Chapter 4: Arrogant Choi and Im Choding

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "YAH! UNNIE!" Yoona said as her unnies keeps teasing her on Siwon. "Yah! I don't like him! You all knew that!" she said but they keep insisting her that they do look good together.

 

    "Alright! Let's clear this. Yoong! You are going to marry him.. Whether you like it or not! You don't have any choice!"

 

    "I know!" she said and they laughed at her.

 

    "And because you don't have any choice...."

 

    "Get ready to meet him now!!!" they said in unison and Yoona widened her eyes.

 

    "WHAT?" she asked them.

 

    "Are you going to enter a marriage life without preparation?" Sica said and laughed.

 

    "You! Hurry up! Your prince will fetch you here!" Fany said and they push Yoona to her room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    "Umma! Do I really need to be with her everyday?" Siwon asked. His father send him a death glance.

 

    "YAH! You will get to see her everyday, after you two got married!" his mother said and giggled. "Aigoo~ you are really perfect match!"

 

    "Aish! Even my mother had fallen for her sweet charms!" Siwon mumbled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Siwon's car stopped at the front gate of SNSD's house. He dialled Yoona's number to make a missed call. "Aish! That girl!" he said as he keeps staring on his clock. As soon as he saw Yoona coming, he started to smile like a fool.

 

    "Oh! Your prince is really handsome!" Hyoyeon giggled.

 

    "What ever! Girls! Go inside now!" Yoona said and they do what she said.

 

    "Bye girls!" Siwon yelled and Yoona gave him a death glance. "What? Yah! Get in the car! I'm busy!" he said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    After a few minutes, they arrive at the shopping mall. Yoona keeps on sighing, while Siwon keeps on smiling at every girls they passed by.

 

    "Yah! stop acting cute infront of other girls!" she scolded him and Siwon laughed.

 

    "Why? Are you jealous?" he asked and she smiled a bit.

 

    "Me? Are you crazy?" she asked back.

 

    "Don't you think I'm too handsome to marry you?" he asked and Yoona sighed.

 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter