Who is really cheating?

A Common Love Story

After that whole episode, Brenda found herself making firm friends with B1A4. She enjoyed their pranks and nonsense. It was fun. It reminded her of Ft Island. Well, at least the old Ft Island. Everyone seemed to be moody in Ft Island nowadays. Mabel started spending more time with MinHwa to help him take care of his sister and as hard as he might deny, Jaejin really wasn't happy. And unhappy Jaejin was not fun. Therefore, she started hanging out more and more with B1A4 and Shinee. But, what with Shinee's comeback stage for Sherlock, Taemin and the others could not spend as much time as they wanted with her. This caused them to drift apart and quarrels between them became worse.

- Music Bank Backstage -

Taemin:What do you mean you are just friends?!

Brenda:WE ARE JUST FRIENDS. Do you not understand korean?

Taemin:I do! But you are spending so much more time with him than me.

Brenda:And is that MY fault? Oppa,i know you have to concentrate on promotions and all.I don't ask for much. Even if you barely have time for me. But why would you accuse me of cheating?

Taemin:I-

Manager:Tae,we have to go onstage. Continue later.

Taemin:I'll talk later.

And it was left at that. Everytime they almost approach the subject which keeps causing them to quarrel, their conversation is inturrupted. It certainly did not help the situation. And Brenda was scared. Sometimes,she wondered,did Taemin still love her...

Sandeul: Heys,you ok?

Brenda:Neh. 

Sandeul:Who is it about this time?

Brenda:Hyunseung Oppa. We were just talking.

Sandeul:I see...Don't you think that Taemin-ssi does not trust you?

Brenda:Ani. He trusts me. Its just....we've been going through a lot lately..

Sandeul felt his heart hurt as Brenda said those words. He felt guilty for trying to break them up. He promised himself not to do that again..As long as she was happy... But secretly,deep down. Brenda feared what he said was true. Did Taemin not trust her? Wasn't a relationship based on trust?

-Somewhere else in the building-

Chanyoong: Oppa, have you heard of the new SM group?

Jonghoon:Neh. Exo right?

Chanyoong:Neh! They are actually really cute.

Another 2 people whose relationship had improved was Chanyoong and Jonghoon. They spent time together and as time passed, Jonghoon found himself thinking less about Brenda and more about ChanYoong. But at the same time, Chanyoong also grew closer to Hongki. Even though she was closer to Jonghoon, he occasionally felt threatened.

Jonghoon:Jinja? I haven't really seen them...

Chanyoong:hmm...Hongki Oppa!

As Hongki walked towards them, Jonghoon felt resentful and immediately scolded himself. It was obvious that Hongki liked Chanyoong. Everyone but that girl noticed it. 

Hongki:What you guys talking bout?

Chanyoong:EXO

Hongki:I SEE.

- At the waiting room backstage-

Mabel:Yah! MinHwan! 

MinHwan:What Yah?! I'm older than you. Call me Oppa!

Mabel:Merong :P

MinHwan: You-

He was cut off mid-air as his hands that were reaching out to pinch Mabel was stopped by Jaejin.

Jaejin:Yah. Don't play already. 

Mabel:Wae? What's wrong with you?

Jaejin:Ani.

But Mabel knew better than that, she knew Jaejin and this was not him. He had been withdrawn and more easily angered recently. When she tried to talk to him about it, he cut her off. It hurt really bad and she only had MinHwan to turn to. After all, Brenda had her own problems with Taemin. And after that one time she had punched him - hard-real hard- Brenda said that if she did that one more time, she would get mad. And as much as she was pissed at Taemin for hurting Brenda, she did not want to lose her friend.. Her thoughts were cut off when a chorus of cheerful voices were heard.

EXO:Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! EXO!

Seunghyun:Oh. What are you all doing here? Are all of you here?

EXO:NEH! We are both EXO M and EXO K! Sunbae!

Seunghyun:Araso. Good luck!

EXO:GAMSAHAMIDA!

With that, EXO left. Mabel had heard of EXO. How could she not. Her super hyper friend Wina was constantly emailing her about them. Brenda was always spazzing about them. And so many stories on AFF started to have them. To her, they were cute. But, if they were anything like Taemin....*Crack knuckles*

 

-B1A4 waiting room-

Sandeul:And i was like 'No,i'm not lame.I can walk'

Brenda:Oppa,you really are lame. Hahahaha

Sandeul:Yah.

Suddenly, Baro burst into the room like a exicited hamster.

CNU:Yah. Why are you jumping around for?

Baro:My sister is coming to Korea!!! 

Brenda:Oh cool.Anyways,i was saying....Wait.Rewind. YOUR SISTER?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!!!! LOLS.I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY!!! I will update asap again!! Hope you all liked this chapter. It really delved more into the personal lives and troubles of the idols and the girls. Sorry for this short chappie...

Yup,you heard right. Baro has a sister.How? Kekeke. All will be revealed soon....(=

I have less time to update now because i really really need to study. Anyone got tips on effective studying??

Anyways, just wana know,if i added myself to the story, would it be weird? 

Comment please!!! Silent reader HURT.