Do You Know My Heart Still Beats For You?

A Common Love Story

-Cafe-

ChanYoong:Sunbae.How have you been??

JongHoon:Fine.You?

ChanYoong:Fine too.What have you been up to recently??

Jonghoon:Hmm..We're preparing to release a new album.I'm trying to write and compose more songs.

ChanYoong:I see..

Jonghoon:What have YOU been up to??I haven't seen you in a long while..

ChanYoong:Nothing much actually.I moved away and went to study.I'm back here because i won a scholarship to study at University of Suwon majoring in sciences,digital music,arts,music and theatre.

Jonghoon:Jinja?University of Suwon?

ChanYoong:Neh.Why?

Jonghoon:I'll be your sunbae again.

ChanYoong:Bwoh?You are studying there too??

Jonghoon:Neh!And i'm majoring in digital music too!

ChanYoong:JinJa?! That is so cool!!

Jonghoon:But wow.I have never heard of someone being able to take so many subjects.

ChanYoong;Yeah.But mostly they are arts and music subjects.I only take sciences for studying.

Jonghoon:Still.You are so young but you are in university and taking so many subjects.

ChanYoong:Haha.Its not always a good thing though.Anyway.Sunbae,let's talk about something else.

*They talk on and on*

-FTI DORM-

MinHwan:Aigoo.It was so tiring but fun!

Mabel:NEH!

Seunghyun:Jonghoon hyung!

Hongki:That's weird.Where'd he go?

Mabel:He told me he'd be going somewhere.Maybe he went to blow off steam.

Jaejin:Yeah.Let him be.He'll be fine.

Brenda:Are you sure??

Seunghyun:I guess Jaejin Hyung is right.Come on.Let's go wash up.We have schedule tomorrow.

~

*Jonghoon comes in*

Hongki:Where have you been??

Jonghoon:Nowhere.Just went for a walk.I bumped into and ex classmate that now just became my hoobae again.

Seunghyun:Cool.Come on.Go wash up.We have schedule tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-WonBin Place-

ChanYoong:Oppa.I met my Sunbae today.

WonBin:Who?

ChanYoong:The one that took care of me in high school.Jonghoon Sunbae.

WonBin:Oh Jinja?

ChanYoong:Neh.He remembered me.I was happy.

WonBin:Of course you would.You have had a crush on him since forever.

ChanYoong:OPPA!

WonBin:Haha.Araso.Go and sleep.We have school tomorrow.

ChanYoong:Neh!

*ChanYoong leaves*

WonBin:(Hai..ChanYoong.Take care of yourself.Oppa cannot stand to see you get hurt....again.)

-ChanYoong Room-

ChanYoong:Jonghoon Sunbae..Why did my heart beat so fast when i saw you?

*Looks at Jonghoon and her pics*

ChanYoong:Sunbae.I thought i was over you but i think my heart still beats for you alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!! How was this chapter?? Things are going to slowly get more intense!

Please give me more ideas though.Help me to get this story more promoted please!(=

Please comment!Silent Readers HURT