she's not one to be patient with such things. It was already driving her nuts. She slowly opened the door and saw a moody Jaejin sitting on his bed with plugged in earphones and she knew he couldn't hear her.

Mabel:Jae.

Jaejin kept his eyes close. Now this, pissed her off. She knew that he had seen her coming in and probably his song had ended but he was still acting like a big fat whiny annoying baby. She couldn't stand it. She pulled off his earphones.He stood up facing her with fire blazing in his eyes.But she did not care.She didn't back off.Instead,she went even closer.

Jaejin:What?

His voice was cold and monotonous and it hurt her so bad. She never thought Jaejin would be like this to her.

Mabel:We should talk -

Jaejin:About what? I have nothing to say to you. I want to rest.Get out.

He had rudely cut her off and she stared at him.

Mabel:I'm disappointed in you. I thought i had a mature guy.But here you are,acting like a whiny kid.

And with that,she held in her tears,held her head high and stalked out of the room. Jaejin stared at her retreating back and sighed as a tear rolled down his face.

I'm sorry Mabel.I feel like i'm losing you to Maknae. I can't say anything about it. And if you were to leave me, i'd rather numb myself from you.

Mabel walked into the room she and Brenda shared ,Brenda was not in as usual.No one really wanted to hang around with moody Jae on the loose. As soon as she closed the room door,the tears she had held back for so long fell. Suddenly,her laptop squeaked telling her someone wanted to talk to her.She quickly dried her tears and pressed open the chat window. . Wina on webcam.

(English)

Wina:HI!!!!!(= 

Mabel:h..Hey.

Wina:Yah..Are you crying?? Mabel!!!

Mabel:Um..No..I just yawned..

Wina:I'm not stupid.I may be fangirl crazy but I am NOT stupid. What happened? Is it that mysterious boyfriend of yours?! I'm going to swim to korea to kick his mysterious !

Stupid as that sounded,Mabel couldn't help but smile abit. Wina had such a short temper. And yes,she knew Mabel had a boyfriend.Just never saw him or his face. But she knew he was Korean and that was what made her come up with the eerily true theories. And Mabel knew she had wanted to come to Korea but because of her tight budget,she couldn't. Mabel was deciding whether to bring her Kpop crazy friend and decided against it as she knew Wina would KILL her after finding out the truth.A decision she truly regretted(SEE! Mabel! Bring me to Korea!!! I'm useful!) now she needed a hug,comforting words and someone to kick Jaejin's big fat jealous .

Mabel:Nah..Its just i missed home..

Wina:Silly girl..I know you are not telling me something but i'm not going to push it. If you need me,just say it and i'll break my bank just to get there..

Mabel:I know..Thanks.

Wina:Where's Brenda? I miss both of you sosossososos much!! I have no one to spazz with me anymore.Bring me back an EXO member please?

Mabel chuckled as they continued talking.Gosh,how she missed her crazy hyper active friend. After talking a few hours with Wina simply spazzing about things and looking at her with the 'I'm concern but i'm not gona push it' look,Mabel felt better and hung up.That was until...Jaejin walked into her room.

Mabel:Jin....

Jaejin:Mabel,i think we...should take a break...

Mabel:What...

Jaejin:You and I both know that we have been drifting apart. I think we both need a cooling period.

And with that, he left.Mabel was once again engulfed in tears. As if on cue,MinHwan walked in.

MinHwan:Heys,what was that about? Jae hyung looks so - OMG! Mabel!

MinHwan felt a stab in his heart as he saw Mabel bitterly crying. This girl was so strong.She always said her tears were precious and she didn't cry..He felt upset that Jaejin had the power to reduce this strong girl into a crying mess. He slowly approached her and gingerly took her in his arms. An action she return and she cried into his broad chest.

Mabel:He..He..

Minhwan:Shhh.....

He could already guess what happened from the looks of it and he wanted so bad to go out and punch that idiot pathatic Jaejin. Didn't he know what a treasure he was letting go off? He's heart clenched as he thought 'Hyung,i won't give in to you anymore. I lost her once. I won't let it happen again. You made her cry...'

~Later that night~

Brenda:Mabel mabel -What happened?

Mabel:W..what?Oh nothing.

Mabel had stopped crying but her eyes were swollen and puffy. Red and sad. Brenda knew something was wrong. All her excitement from meeting Jinyoung's sister faded to nothing. She slowly walked up to Mabel and sat beside the girl.

Brenda:What happened? I'm not stupid you know,i've had my own fair share of tears to know how someone,except Wina, looks like after they've cried.

Mabel:Oh its nothing. Jin just....broke up with me.

Brenda felt a pain in her heart as her good friend so casually tried to brush off her heartbreak. Mabel was always like that. Trying to be strong for everyone. She stood up and almost left the room to go and punch that idiot Jaejin. Mabel held on to her hand and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Mabel:Ani...Don't. I respect his decision.

Brenda:I'm so so so sorry Mabel.. I wasn't here for you. I'm a horrible friend. I..I

Mabel:No you are not.. Anyway,Minhwannie was here with me.He talked with me.

Brenda:I see...Mabel...MinHwan Oppa is so much better to you...When will you choose him?

Mabel:Oh yeah,Wina skyped me. She's super hyper over EXO.

Brenda:Oh yeah! I was talking to her about them that day... Haven't got the chance to meet them yet though..

Mabel:I DID(= 

Brenda:WHAT?! WHERE? HOW? WERE THEY -

Mabel: Woah.Calm down!! LOLS. I met them backstage.

Brenda:I´m jealous.... 

Mabel:YOu´ll get to see them too. Yeah,you wanted to say something to me just now?

Brenda:Uh...Oh yeah. Jinyoung Oppa´s sister is coming to Korea tomorrow. She´s from SIngapore. Want to come?

Mabel:Hmm...Sure(=

~The next day~

-Seoul Airport-

Brenda:Aish Oppa. How long more? Its like 4am in the morning. Did your sister's flight have to arrive at such an ungodly timing?

Jinyoung:Mianhe.

Sanduel:If you are tired,you can lie on my shoulders.

Brenda:Eh..I think i'll go to toilet first.

Mabel:I'll come with you?

Brenda:Ani ani. Be right back!

Sanduel watched as Brenda walked away. He chuckled softly to himself, just seeing her made him happy..Aish! Sanduel! What is wrong with you?! Mabel looked at him amused as he face-palmed himself.

Mabel:Yah,you like her right?

Sandeul:what?

Mabel:Brenda.You think i won't know? Hahaha. 

Sandeul:A..ani

Mabel:Sheesh. Whatever you say.

-5 minutes later-

The plane arriving from SIngapore to South Korea has just landed. Have a nice day.

Mabel:Finally!

Brenda:Yes! Oppa,you so owe us coffee.

Jinyoung:Neh neh.After we pick my sister up okay?

Suddenly,Brenda perks up, grabs Mabel and runs off somewhere. The B1A4 guys just look after them in bewilderment. 

Jinyoung:Oh...kay...What was that about??

Jiyoung:Youngie!!!

Jinyoung:Nooonaaa!!!(=

B1A4:Jiyoung Noona! /Jiyoung ah(CNU)

Jiyoung:Hello!! 

Beside Jiyoung was a short, average looking girl who seemed to be looking around aimlessly. Jiyoung put her arms around the girl and pulled her to meet the guys.

Jinyoung:Noona,who is this?

Meanwhile......Somewhere is the airport, Mabel was still wondering why Brenda had dragged her out of there so quickly. Finally done with being so confused, she stopped Brenda.

Mabel:Brenda! What is going on?

Brenda:You didn't see her?

Mabel:Who?

Brenda:Wina!!! Wina alert! She was beside Oppa's sister!

Mabel:Mwoh?! Not possible.I was talking to her yesterday....

Brenda:Did she mention anything?

Mabel:She did say she wanted to swim or break her bank to come over.......She wouldn't have right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY~~~~ UPDATED!!! How was it??

Ok, this chapter basically...Jinyoung's sister is here. If i'm not wrong,her name is Jiyoung. But i am not sure about her age..

LOLS. Ok everyone!! Please bear with me for not updating often. Once again, national exams....I am stressed...HELP.

I will try and update asap!!! Please continue to support me and my other stories!!!

THANKS!!!!(=

Comment Replies:

BrandyPatty: LOLS.Taemin is just suspicious. Jaejin is a insecure dude.Hahas. 

Please comment! Silent Readers HURT.