Double M

A Common Love Story

Hospital 

Minhwan:EH?! Dayoung ah! Don't scare oppa!! The lights are on!

Dayoung:Geojitmal.Its so dark.

Mabel:Unnie,the lights are really on.

Dayoung:Than....OPPA!!!!

Another cliff hanger here(=

-Back at B1A4 waiting room-

Brenda was enjoying herself so much she almost forgot to look for the people she was supposed to  be looking for.FTI.Where in the world were those 5 guys?? She was cracking up at all the stupid jokes the guys made when she saw CNU sitting aside wistfully watching the laughing group.As she made her way over,she remembered a fansite had said that CNU was really not that close to his group members.

Brenda:Oppa,what's wrong?

Cnu:Ani.Nothing.Why?

Brenda:You should go join them

Cnu:I'm old.We have a generational gap.Haha.

Brenda:Oppa,you are closest with your maknae...-_-

Cnu:WOW.You are a fan?

Brenda:Yup.

Cnu:Cool.

GongChan:What your two talking about?

Cnu:Me being a loner and her being a fan.

GongChan:Hahaha.

Brenda:Yup.You know,CNU oppa.My friend says you look insanely like Heechul Oppa without your specs.

CNU:Jinja?The same friend that says GongChan and Jinyoung look alike?

Brenda:Neh.

GongChan:Don't trust her.Its wrong.Puh lease.I look so much better.Hehe.

Brenda:You are her bias though.Hahas.

GongChan:Ok,she's good again.

Brenda:HAHAHA

GongChan:So,any idea where FTI sunbaes are?

Brenda:OH YA! I almost forgot to look for them.

GongChan:Haha,having too much fun huh.

Brenda:Let's trying calling them again.... 

-Ring....Ring....Sorry the number you have dialled is currently unavailable,please try again later-Beep

Brenda:Still no answer...Haizz..

CNU:Heys,we have a performance later,come with us.FTI sunbaes should be performing too.

Brenda:Okok.

Together Brenda and the B1A4 boys make their way to the backstage where many other famous groups will be performing.Brenda couldn't help herself.She started hyperventilating.Boyfriend,IU,SNSD,Girl's Day,Block B,Hyuna and OMG was that Super Junior??

Sandeul:Brenda-ssi.Are you ok?

Brenda:E..EH?Yeah..Um,will Shinee be performing here too?

Sandeul:Neh.Look,there's Taemin Sunbae.

Taemin:Brenda?

Brenda:Oppa!(= 

Taemin:What are you doing here?

Brenda:FTI oppas ditched me...I'm here to look for them..

Taemin:Then come with me(=

Brenda:Ani.I'll wait here :P

Taemin:*Ageyo* Come on...

Brenda:Aish...Araso.Annyeong Oppas(=

B1A4:Annyeong.See you again(=

As the two lovebirds walked away,B1A4 watched over their newly found friend.Sandeul found himself wondering about her.Wanting to know more about that girl.Something about her drew him in.Made him want to get to know her better..But now,she has a boyfriend.Get a grip Sandeul..

PD:B1A4! Please get ready!

B1A4:Neh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospital

Meanwhile,at the hospital...The doctors were called in to help subdue a frantic Dayoung.After hearing the news that she lost her sight due to the accident,she went insane.Throwing things around and crying as she did so.MinHwan worried for her as this meant his sister had lost touch with reality.

MinHwan:Dayoung ah! Calm down! I promise Oppa will do everything to help get your sight back!

Dayoung:Oppa!!! I'm scared...

MinHwan:*Hugs her* Shh....Oppa is here...Shh..

Watching it from the sidelines was Mabel.As she looked on worriedly at the older girl crying in the one guy which linked them,she could not help but wish there was some way she could help or comfort the two of them.As the doctors and nurses slowly filed out one by one,she felt herself getting into an awkwardness of being caught in a family moment.But as she turned around to leave,MinHwan stopped her.

MinHwan:Mabel,don't go...

Mabel:But..

MinHwan:Please..

Mabel took one look at his paled face and gave in.She could hear the fragility in his voice and actions as he held his sister close in his arms.

Mabel:Alright..

Hours passed as MinHwan talked with his sister about her condition while Mabel just sat there listening and occasionally giving advice to to the siblings.Finally,Dayoung fell asleep from exhaustion.MinHwan slowly stood up and covered her with the blanket as he motioned Mabel to silently walk out with him.

MinHwan:Thanks for being here Mabel.

Mabel:Ani.Are you ok??

MinHwan:Neh.Do you want to go back first??

Mabel:Its ok.I'll stay with you.

*Ring...Ring...*

MinHwan's phone started to ring giving both Minhwan and Mabel a shock.

Minhwan:*Answers phone* Yoboseyo?

Manager:Heys Minhwan,i need you to come down for a performance.I know i said you could take the day off but this performance can't be pushed back.I'm sorry..

MinHwan;Ani,I'll come now. *Hangs up phone*

Mabel:Who was that?

MinHwan:Manager Hyung,he says i have to go perform cos this performance can't be pushed back.

Mabel:Araso.Let's go.

MinHwan:Neh.

As they walk out,something small and glittering drops out of MinHwan's pocket.He doesn't notice it but someone else did.The someone else picks it up and walks away...Two letters can be seen..MM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYONE!! I MANAGED TO UPDATE AGAIN!!! 

Got some annoucements to make.

Firstly,i won't be able to update as much this year...Lets just say i'm going on a short hiatus.

This is because,i have a national exam coming up and i have to study.

BUT! I promise to try and update as much as i can.

Secondly,i am going to reply to comments here!! And sorry for the short chappie..No idea wad to write.LOLS

Hyunjaeimnida: Brenda's confused,she doesn't know who she likes.HAHAS.My theories are good ok! I am pyschic(= And i forgot i about ChanYoong.LOLS.

Thanks for comments!! Please help!!