Chapter 9: Super Generation Couples (SeoKyu/SooKyung/SunSun/HyoHyuk)

Fate, Love and Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's P.O.V

 

     "Ah. So Yuri is dating Kibum? Then Fany and Heechul are also dating?" Taeyeon unnie asked them.

 

     "I and Heechul are not dating! We are on mutual understanding stage!" Fany unnie said and we laugh hard.

 

     "Yeah. Whatever! Dating is different from KISSING!" Yuri unnie teased and Fany unnie playfully throw a pillow on her.

 

     "And because we still have some people left. I think we should arrange a date for them!" Taeyeon unnie said as she stared at us.

 

     "Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Don't stare at us like that!" Sunny unnie complained. And I secretly laughed.

 

     "Taeyeon unnie! Give Seohyun to me! I think I know a perfect macth for her! And besides her parents called me a while ago..." Yoona unnie evilly smiled. I just rolled my eyes. "C'mon! Maknae! You have to dress well for something important! I can't say no on your parents." she said and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Urgh! Where is that pabo!" Yoona unnie sighed.

 

     "Unnie? Pabo? Who is that?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

 

     "Nothing. Don't mind me." she said.

 

     "My Deer Im Choding!" someone called unnie and he seems familliar. I think he is Siwon oppa. Unnie's future husband. We turned around and I'm right. It was Siwon oppa with Kyuhyun oppa.

 

     "Yah! Jerk! Why are you late?" Yoona unnie said as she sent Siwon oppa a death glare.

 

     "Ohh! Yah! Why do you keep calling me those things! I'm better with Arrogant Choi! But not Monkey, Jerk, ert! And whatever insulting words!" Siwon oppa said and both I and Kyuhyun oppa laughed at them.

 

     "Aish! You are such a king of jerks! Arrogant Choi! Not only that! You are also a ert ahjusshi!" Yoona unnie said and Siwon oppa leaned closer to her.

 

     "Really? I'm a King of jerks? I'm Arrogant Choi? I'm a ert ahjusshi?" Siwon oppa said as he leaned more closer to unnie.

 

     "Yah! Stay away from me! You are such a King of Jerks! ert Ahjusshi! Arrogant Choi! I hate you!" unnie said and Siwon oppa was about to kissed her. When, Kyuhyun oppa fakely coughed.

 

     "Hmm? Hyung and Yoona? I know you love one another but this is still a public place." Kyuhyun oppa said and they back to themselves.

 

     "Ah. Yeah. You are lucky today Im Choding!" Siwon oppa smirked.

 

     "Pabo!" Yoona unnie sighed.

 

     "Ohh. Going back to our thing. Kyuhyun she is Seo Joohyun." Siwon oppa started.

 

     "And Hyunnie. He is Cho Kyuhyun." unnie said and both I and Kyu oppa rolled our eyes.

 

     "You two.. Are officially a couple now!" Siwon oppa and Yoona unnie suddenly said and laughed.

 

     "Hyunnie. Your parents told me to find a future hubby. And luckily this pabo..." unnie sent Siwon oppa a death glance. "Help me. And your parents approved it."

 

     "Kyu. I forgot to tell you that your parents also asked me to help them to find a good wife." Siwon oppa said and Kyuhyun oppa sighed.

 

      "Let's go now! King of Jerks! Let's leave them now!" Yoona unnie said as she dragged Siwon oppa away.

 

     "Hmm... So your nickname is Hyunnie? Nice nickname." Kyuhyun oppa said and I smiled.

 

     "Uhm. Yeah. They also call me Seororo." I said and he also smiled.

 

     "Nice. What shall I call you?" he asked me.

 

     "You decide." I said softly and he evilly smiled.

 

     "Then... I'll call you... Seobaby!" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Seobaby. You are my fiance now! Gosh! My parents are really good to me!" he suddenly said.

 

     "Are you like Siwon oppa?" I asked him and he laughed.

 

     "Nope! I'm not a king of jerks! I'm Cho Kyuhyun! I'm the evil maknae of our group!" he said and I laughed sarcastically. "What?"

 

     "Then.. Evil meets Angel!" I said and he stared at me. "Whatever! I'll make sure before we marry one another. You already change!" I said and laughed.

 

End of P.O.V

------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter