Chapter 14

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's P.O.V

 

     "Ah... I understand..." I didn't let my mother finished her words, I hung up the phone. I throw it somewhere and I laid on my bed. "Choi Siwon! You are stupid!" I thought to myself.

 

     "Yo! Siwonnie! You mom told me to visit you! What happened?" someone suddenly yelled and knocked on the door.

 

     "Come in!" I yelled back and the door opened. It was Donghae hyung with Kibum.

 

     "Yah! Choi Siwon! Do you know that Jessica kicked me out from their house?" Donghae hyung yelled. I hide my smile from him.

 

     "Why do I care?" I evilly smiled.

 

     "Siwon. Hyung. Jessica kicked him out because of you." Kibum said and I widened my eyes. "Because Jessica and Yoona are best friends."

 

     "So what?" I asked sarcastically.

 

     "Aish! You really wanna die? Didn't you know that all of her best friends are on her side? Don't you know that she will leave Korea next week?" Donghae yelled at me again. This time I stared at him.

 

     "She will leave Korea? You mean Yoona?" I asked again and Kibum nodded. "Yah! Why didn't you guys informed earlier?"

 

     "That's why we are here to inform you!" Donghae hyung said.

 

     "After she told her parents theshe will not going to marry you. She decided to leave everything behind. I also heard she will leave with Nichkhun. Your rival!" Kibum sighed. I closed my eyes for a moment. It couldn't be...

 

     "Don't tell me she returned to Nchkhun!" I yelled at them.

 

     "Why do you care?" Donghae asked me back.

 

     "Because...." I can't answer him. I can't tell him that I'm in love with her.

 

     "You are not in love nor like her. Right?" Donghae is really frustrating me.

 

     "Whatever! I just want to keep her on my side!" I lied a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter