Chapter 12:

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

 

     After I saw Nichkhun I felt really weak. I know I still love him but I'm already falling for Siwon oppa. Why he need to return on my life when I can finally move on? He hurt me a lot and I don't want to be hurt by him again. Nichkhun oppa... You are a part of my past. I should go on and move on... I sighed and close my eyes. I want to sleep but I can't everytime I close my eyes all I can see is his face. Luckily my phone rang. I received a message from Siwon's mom, saying that he is sick and alone at his house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     I went to his house, eventhough I'm not sure if this is a good idea because I'm not feeling well too. The ahjumma helper told me to go to his room. I headed to his room as I open the door, I saw him lying down and looking so pale. I sat at the chair placed next to his bed and stared at him.

 

     "Yoona... Please..." he mumbled. So, he is dreaming of me? "Im Choding..." he mumbled again. I touched his forehead and I felt his burning temperature. My started heart beat fast. I suddenly remove my hand and get back on my seat.  "Yoon.. A" he mumbled my name again. This time, I felt really worried for him.

 

     "Oppa... I'm here!" I whispered on his ears and hesuddenly opened his eyes and tried to get up. I stopped him as I smiled at him.

 

     "Yah! Why are you here?" he asked me and I hissed.

 

     "Why? I thought Arrogant Choi will never get sick!" I .

 

     "Yah! Go away now! I don't want you to see me like this!" he said as he cover himself with a blanket. I laughed so hard seeing him like that.

 

     "Poor Arrogant Choi... I felt really sorry for you..." I again and he remove his blanket.

 

     "You! Aish! You are lucky today that I' am sick!" he said and I smiled at him.

 

     "Don't worry... This Im Choding will take good care of you!" I evilly smiled.

 

     "Aish!" I laughed again. I pout and he just closed his eyes. "Fine! But... Don't disturb me! Please!" he said and I nodded. He finally sleep as I stay next to him and stared at his face.

 

     "How could a guy sleep fast?" I asked myself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter